Beyblade Burst Zero

This is all fake let me know when you guys figure out what beyblade is really about
this is a fan series, take your trash somewhere else, please. Smile
(May. 06, 2019  8:44 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: This is all fake let me know when you guys figure out what beyblade is really about

I may just be misunderstanding your post, but this thread is a fan story.
(May. 06, 2019  8:57 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  8:44 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: This is all fake let me know when you guys figure out what beyblade is really about

I may just be misunderstanding your post, but this thread is a fan story.

oh ok sorry about that
(May. 06, 2019  8:33 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: dont really wanna double post (a dumb rule IMO)
but i finished him Grin
Sweet! I’ll be adding Cobalt around after the tournament
Thanks! oh shoot i didnt add any special moves, ill add them later lol

Edit: Ive added my special moves :)

Edit 2: when will the next part come out? im just wondering.
(May. 06, 2019  9:34 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Edit 2: when will the next part come out? im just wondering.

Aiming for either today or tomorrow. Just been planning out new chapters
(May. 09, 2019  5:46 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  9:34 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Edit 2: when will the next part come out? im just wondering.

Aiming for either today or tomorrow. Just been planning out new chapters

Its been almost a week dude, where are the next chapters?
(May. 15, 2019  2:31 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  5:46 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Aiming for either today or tomorrow. Just been planning out new chapters

Its been almost a week dude, where are the next chapters?

Writers have a life. Dont bug them, since they might be busy or something unexpected happened and their schedules are whacked up. They arent writing machines
(May. 15, 2019  2:38 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  2:31 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Its been almost a week dude, where are the next chapters?

Writers have a life. Dont bug them, since they might be busy or something unexpected happened and their schedules are whacked up. They arent writing machines

jesus i was just wondering man
i was exited for the next chapter thats all
Chapter 19 - Go! Ultra Ripper!
(May. 15, 2019  9:01 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 19 - Go! Ultra Ripper!

I like this chapter! Its cool that Paris has some great sportsmanship in Beyblade
Great chapter! i wish that someone made drawings of what they look like, as its a bit hard to visualize, but great story nonetheless!
(May. 15, 2019  8:57 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Great chapter! i wish that someone made drawings of what they look like, as its a bit hard to visualize, but great story nonetheless!

You can imagine Paris as a mini Gingka c:
Chapter 20 - The Warrior’s Spirit! Shield Ares 
I read “the boy who never gives up” as “the boy who never grows up”. Peter Pan? Is that you?
OMG !!!!!! Toko vs Nika . This is going to be crazy .
im calling it, tokos gonna win. (i want him to win honestly)
What just happend ??? Why this thread has been dormant for so many days !!!
Sadly it has been a month and sir saitama has not written a story . I think he has given up writing . I really liked his stories and the plot of the story too was going the right direction . But he may have felt otherwise . I dont know if there is anyone left here who is interested in him but i will never forget his stories . ??????
(Jun. 23, 2019  2:19 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Sadly it has been a month and sir saitama has not written a story . I think he has given up writing . I really liked his stories and the plot of the story too was going the right direction . But he may have felt otherwise . I dont know if there is anyone left here who is interested in him but i will never forget his stories . ??????

That's probably not the case. He/she may be busy right now and doesn't have time.
(Jun. 23, 2019  2:19 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Sadly it has been a month and sir saitama has not written a story . I think he has given up writing . I really liked his stories and the plot of the story too was going the right direction . But he may have felt otherwise . I dont know if there is anyone left here who is interested in him but i will never forget his stories . ??????

Don’t worry, I haven’t given up writing. I’ve been really busy recently, so I guess the series is on a mini hiatus.
(Jun. 27, 2019  7:35 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  2:19 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Sadly it has been a month and sir saitama has not written a story . I think he has given up writing . I really liked his stories and the plot of the story too was going the right direction . But he may have felt otherwise . I dont know if there is anyone left here who is interested in him but i will never forget his stories . ??????

Don’t worry, I haven’t given up writing. I’ve been really busy recently, so I guess the series is on a mini hiatus.

O yeah thats great . I was eagerly waiting for your response . Never give up friend . I am always there to support you . I am waiting for your upcoming episodes .
I've only read the 1st chapter and I already LOVE IT!

Also, does the author still accept character requests?

As far as I can tell, Sir Saitama still does.