Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion

(Oct. 21, 2020  10:55 PM)WellCarnival629 Wrote: Bro why are you hating on the dubs. The show’s main demographic is eight year olds. The dubs are meant to be funny and cringe for eight year olds to enjoy.

Thats very judgemental it's for any age actually and I did not realize it was cringy.
I just realized that in episode 30 of sparking, Lane battled Hyuga and Hikaru in the same warehouse as the one that he destoryed Glide Ragnarok in.
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:51 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I just realized that in episode 30 of sparking, Lane battled Hyuga and Hikaru in the same warehouse as the one that he destoryed Glide Ragnarok in.

Yea and before the battle you can see the broken glass when he battled Ranjiro.
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:04 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  10:55 PM)WellCarnival629 Wrote: Bro why are you hating on the dubs. The show’s main demographic is eight year olds. The dubs are meant to be funny and cringe for eight year olds to enjoy.

Thats very judgemental it's for any age actually and I did not realize it was cringy.

Actually it’s not really judgmental cause if you look at the show’s ratings and other statistics online you will see that most of the people who watch the show are between 8-10 year olds. And tv shows are written to be appealing to the majority audience which in this case is 8 - 10 year olds so the show is appealing to them and has names in the dub that would be funny and appealing for 8 - 10 year olds. It’s not being judgmental it’s just how production companies work. This however doesn’t mean people older or younger can’t or shouldn’t watch the show. I am 15 and I watch the show and ya it’s a fun way to relax but for those who think the names are cringe it’s because the show is targeted towards 8 year olds.
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:59 PM)WellCarnival629 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:04 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Thats very judgemental it's for any age actually and I did not realize it was cringy.

Actually it’s not really judgmental cause if you look at the show’s ratings and other statistics online you will see that most of the people who watch the show are between 8-10 year olds. And tv shows are written to be appealing to the majority audience which in this case is 8 - 10 year olds so the show is appealing to them and has names in the dub that would be funny and appealing for 8 - 10 year olds. It’s not being judgmental it’s just how production companies work. This however doesn’t mean people older or younger can’t or shouldn’t watch the show. I am 15 and I watch the show and ya it’s a fun way to relax but for those who think the names are cringe it’s because the show is targeted towards 8 year olds.

For real tho
The Surge song is going to premier during the Beymaster Invitational. Just heard it, honestly I like Turbo, Rise and Evolution's themes better
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:13 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: The Surge song is going to premier during the Beymaster Invitational. Just heard it, honestly I like Turbo, Rise and Evolution's themes better

Where did you hear the theme at?
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:13 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: The Surge song is going to premier during the Beymaster Invitational. Just heard it, honestly I like Turbo, Rise and Evolution's themes better

Where did you hear the theme at?

Around halfway through the livestream.

At around 12:42 is when the new Surge trailer and song start.
Idk if its the theme song, but I really like the song played.
I’m gonna be honest, the song wasn’t bad, but in the context as a theme song, I dislike it. This feels like Sunrights trying to be cool, and it is not working at all.
Yeh as a theme song I didn't really like it that much.
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:43 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m gonna be honest, the song wasn’t bad, but in the context as a theme song, I hate it so much. This feels like Hasbro trying to be cool, and it is not working at all.

It's not Hasbro, it's Sunrights.
I’m getting shogun steel vibes from the opening. I liked Turbo more
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:43 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m gonna be honest, the song wasn’t bad, but in the context as a theme song, I hate it so much. This feels like Hasbro trying to be cool, and it is not working at all.

It's not Hasbro, it's Sunrights.

I guess you’re not wrong.
Also lets not jump to conclusions here: It hasn't been confirmed to be a theme song at all. It could be a promotional song, or the eyecatcher.
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Also lets not jump to conclusions here: It hasn't been confirmed to be a theme song at all. It could be a promotional song, or the eyecatcher.

Listen to what the host says before the Journey into Tomorrow song is played, (at around 10:25) he says "you'll hear the premiere of the Beyblade Burst Surge theme song"
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:58 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Also lets not jump to conclusions here: It hasn't been confirmed to be a theme song at all. It could be a promotional song, or the eyecatcher.

Listen to what the host says before the Journey into Tomorrow song is played, he says "you'll hear the premiere of the theme song"

Ah ok, nevermind then.

The song is cool, but Im personally not sure if it'll work as a theme song.
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:58 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Listen to what the host says before the Journey into Tomorrow song is played, he says "you'll hear the premiere of the theme song"

Ah ok, nevermind then.

The song is cool, but Im personally not sure if it'll work as a theme song.

Same, I don't think the song is bad, it just doesn't fit as a theme song imo.
I am glad they're using visuals from the japanese ending and introduction, I think thats kinda cool.
I think the theme song its too quite and slow paced which doesn't Really contrast with the season at all imo
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:18 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think the theme song its too quite and slow paced which doesn't Really contrast with the season at all imo

To me it sounds kinda mellow, but still fast paced.
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:18 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think the theme song its too quite and slow paced which doesn't Really contrast with the season at all imo

To me it sounds kinda mellow, but still fast paced.
Yep i give it a second hear and it seems like they're making beyblade look like an underground illegal sports lol
Lyrics for the song

Thats alot of rips

(Oct. 24, 2020  4:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: To me it sounds kinda mellow, but still fast paced.
Yep i give it a second hear and it seems like they're making beyblade look like an underground illegal sports lol

lmfao