Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #48 (March 4, 2019)

(Mar. 04, 2019  12:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B2W4qD1...sp=sharing
thank me later

(Mar. 04, 2019  3:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Shu rocked today, Feeling bad not to record, But will download and upload

Thanks bro, please do it asap.
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:58 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  12:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B2W4qD1...sp=sharing
thank me later

(Mar. 04, 2019  3:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Thanks bro, please do it asap.
Tysm bro this episode was so awesome. D-Rights finally used their anime logic at the right spot the 1st time.
(Feb. 09, 2019  8:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: They all Unite against Ultimate Destruction?
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Not a review, just thoughts.

Hearts couldn't cuz Phi took one part of hades remember? Free can fix the bey. Aiga already made his bey reborn, same with Valt so there ya go. Laban fixed his.

(Mar. 04, 2019  10:28 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: i have a feeling aiga won't win against phi, in the preview to next ep, his little sister was crying, also usually the antagonist final battle is ep 50-51, it just doesn't line up, i feel phi will beat aiga just, but then phi will move onto valt after aiga

Hmm...you maybe right with that observation, though Manga showed Aiga defeated Phi with Cho-Z Achilles, then goes for the title match against Valt.
(Mar. 04, 2019  7:13 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Not a review, just thoughts.

Hearts couldn't cuz Phi took one part of hades remember? Free can fix the bey. Aiga already made his bey reborn, same with Valt so there ya go. Laban fixed his.

(Mar. 04, 2019  10:28 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: i have a feeling aiga won't win against phi, in the preview to next ep, his little sister was crying, also usually the antagonist final battle is ep 50-51, it just doesn't line up, i feel phi will beat aiga just, but then phi will move onto valt after aiga

Hmm...you maybe right with that observation, though Manga showed Aiga defeated Phi with Cho-Z Achilles, then goes for the title match against Valt.
The manga also showed Free beating Laban, Valt destroying Z Achilles, and Cho-Z Achilles beating Revive Phoenix not Dead, also Cho-Z Achilles beating Orb Egis and Aiga beating Free. The manga means nothing, in Cho-Z there wasn't a single thing that happened in both the anime and the manga.
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  7:13 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Hearts couldn't cuz Phi took one part of hades remember? Free can fix the bey. Aiga already made his bey reborn, same with Valt so there ya go. Laban fixed his.

The manga also showed Free beating Laban, Valt destroying Z Achilles, and Cho-Z Achilles beating Revive Phoenix not Dead, also Cho-Z Achilles beating Orb Egis and Aiga beating Free. The manga means nothing, in Cho-Z there wasn't a single thing that happened in both the anime and the manga.
WAIT SO I BEATED FREE?? DANG SON I'm officially the invincible blader than I literally beat the new big 5 now Valt, Shu, Free, Lui, and Phi jesus I'm rockin with that sicko mode lmao. (I need to stop.)
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:45 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: The manga also showed Free beating Laban, Valt destroying Z Achilles, and Cho-Z Achilles beating Revive Phoenix not Dead, also Cho-Z Achilles beating Orb Egis and Aiga beating Free. The manga means nothing, in Cho-Z there wasn't a single thing that happened in both the anime and the manga.
WAIT SO I BEATED FREE?? DANG SON I'm officially the invincible blader than I literally beat the new big 5 now Valt, Shu, Free, Lui, and Phi jesus I'm rockin with that sicko mode lmao. (I need to stop.)
Yes you did, and in the manga, he doesn't have the proof frame.
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:45 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: The manga also showed Free beating Laban, Valt destroying Z Achilles, and Cho-Z Achilles beating Revive Phoenix not Dead, also Cho-Z Achilles beating Orb Egis and Aiga beating Free. The manga means nothing, in Cho-Z there wasn't a single thing that happened in both the anime and the manga.

You do know you’re not Agia right?
Spriggian breaking and being fixed is just TT and CoroCoro's way of saying, "We want Shu to be irrelevant, but we don't want to be sent death threats from the fangirls
(Mar. 06, 2019  12:27 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Spriggian breaking and being fixed is just TT and CoroCoro's way of saying, "We want Shu to be irrelevant, but we don't want to be sent death threats from the fangirls

Yeah I've a feeling Spriggan ain't getting a Gatchi evolution. That's why Cho-Z was fixed in op.
(Mar. 06, 2019  11:58 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  12:27 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Spriggian breaking and being fixed is just TT and CoroCoro's way of saying, "We want Shu to be irrelevant, but we don't want to be sent death threats from the fangirls

Yeah I've a feeling Spriggan ain't getting a Gatchi evolution. That's why Cho-Z was fixed in op.

