Beyblade Burst Ultimate

Hi guys! I'm starting a crazy new story! It has some characters I really miss, some of my own, and some you guys make! Chapters 1-3 shortly! Feel free to PM me or post your characters. All character creators will be cited for each chapter if they wish. For characters, can i have name, parts, gimmicks, special moves, and character personalities! Thanks! ?

WBO Characters:

Character Info:

Chapter Titles:

Chapters:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:23 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Hi guys! I'm starting a crazy new story! It has some characters I really miss, some of my own, and some you guys make! Chapters 1-3 shortly!
Oooooooooooooooooh.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:26 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:23 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Hi guys! I'm starting a crazy new story! It has some characters I really miss, some of my own, and some you guys make! Chapters 1-3 shortly!
Oooooooooooooooooh.

?
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:26 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:26 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Oooooooooooooooooh.

?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:32 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:26 AM)X-Wing Wrote: ?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Spare me, Dash.

(Aug. 27, 2019  12:33 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:32 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Spare me, Dash.

You have a character maybe?
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:33 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:32 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Spare me, Dash.

(Aug. 27, 2019  12:33 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Spare me, Dash.

Ooooh la la.
Edit: Sorry I had to. Also, I have a character. I can give the description later.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:35 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:33 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Spare me, Dash.

Ooooh la la.
Edit: Sorry I had to. Also, I have a character. I can give the description later.

Why not at 7:30?

Some characters and Beys in the beginning:

Valt and Knight Valtryek Zap Ultimate Reboot'

Daigo and Reap Doomscizor Force+ Grim

Cyrus and Rupture Chimera Tear Collide

Ken and Hound Kerbeus

Cuza and Order Cognite

None are the main character though.

Why not at 7:45?
sounds cool, I’m excited
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:48 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: sounds cool, I’m excited

Thanks! Got any custom characters? The quicker the entry, the higher chance it gets in.
“Beyblade Burst Ultimate”Master has a character for you
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:58 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:48 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: sounds cool, I’m excited

Thanks! Got any custom characters? The quicker the entry, the higher chance it gets in.

Yeah, Olivia Heart. She has light blue eyes, blond hair, and wields Heaven Ouranous
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:01 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:58 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Thanks! Got any custom characters? The quicker the entry, the higher chance it gets in.

Yeah, Olivia Heart. She has light blue eyes, blond hair, and wields Heaven Ouranous

Need more info.

(Aug. 27, 2019  12:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: “Beyblade Burst Ultimate”Master has a character for you

Alright I'm listening...
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:07 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:01 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yeah, Olivia Heart. She has light blue eyes, blond hair, and wields Heaven Ouranous

Need more info.

(Aug. 27, 2019  12:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: “Beyblade Burst Ultimate”Master has a character for you

Alright I'm listening...

What Info do you need?
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:23 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Hi guys! I'm starting a crazy new story! It has some characters I really miss, some of my own, and some you guys make! Chapters 1-3 shortly! Feel free to PM me or post your characters. All character creators will be cited for each chapter if they wish. For characters, can i have name, parts, gimmicks, special moves, and character personalities! Thanks! ?
Roan…
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:23 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Hi guys! I'm starting a crazy new story! It has some characters I really miss, some of my own, and some you guys make! Chapters 1-3 shortly! Feel free to PM me or post your characters. All character creators will be cited for each chapter if they wish. For characters, can i have name, parts, gimmicks, special moves, and character personalities! Thanks! ?
You should have made this in the “Your Creations” forum.

(Aug. 27, 2019  1:39 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Roan…
X-Wing doesn’t know who that is. You’ll have to describe him.
Heaven Ouranous is a defense type Beyblade using 10Flight Friction. Flight is a defense type frame that is essentially Proof but made out of POM.
Wyatt Davison - Lightning Wipzer
Sophia Frost - Midnight Salamander
Castro Fate - Rise Chaos

These are all the names I can think of for now, If I can think of another one, I will post it Smile
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
You should have made this in the “Your Creations” forum.

