Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion

(Sep. 06, 2020  7:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 103355702_288941282470545_55809715989211...e=5F7A06B2]

Confirmed by:https://www.tonyoliverentertainment.com/directing
(Sep. 06, 2020  8:45 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  7:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 103355702_288941282470545_55809715989211...e=5F7A06B2]

Confirmed by:https://www.tonyoliverentertainment.com/directing

It is not 100% confirmed just yet, but it will be next weekend
(Sep. 06, 2020  8:52 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  8:45 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Confirmed by:https://www.tonyoliverentertainment.com/directing

It is not 100% confirmed just yet, but it will be next weekend
Oh ok let’s keep this thread until next week I will edit my post to the new name
Name’s not confirmed yet, but yeah. As a Rise watcher I’m very excited for this season. Kinda sad it will also only be 26 episodes though.
(Sep. 06, 2020  9:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Name’s not confirmed yet, but yeah. As a Rise watcher I’m very excited for this season. Kinda sad it will also only be 26 episodes though.

They might make another season for it
(Sep. 06, 2020  9:18 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  9:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Name’s not confirmed yet, but yeah. As a Rise watcher I’m very excited for this season. Kinda sad it will also only be 26 episodes though.

They might make another season for it

The only time we’ve gotten a sequel season was Evolution, so that would be cool.
i wonder if the name will be kept as "Surge". I really like that name and hope it is not changed.
Actually, guys... Surge will be the name for the current season Sparking. It makes sense too. Sure, I can understand co-productions happen kinda like Bakugan Battle Brawlers season 2+, but with Beyblade, it's been kinda different with that. I'm pretty sure Beyblade Burst Surge will be Sparking's localized name.
(Sep. 07, 2020  11:59 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Actually, guys... Surge will be the name for the current season Sparking. It makes sense too. Sure, I can understand co-productions happen kinda like Bakugan Battle Brawlers season 2+, but with Beyblade, it's been kinda different with that. I'm pretty sure Beyblade Burst Surge will be Sparking's localized name.

I think it’s safe to say we won’t officially know till there’s an actual announcement. Surge could be the name, but it could also just be a placeholder based off the rumor.
(Sep. 07, 2020  1:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  11:59 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Actually, guys... Surge will be the name for the current season Sparking. It makes sense too. Sure, I can understand co-productions happen kinda like Bakugan Battle Brawlers season 2+, but with Beyblade, it's been kinda different with that. I'm pretty sure Beyblade Burst Surge will be Sparking's localized name.

I think it’s safe to say we won’t officially know till there’s an actual announcement. Surge could be the name, but it could also just be a placeholder based off the rumor.

Confirmed to be "Beyblade Burst Surge".
I saw Ep 26 of Rise and saw the preview and It´s confirmed to be Beyblade Burst Surge
Episode name not mentioned
main characters are getting voiced by girls again
Hyuga: Ryan Bartley
Hikaru: Jade Dennis
(Sep. 11, 2020  9:20 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I saw Ep 26 of Rise and saw the preview and It´s confirmed to be Beyblade Burst Surge

Did it happen to say the name of the beys they had? I seem to remember that in the Japanese version of the preview
(Sep. 11, 2020  9:40 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  9:20 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I saw Ep 26 of Rise and saw the preview and It´s confirmed to be Beyblade Burst Surge

Did it happen to say the name of the beys they had?  I seem to remember that in the Japanese version of the preview

They're still Hyperion and Helios, although what confused me was that Hikaru shouted Hyperion, and Hyuga shouted Helios. Someone can double check me on this one.
Oh boy,
another year of nerfed luinors and crazy stadiums.

well, i'm intrigued
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:04 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  9:40 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Did it happen to say the name of the beys they had?  I seem to remember that in the Japanese version of the preview

They're still Hyperion and Helios, although what confused me was that Hikaru shouted Hyperion, and Hyuga shouted Helios. Someone can double check me on this one.

Double checked for you I heard Hikaru shout Helios and Hyuga shout Hyperion.
Wait hat the mames have been changed. This is just so oodd hearing the new names 0f the main characters
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:38 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Wait hat the mames have been changed. This is just so oodd hearing the new names 0f the main characters

the name haven't been changed. Hyuga is still Hyuga, Hikaru is still Hikaru, Hyperion is still Hyperion, and Helios is still Helios.
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:42 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:38 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Wait hat the mames have been changed. This is just so oodd hearing the new names 0f the main characters

the name haven't been changed. Hyuga is still Hyuga, Hikaru is still Hikaru, Hyperion is still Hyperion, and Helios is still Helios.
Oops i saw someone s post above and commented on that. Looks like they were wrong
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:29 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:04 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: They're still Hyperion and Helios, although what confused me was that Hikaru shouted Hyperion, and Hyuga shouted Helios. Someone can double check me on this one.

Double checked for you I heard Hikaru shout Helios and Hyuga shout Hyperion.
Okay. Thank you. I guess I was wrong.

(Sep. 11, 2020  10:45 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:42 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: the name haven't been changed. Hyuga is still Hyuga, Hikaru is still Hikaru, Hyperion is still Hyperion, and Helios is still Helios.
Oops i saw someone s post above and commented on that. Looks like they were wrong

You're right. That was me. Sorry about that.
Does anyone have the footage of the trailer?
I am planning on getting Surge beys if they do the chassis right. I don’t care about the drivers, but the chassis is all that matters to me and if the gimmicks are there
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I am planning on getting Surge beys if they do the chassis right. I don’t care about the drivers, but the chassis is all that matters to me and if the gimmicks are there
Yeah me too
I wonder if the 9 returning cast members will get new voice actors. They had new voice actors in turbo so I’m assuming they’ll get new ones now too.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I wonder if the 9 returning cast members will get new voice actors. They had new voice actors in turbo so I’m assuming they’ll get new ones now too.

I would hope nothing as deep as corrupt Phi’s voice