Beyblade Burst Turbo (International Version of Super Z)!

Hey everyone, KJ here. Thanks to a buddy of mine named Moviejunkie on the Beyblade Wiki, we found out about Beyblade Burst Turbo, which is what the international version of Super Z will be called. Not much was revealed, but still, this is really awesome!

The only change it looks like we have so far is Aiga's name change. He goes from Aiga Akaba to Aiger Akabane, which is ok imo. But I'll need some time for it to grow on me. Also, it looks like Z Achilles is remaining the same, maybe Hasbro will call it "Achilles A4"? Just some speculation. And of course, it's 51 eps, not too big of a surprise, but yeah.

Also, here's the new logo!

[Image: logo_Beyblade_burst_turbo_e.png]

Overall, I'm stoked for Turbo and I can't wait to see what the new packaging will look like as well as how Hasbro's versions of the new Beys will perform!
"Aiger Akabane" has got to be the stupidest name change we've gotten in a while, and we're right off the heels of "Silas" and "Ren Woo".

I suppose Turbo as the subtitle for the series isn't terrible (it implies simular themes of "chouzetsu" and is certainly a better localization attempt than "Super Z" lol), but I feel super disappointed right out of the gate.
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:00 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: "Aiger Akabane" has got to be the stupidest name change we've gotten in a while, and we're right off the heels of "Silas" and "Ren Woo".
I thought it was Ren Wu Sun, at least that's what the subtitles always said on my TV whenever his name was said in the episode. And for me, Sisco to Silas wasn't that bad.
I would've expected something like "Beyblade Burst Steel" or something like that, Turbo is rather random and feels more suited for G'Revolution.
Omg! The English Version of ChoZ will be called Beyblade Burst Turbo!?!! Soooo excited for the English dub. I really dig the english voices so far. Beyblade Burst (especially ChoZ) is my favorite Beyblade series. Super excited! Grin Plus Turbo is my favorite word hence my username TL14 (TurboLibra14). Wink Super awesome news. Thanks KJ. Grin
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:08 AM)TL14 Wrote: Omg! The English Version of ChoZ will be called Beyblade Burst Turbo!?!! Soooo excited for the English dub. I really dig the english voices so far. Beyblade Burst (especially ChoZ) is my favorite Beyblade series. Super excited! Grin Plus Turbo is my favorite word hence my username TL14 (TurboLibra14). Wink Super awesome news. Thanks KJ. Grin

#BeybladeBurstTurboLibra14 Tongue_out

Sorry, I had to haha.
Now about the beyblade renames, I imagine Zap Achilles (Achilleks maybe), Energy Forneus, Blast Longinus (if not for Jinnius), so maybe Boost Longinus or something.
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:21 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Now about the beyblade renames, I imagine Zap Achilles (Achilleks maybe), Energy Forneus, Blast Longinus (if not for Jinnius), so maybe Boost Longinus or something.
I think they're keeping Z Achilles as is.
Somehow i have a feeling the hasbro beys will come with level chips embedded in the layer so it'll be balanced, unlike it's TT counterparts.
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:21 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Now about the beyblade renames, I imagine Zap Achilles (Achilleks maybe), Energy Forneus, Blast Longinus (if not for Jinnius), so maybe Boost Longinus or something.

creative, and maybe there will be Wheel Valtryek, Cruise Roktavor, Axle Hercules, Heat Salamander, Recharge Phoenix, and Visor Leopard. xD
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:00 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: "Aiger Akabane" has got to be the stupidest name change we've gotten in a while, and we're right off the heels of "Silas" and "Ren Woo".

I suppose Turbo as the subtitle for the series isn't terrible (it implies simular themes of "chouzetsu" and is certainly a better localization attempt than "Super Z" lol), but I feel super disappointed right out of the gate.

I can actually understand the meaning of turbo for beyblade burst, but I was kinda hoping for the name to be "Beyblade Burst Titanium.", but it is what it is.
I would’ve gone with Beyblade Burst Z ((copyright IronFace879) still copy written by Dragon Ball Z)

There’s more.
Beyblade Metallic Burst
Beyblade Burst Metal Fusion (that won’t happen because two things, fusion performance tip and Beyblade Metal Fusion)
Aiger Akabane!? They just ruined the poor character's name!! Well, the title sounds cool! Thanks for sharing the info KJrules17!
This is going to be pretty interesting to see how TT comes up with the names. We know that they are keeping the name of A4 the same. I think they should keep Winning Valkryek as the name but they are definitely going to need to change bL’s and hS’s name (TT, why the slangs dude!) cuz the English parents are gonna steam about their kids using those words to describe a bey that they want...

Also, I think the Aiger thing was absolutely unnecessary... I mean seriously, why.
and Fubuki Sumie will be like Fabaku Samui ( LOL , the name stinks ) and Shou will be sohu ( R.I.P the names ) MEME
(Jun. 27, 2018  4:29 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: and Fubuki  Sumie will be like Fabaku Samui ( LOL , the name stinks ) and Shou will be sohu ( R.I.P the names ) MEME

Fubuki was just fine as it was, and Souh didn't need a name revamp either. Now hasbro is making me think they don't know a thing about japanese names.
(Jun. 27, 2018  4:54 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2018  4:29 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: and Fubuki  Sumie will be like Fabaku Samui ( LOL , the name stinks ) and Shou will be sohu ( R.I.P the names ) MEME

Fubuki was just fine as it was, and Souh didn't need a name revamp either. Now hasbro is making me think they don't know a thing about japanese names.

We only know of Aiga's name change. We know nothing else. Also, I'm pretty sure it's the people dubbing the show who is in charge of name changes, whether necessary or unnecessary. Hasbro is only in charge of name changes to the Bey's.
(Jun. 27, 2018  6:16 PM)Limetka Wrote: Turbo Achilles. Mark my words.
It's already said that they are keeping the name ''Z Achilles''.
I get the change to "Aiger", as it's pretty close to that name already. What I don't get is "Akabane". Why would you make it longer?
(Jun. 27, 2018  6:16 PM)Limetka Wrote: Turbo Achilles. Mark my words.

That would only make sense if Hasbro didn't keep the same naming scheme as TT, which is not the case.(The weird name with letter then number code name thing doesn't count in my opinion because the anime and their own Beyblade Burst app keeps the naming scheme)
Zeo Ares
Warrior Valtryek
Empire Forneon
Crash Roktavor
Screw Treptune
Blood Luinor
Hex Salamander
Archer Hercules
Rebel Photonix
Vice Leopard
(Jun. 28, 2018  5:32 AM)Angry Songbird Wrote: Zeo Ares
Warrior Valtryek
Empire Forneon
Crash Roktavor
Screw Treptune
Blood Luinor
Hex Salamander
Archer Hercules
Rebel Photonix
Vice Leopard
Is this speculation? Probably right? I believe Z Achilles is remaining the same as well, at least that's what Aiger's Bey is said to be on the site.
(Jun. 28, 2018  5:33 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  5:32 AM)Angry Songbird Wrote: Zeo Ares
Warrior Valtryek
Empire Forneon
Crash Roktavor
Screw Treptune
Blood Luinor
Hex Salamander
Archer Hercules
Rebel Photonix
Vice Leopard
Is this speculation?

Obviously, considering the website names "Z Achilles" unchanged and the rest are guesses :p
I'm having my doubts of Hasbro using the word "blood" at all if I'm honest.