Beyblade Burst Zero

(Sep. 13, 2019  9:28 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Next chapter’s coming out soon!

Thanks for the news !!!
You taking charecters,Man.
I have my own charecter 

Name-Enpher   

Bey- Mental Hephaestus.Disorder.Energy.Condition

As you Know Hephaestus is a Greek god Of Forges, Fire.

His Avatar is like He have Two hands and Two Hammers in his Hands with Fire Burning in them. He is big as Giant, With very long beard and Moustache. With fire cracking out of his eyes. 

The weight of the bey is very disbalance ,one side it has A Hammer shaped attack point while other has rubber. 
His disk is Disorder ,it has Three clicks, while it change it form when clicks happen at first it is a heavy attacking disk, while second, it transform into half rubber- half Heavy metal, in third it fully takes its rubber out. 

Not much for Condition it is  more like Absorb + Destroy 

A pic of it.

[size=undefined][Image: Enpher.jpg][/size]
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:30 PM)Monsterblader Wrote: You taking charecters,Man.
I have my own charecter 

Name-Enpher   

His Avatar is like He have Two hands and Two Hammers in his Hands with Fire Burning in them. He is big as Giant, With very long beard and Moustache. With fire cracking out of his eyes. 

The weight of the bey is very disbalance ,one side it has A Hammer shaped attack point while other has rubber. 
His disk is Disorder ,it has Three clicks, while it change it form when clicks happen at first it is a heavy attacking disk, while second, it transform into half rubber- half Heavy metal, in third it fully takes its rubber out. 

A pic of it.

You can elaborate your character's appearance and personality .
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:30 PM)Monsterblader Wrote: You taking charecters,Man.
I have my own charecter 

Name-Enpher   

A pic of it.

Yes, I’m taking characters. I’ll add your character in.
He is a good guy, 'cause he is a pop star, a actor who has fame,game and name. He do service at name of Justice, you and your bey are saved, until you are not his opponent.

Moves Used-

Mental Rush- The Condition changes its mode like Absorb . WHich increase it attack power which mostly come with outcome of burst or destroyed bey.

Mental Spin- The rubber on Layer absorb attacks and turn them into spin power.

Full Mental Spin- The disk alligns with the layer.Rubber on Disk allign with Rubber on Layer.
Which can even change a special move into spin power.

Mental Hammer- The attacking side of Mental Hephaestus has enough powe to obiliriate any bey.
Chapter 24 - Zero Limits! The New Champion!
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:52 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 24 - Zero Limits! The New Champion!
Don't click this if you haven't read the chapter (Click to View)
Holy carp! That has got to be your best chapter yet!

@Sir Saitama What if you used this as a Segway into the GT era? Valt could come back with Slash Valkyrie?
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:38 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Holy carp! That has got to be your best chapter yet!

@Sir Saitama What if you used this as a Segway into the GT era? Valt could come back with Slash Valkyrie?

Thanks for the review! 
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:44 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:38 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Holy carp! That has got to be your best chapter yet!

Thanks for the review! 
Alright great!
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:44 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:

Thanks for the review! 

Is there a time frame for when he comes back? And I must say, you capture the preexisting characters extremely well, where as some other people just cannot do it as well as you do.
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:46 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:44 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Thanks for the review! 

Is there a time frame for when he comes back? And I must say, you capture the preexisting characters extremely well, where as some other people just cannot do it as well as you do.
Definitely. Sir Saitama gets everything with one punch(sorry).
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:35 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:52 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 24 - Zero Limits! The New Champion!

Thanks for the review Dash Driver :) 
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:48 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:35 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Thanks for the review dash Driver Smile 
Ooooh. That'll be interesting.
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:48 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Thanks for the review dash Driver Smile 
Ooooh. That'll be interesting.

Oh yeah. Definitely.
That cliffhanger though! Got me wanting more lol

This chapter was mind blowing . The battle between valt and lui was amazing . The best part is you have brought lui back made him stronger and made him defeat valt . The anime writers had nerfed lui , wasted his potential and threw him into irrelevancy . Honestly speaking this is your best episode . I appreciate the way you had described every aspect of the story . I am super excited to know about the members of the Z5 . Your story has so many characters but each character is handeled appropriately . There is still a lot of story left in this series . Keep going friend , make your creation a masterpiece .
Chapter 25 will be out soon! Stay tuned everyone.
(Sep. 27, 2019  10:41 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 25 will be out soon! Stay tuned everyone.
Awww yeah! I can’t wait! I really like this story!
Sweet! Story is amazing so far! Smile
(Sep. 27, 2019  10:41 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 25 will be out soon! Stay tuned everyone.

I will be eagerly waiting for your next chapter .
Hey dude, when's your new chapter up??
(Oct. 02, 2019  8:03 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hey dude,  when's your new chapter up??

Have a little patience bro ! He is currently working on his new chapter . When he has said he will post his new chapter then he surely will .
Chapter 25 - Cosmic Horse vs King of the Seas! The Semi-Finals Begins!
(Oct. 04, 2019  12:34 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 25 - Cosmic Horse vs King of the Seas! The Semi-Finals Begins!
This chapter was fantastic! Paris VS Toko, Roan VS Daniel, and Phi! Amazing! Keep up the great work!