(Aug. 27, 2019  1:39 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan…

I'm new, sorry.

(Aug. 27, 2019  2:22 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Wyatt Davison - Lightning Wipzer
Castro Fate - Rise Chaos

These are all the names I can think of for now, If I can think of another one, I will post it Smile

Sounds good, but can you focus for on the beys, like type, moves, etc.?

(Aug. 27, 2019  2:00 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Heaven Ouranous is a defense type Beyblade using 10Flight Friction. Flight is a defense type frame that is essentially Proof but made out of POM.

Nice! Do you have moves or can I make some?

(Aug. 27, 2019  1:37 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:07 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Need more info.

Alright I'm listening...

What Info do you need?

All character creators will be cited for each chapter if they wish. For characters, can i have name, parts, gimmicks, special moves, and character personalities! Thanks! ? and type
(Aug. 27, 2019  11:26 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: You should have made this in the “Your Creations” forum.

I'm new, sorry.

(Aug. 27, 2019  2:22 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Wyatt Davison - Lightning Wipzer
Castro Fate - Rise Chaos

(Aug. 27, 2019  2:00 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Heaven Ouranous is a defense type Beyblade using 10Flight Friction. Flight is a defense type frame that is essentially Proof but made out of POM.

(Aug. 27, 2019  1:37 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What Info do you need?

All character creators will be cited for each chapter if they wish. For characters, can i have name, parts, gimmicks, special moves, and character personalities! Thanks! ? and type

You can make some Smile
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:54 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  11:26 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I'm new, sorry.

You can make some Smile
Alright!
This is really long.
Name: Tyler Warden

Appearance: Nicknamed the Chrome Warrior after his bey, Tyler wears a dark blue hoodie and long pants. He has short black hair.

Personality: He is quiet and polite, but sometimes makes snarky comments. He has a very short attention span.

Beyblade:
Type: Balance
Layer: Chrome Talos(the giant bronze automaton from Greek mythology) is basically a right-spin Hell Salamander. It has 8 blades in defense mode and 4 blades in attack mode. in the middle is an armored silver face with a Gladiator helmet. Each blade is covered with metal. The color scheme is similar to the Hell Salamander from the Air Knight random booster but it has blue highlights instead of red ones.
Forge Disc: Flare has a light blue plastic free-spinning part that looks like the Cross disc frame meant to parry attacks.
Driver: Absorb' is metallic silver and functions the same way as Absorb, but with a stronger spring lock so that it’s harder to burst.

Launcher: He uses a Carabiner Grip and a right-spin String Launcher that is configured so that the string is pulled sideways. Both the launcher and the launcher grip are opaque white. He launches by holding his launcher with his left hand and holding the string handle with his right. He holds the launcher behind him on his left side, jumps, does a 360 degree spin, thrusts his launcher forward, and launches his bey in midair.

Special Moves:
Blade Shift: Chrome Talos crashes into a wall and moves the blades on its layer, changing its mode.
Absorb Dive: During his launch, Tyler jumps higher than usual and launches. When his bey hits the stadium, the spring inside Absorb' compresses then decompresses, launching Talos up into the air. Then, Talos smashes down on his opponent.
Flare Defense: When Talos is unbalanced or attacked from below, it exposes its disc and the free-spinning part of Flare deflects attacks.
Absorb Counter: When Talos is attacked from above, it's driver's tip is pushed in and it moves aggressively to deliver a striking blow.
Chrome Shield: When Talos is in defense mode, all 8 of its blades begin to glow and it uses its low recoil design to stay in the center of the stadium.
Chrome Slash: When Talos is in attack mode, it uses the downforce generated from its blades to compress the spring in Absorb', causing it to speed in circles before crashing into the opponent.
Chrome Whip: In attack mode, one blade on Talos glows. That blade then slices through an opponent.
Ultra Chrome Barrage: In attack mode with the driver's spring compressed, Talos uses the slope of the stadium do do a 360 degree hyper attack, just like Valt's Rush Launch.
Don't make him use all of the special moves the first battle he does.
(Aug. 27, 2019  8:46 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: This is really long.

