Beyblade Burst Zero

Beyblade Burst Zero

Main Story:

List of Beys:
Enjoy the first two chapters guys! Expect Chapter 3 and 4 to be out by the end of this week! Also, if you have any character, bey or plot suggestions, feel free to post them here!
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:51 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Enjoy the first two chapters guys! Expect Chapter 3 and 4 to be out by the end of this week! Also, if you have any character, bey or plot suggestions, feel free to post them here!

Roan and Revenge!
Name: Charles Schwab
Personality: Fun and playful but in battle he is super serious.Clueless about his Beyblade. His sister (Jamie) is a Beyblade trainer. Becomes the number one blader(if you like).
Appearance: Dark brown skin and curly dark hair(stands up in tight situations) long sleeve red shirt and black jeans red gloves brown boots
BEYBLADE: Ultra Centurion. Balance type, five sided red white and black bey. U in middle Right spin. Metal feathers as contact points. Looks like a robot soldier. Five tip forge disc. Reboot like Performance tip

Special moves:
Omni Attack: Centurion cycles around with opponent bey bouncing around inside it's ring. Usually ends in burst finishes.

Aerial attack: opponent Bey knocks Centurion to the air. Centurion crashes back with more power.

Burst strike: Centurion changes angle and direction and charges at the opponent usually ends in burst finishes.

Revival: Like Genesis Reboot has great Speed and Attacks.

Quintuple attack: Like dragon squall. Can only be used after Ultra Revival. Always ends in Bursts.

Centurion Fortress: Stops Centurion from taking damage

Centurion Crash: Centurion hits the floor of the stadium, bounces up in the air and crashes on its opponent.

If you want me to add more info I can add ☺

Cool Storys
The story is so cool!! Glad to see you back writing again. Always something good to see Smile
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:34 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The story is so cool!! Glad to see you back writing again. Always something good to see :)

Thanks for always reading my stories! Glad to hear that :)

(Mar. 12, 2019  8:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:51 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Enjoy the first two chapters guys! Expect Chapter 3 and 4 to be out by the end of this week! Also, if you have any character, bey or plot suggestions, feel free to post them here!

Roan and Revenge!

You bet! :P Btw would you happen to know how Roan looks like?
Can you do Strider

Bey: Blast Griffin
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:27 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Can you do Strider

Bey: Blast Griffin

Sure, just give me details about how he looks
He has hair like Ash Ketchum (Pokémon) but his hair is red
He wears a yellow shirt with a blue S on its back
He wears blue pants
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: He has hair like Ash Ketchum (Pokémon) but his hair is red
He wears a yellow shirt with a blue S on its back
He wears blue pants

Okie dokie then. I’ll add him in one of the next few chapters.
Could you do my character?

Name: Daniel Aziel

Appearance: Red, spiky hair and Brown eyes. He wears a Black T-Shirt and a Dark Red jacket, and Black pants with Red stripes. He also wears a rose-gold necklace with a letter "D" pendant.

Personality: He is extremely rude and shows little signs of sportsmanship, but is unbelievably nice to his brother, Gabriel Aziel. In battle, he will most likely make multiple insults at the opponent, unless he thinks the opponent is strong. He is not easily impressed, though.

Beyblade: Havoc Daemon-An Attack-type, Right Spin Layer that is somewhat diamond shaped, with a Black, rubber wing on each side. Each wing is spring-loaded so the Beyblade can create Bound Attack, like God Valkyrie/Genesis Valtryek V3. In the middle of the Layer, there is a horned, dragon-like face facing forward. The primary colors are Black, Red, and Gray, and there is metal on top of the wings and under the Layer. The Bit-Beast is a horned, Dark Red dragon with metal armor and black wings made up of energy.

Disk: 13

Driver: Demolish- A hexagon-shaped spring loaded rubber flat. The spring is there so the Driver can prevent harsh impacts against the stadium floor from launch, preventing accidental Self-KOs from bouncing, like Nothing and Absorb. The Driver is Red and the rubber is Black.