He probably will honestly. I highly doubt they're going to drop Shu just yet, unless he has no more reason to appear in the next season but he could just be mentoring bladers again. Xhaka and Free came back in Cho-Z even though they had no reason to.

Everyone (except me ofc) thought Spriggan won't be in Cho-Z but look at what happened there.
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  7:13 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Hearts couldn't cuz Phi took one part of hades remember? Free can fix the bey. Aiga already made his bey reborn, same with Valt so there ya go. Laban fixed his.

Z Achilles also beat Dead Hades.
(Mar. 07, 2019  12:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Z Achilles also beat Dead Hades.
True, never happened in the anime.
(Mar. 05, 2019  1:10 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:45 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: WAIT SO I BEATED FREE?? DANG SON I'm officially the invincible blader than I literally beat the new big 5 now Valt, Shu, Free, Lui, and Phi jesus I'm rockin with that sicko mode lmao. (I need to stop.)

You do know you’re not Agia right?

I may not be Aiga, but I'm pretending to be one since I'm maybe the only/the first person to idolize themself as Aiga. Don't judge me.
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  1:10 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: You do know you’re not Agia right?

I may not be Aiga, but I'm pretending to be one since I'm maybe the only/the first person to idolize themself as Aiga. Don't judge me.
But aren't you Red Eye?
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I may not be Aiga, but I'm pretending to be one since I'm maybe the only/the first person to idolize themself as Aiga. Don't judge me.
It's just a show.Dont get obsessed with it.Dont let Beyblade possess you
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:18 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I may not be Aiga, but I'm pretending to be one since I'm maybe the only/the first person to idolize themself as Aiga. Don't judge me.
But aren't you Red Eye?

Hakai'd

Rather no use of pretending to be one, Legend Red Eye
(Mar. 07, 2019  12:09 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  11:58 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah I've a feeling Spriggan ain't getting a Gatchi evolution. That's why Cho-Z was fixed in op.

He probably will honestly. I highly doubt they're going to drop Shu just yet, unless he has no more reason to appear in the next season but he could just be mentoring bladers again. Xhaka and Free came back in Cho-Z even though they had no reason to.

Everyone (except me ofc) thought Spriggan won't be in Cho-Z but look at what happened there.

They brought Shu and Free back to sell Geist Fafnir and despite the fact that Geist Fafnir was not good, the sales were good (because of how great Drain Fafnir and Free preciously were) and they totally gave Free next to no role. I assume after sales were great with Geist Fafnir they though that they could make a carp ton of money by putting Spriggan in a customize set to make people spend more money and the anime had the same problem with Shu that it had with Free. They will most likely remake Spriggan because Spriggan is a total money maker.
If there is A GT spriggan, Either it won't be GT, or It won't be dual spin

It's because I rendered the GT system, and you cannot include dual Spin Teethset with The Chip and slot for Layer weight
(Mar. 07, 2019  1:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If there is A GT spriggan, Either it won't be GT, or It won't be dual spin

It's because I rendered the GT system, and you cannot include dual Spin Teethset with The Chip and slot for Layer weight
You never know they could come up something
(Mar. 07, 2019  1:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If there is A GT spriggan, Either it won't be GT, or It won't be dual spin

While seemingly impossible, there's probably a way around it. I'd be surprised if we didn't get any dual spin beys in this season. I initially thought dual spin for Burst in general would be impossible and... well look what we got. It might be a different function, but we'll just wait and see.
(Mar. 07, 2019  2:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

While seemingly impossible, there's probably a way around it. I'd be surprised if we didn't get any dual spin beys in this season. I initially thought dual spin for Burst in general would be impossible and... well look what we got. It might be a different function, but we'll just wait and see.

You have me a Challenge. I will be attempting a Dual Spin Layer Chip now.
(Mar. 07, 2019  12:46 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
It's just a show.Dont get obsessed with it.Dont let Beyblade possess you

GrinARK RESONANCE: >GrinDDD

(Mar. 07, 2019  9:18 AM)g2_ Wrote:
But aren't you Red Eye?

I WAS until the dude got removed. Unhappy

(Mar. 07, 2019  1:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:18 AM)g2_ Wrote: But aren't you Red Eye?

Hakai'd

Rather no use of pretending to be one, Legend Red Eye

Why not tho?

I highly doubt we are getting a Spriggan now.