Appearance: Nicknamed the Chrome Warrior after his bey, Tyler wears a dark blue hoodie and long pants. He has short black hair.

Personality: He is quiet and polite, but sometimes makes snarky comments. He has a very short attention span.

Beyblade:
Layer: Chrome Talos(the giant bronze automaton from Greek mythology) is basically a right-spin Hell Salamander. It has 8 blades in defense mode and 4 blades in attack mode. in the middle is an armored silver face with a Gladiator helmet. Each blade is covered with metal. The color scheme is similar to the Hell Salamander from the Air Knight random booster but it has blue highlights instead of red ones.
Forge Disc: Flare has a light blue plastic free-spinning part that looks like the Cross disc frame meant to parry attacks.
Driver: Absorb' is metallic silver and functions the same way as Absorb, but with a stronger spring lock so that it’s harder to burst.

Launcher: He uses a Carabiner Grip and a right-spin String Launcher that is configured so that the string is pulled sideways. Both the launcher and the launcher grip are opaque white. He launches by holding his launcher with his left hand and holding the string handle with his right. He holds the launcher behind him on his left side, jumps, does a 360 degree spin, thrusts his launcher forward, and launches his bey in midair.

Special Moves:
Blade Shift: Chrome Talos crashes into a wall and moves the blades on its layer, changing its mode.
Absorb Dive: During his launch, Tyler jumps higher than usual and launches. When his bey hits the stadium, the spring inside Absorb' compresses then decompresses, launching Talos up into the air. Then, Talos smashes down on his opponent.
Flare Defense: When Talos is unbalanced or attacked from below, it exposes its disc and the free-spinning part of Flare deflects attacks.
Absorb Counter: When Talos is attacked from above, it's driver's tip is pushed in and it moves aggressively to deliver a striking blow.
Chrome Shield: When Talos is in defense mode, all 8 of its blades begin to glow and it uses its low recoil design to stay in the center of the stadium.
Chrome Slash: When Talos is in attack mode, it uses the downforce generated from its blades to compress the spring in Absorb', causing it to speed in circles before crashing into the opponent.
Chrome Whip: In attack mode, one blade on Talos glows. That blade then slices through an opponent.
Ultra Chrome Barrage: In attack mode with the driver's spring compressed, Talos uses the slope of the stadium do do a 360 degree hyper attack, just like Valt's Rush Launch.

You're in. That's two.

(Aug. 27, 2019  8:46 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: This is really long.

Beyblade:

Special Moves:

I know
@“X-Wing”.

Roan Jamieson
White Adidas, dark blue jeans, blue winter coat that is a very hot jacket for most people (zipped up), curly and wavy brown hair.
Energetic, caring, and smart.

You also might wanna read some other stories to get a good sense of Roan Wink.
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @“X-Wing”.

Roan Jamieson
White Adidas, dark blue jeans, blue winter coat that is a very hot jacket for most people (zipped up), curly and wavy brown hair.

ok

(Aug. 27, 2019  9:21 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @“X-Wing”.

Roan Jamieson

ok

Alright 4 characters.
I have one! X-Wing

Rai Ghasp

Owns Revolution Ghost 00'Spine Control: Revolution Ghost is a balance type with different armours like Phoenix and 2 burst stopper. Control is a Xtend+ mixed with Dimension with 6 modes: Attack, Barrage, Defence, Hold, Spin, and Last

Wears black Nike React Shoes, has a white hoodie, and has a calm attitude. Doesn't listen to trash-talk

Moves: Revolution Whip: Uses it Attack armour and slashes it with it blades
              Control Break: Uses it's Tip in the lowest mode to scrape the outside and gain a speed boost
              Ghost Defence: Uses defence armour and block all incoming attacks from the opponent
              Ghost Spin: Aimlessly spin slowly and spin steals off the opponent. Can use any mode on the driver for this
              Barrage Launch: Uses Barrage mode on driver and unleashes some powerful attacks
              Hold: Uses Hold Mode and doesn't let anything take the centre

Hope my character gets in!