Special Move: Rebound Uppercut- Daemon uses it's spring loaded wings to hit the opponent's Beyblade into the stadium wall, then hits under the opponent's Beyblade, sending it flying and in some cases bursting it.

Rebirth Dive: Daemon slams itself into a stadium wall, launching it into the air. Daemon then dives back down into the stadium at an angle, moving with such speed it was like it was launched again.

Edit: The tip can go all the way into the Driver like Nothing for a limited speed boost.
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:47 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:34 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The story is so cool!! Glad to see you back writing again. Always something good to see Smile

Thanks for always reading my stories! Glad to hear that Smile

(Mar. 12, 2019  8:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan and Revenge!

You bet! Tongue_out Btw would you happen to know how Roan looks like?
(Dec. 30, 2018  4:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan Jamieson
Black sneakers,dark blue jeans,blue coat (zipped up),curly brown hair
(Mar. 13, 2019  9:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:47 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Thanks for always reading my stories! Glad to hear that :)

You bet! :P Btw would you happen to know how Roan looks like?
(Dec. 30, 2018  4:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan Jamieson
Black sneakers,dark blue jeans,blue coat (zipped up),curly brown hair

Ah, thanks! Chapter 3 is coming out soon!

(Mar. 13, 2019  9:00 PM)PersonPerson Wrote: Could you do my character?

Name: Daniel Aziel

Appearance: Red, spiky hair and Brown eyes. He wears a Black T-Shirt and a Dark Red jacket, and Black pants with Red stripes. He also wears a rose-gold necklace with a letter "D" pendant.

Personality: He is extremely rude and shows little signs of sportsmanship, but is unbelievably nice to his brother, Gabriel Aziel. In battle, he will most likely make multiple insults at the opponent, unless he thinks the opponent is strong. He is not easily impressed, though.

Beyblade: Havoc Daemon-An Attack-type, Right Spin Layer that is somewhat diamond shaped, with a Black, rubber wing on each side. Each wing is spring-loaded so the Beyblade can create Bound Attack, like God Valkyrie/Genesis Valtryek V3. In the middle of the Layer, there is a horned, dragon-like face facing forward. The primary colors are Black, Red, and Gray, and there is metal on top of the wings and under the Layer.

Disk: 13

Driver: Demolish- A hexagon-shaped spring loaded rubber flat. The spring is there so the Driver can prevent harsh impacts against the stadium floor from launch, preventing accidental Self-KOs from bouncing, like Nothing and Absorb. The Driver is Red and the rubber is Black.

Special Move: Rebound Uppercut- Daemon uses it's spring loaded wings to hit the opponent's Beyblade into the stadium wall, then hits under the opponent's Beyblade, sending it flying and in some cases bursting it.

Yep, I’ll squeeze him in at the end of the tournament! Sounds like a fun character to work with!

(Mar. 12, 2019  10:37 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Name: Charles Schwab
Personality: Fun and playful but in battle he is super serious.Clueless about his Beyblade. His sister (Jamie) is a Beyblade trainer. Becomes the number one blader(if you like).
Appearance: Dark brown skin and curly dark hair(stands up in tight situations) long sleeve red shirt and black jeans red gloves brown boots
BEYBLADE: Ultra Centurion. Balance type, five sided red white and black bey. U in middle Right spin. Metal feathers as contact points. Looks like a robot soldier. Five tip forge disc. Reboot like Performance tip

Special moves:
Omni Attack: Centurion cycles around with opponent bey bouncing around inside it's ring. Usually ends in burst finishes.

Aerial attack: opponent Bey knocks Centurion to the air. Centurion crashes back with more power.

Burst strike: Centurion changes angle and direction and charges at the opponent usually ends in burst finishes.

Quintuple attack: Like dragon squall. Can only be used after Ultra Revival. Always ends in Bursts.

Centurion Crash: Centurion hits the floor of the stadium, bounces up in the air and crashes on its opponent.

Cool Storys

I’ll add your character in chapter 4. :)

Chapter 3 - Invicible Blades! Adamantine Theseus!

Dude that was awesome.
What if Charles and Paris battles and Pegasus breaks Centurion but Charles barely wins ( I could write my own but I am toooo lazy).

Not in the next storys though.

Maybe the last chapter.
(Mar. 14, 2019  3:25 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Dude that was awesome.
What if Charles and Paris battles and Pegasus breaks Centurion but Charles barely wins ( I could write my own but I am toooo lazy).

Maybe the last chapter.

Eh, it sounds cool but I don’t really see Paris as that kind of person. I’m planning to add a villain to the story later, so I think the final battle could be Paris against them. Cool idea though. Smile
(Mar. 14, 2019  8:19 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  3:25 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Dude that was awesome.

Maybe the last chapter.

Eh, it sounds cool but I don’t really see Paris as that kind of person. I’m planning to add a villain to the story later, so I think the final battle could be Paris against them. Cool idea though. Smile

Ehh his Starblast attack should break someone.
(Mar. 14, 2019  8:29 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  8:19 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Eh, it sounds cool but I don’t really see Paris as that kind of person. I’m planning to add a villain to the story later, so I think the final battle could be Paris against them. Cool idea though. Smile

Ehh his Starblast attack should break someone.

Sorry, but like I said, he’s not that kind of guy. I’m basing him off of Gingka from MFB, (his dad.)
(Mar. 14, 2019  9:29 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  8:29 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Ehh his Starblast attack should break someone.

Sorry, but like I said, he’s not that kind of guy. I’m basing him off of Gingka from MFB, (his dad.)

Ok
Charles special launch: spins around then jumps when the count reaches 1 then launches

(Mar. 12, 2019  10:37 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Name: Charles Schwab

Special moves:

Quintuple attack: Like dragon squall. Can only be used after Ultra Revival. Forge disc lines up with Energy layer. Always ends in Bursts. Very rare attack.

(Mar. 15, 2019  5:58 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Charles special launch: spins around then jumps when the count reaches 1 then launches

(Mar. 12, 2019  10:37 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Name: Charles Schwab

Special moves:

Quintuple attack: Like dragon squall. Can only be used after Ultra Revival. Forge disc lines up with Energy layer. Always ends in Bursts. Very rare attack.

Alright, he's gonna be in the next chapter which will come out sometime today. Would you mind if I changed Centurion's parts? I like giving the characters new parts, it makes it more interesting.
(Mar. 15, 2019  10:45 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  5:58 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Charles special launch: spins around then jumps when the count reaches 1 then launches

Alright, he's gonna be in the next chapter which will come out sometime today. Would you mind if I changed Centurion's parts? I like giving the characters new parts, it makes it more interesting.

But but umm err well i'd better win (new parts ?) They better be good

I don't like bad parts
(Mar. 15, 2019  11:48 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  10:45 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Alright, he's gonna be in the next chapter which will come out sometime today. Would you mind if I changed Centurion's parts? I like giving the characters new parts, it makes it more interesting.

I don't like bad parts

Don’t worry, I already have some good original parts made. Sorry if this may offend you, but Paris is the MC. He’s supposed to win Tongue_out
(Mar. 15, 2019  11:48 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  10:45 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Alright, he's gonna be in the next chapter which will come out sometime today. Would you mind if I changed Centurion's parts? I like giving the characters new parts, it makes it more interesting.

I don't like bad parts

(Saitama already responded, but heres mine)

Reality: Not everything can go your way, apparently. Write up your own work if you’d like some wins and great work :Smile like Saitama’s works the way they are
(Mar. 16, 2019  12:15 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  11:48 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: But but umm err well i'd better win (new parts ?) They better be good

I don't like bad parts

(Saitama already responded, but heres mine)

Reality: Not everything can go your way, apparently. Write up your own work if you’d like some wins and great work :Smile like Saitama’s works the way they are

Thanks :Smile Couldn’t have said it any better. I’ll definitely make Centurion win a few battles though!
(Mar. 16, 2019  12:25 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  12:15 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: (Saitama already responded, but heres mine)

Thanks :Smile Couldn’t have said it any better. I’ll definitely make Centurion win a few battles though!

It is okay