Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #31 (October 29, 2018)

31) Rebirth! Cho-Z Valkyrie!!
新生!超Zヴァルキリー!!
Shinsei!  Chō-Z Varukirī!!
October 29, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/LVXzDlN.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/zVdDk5D.jpg

Aiga can't control his own power, so he trains to improve his resonance with Achilles, but Achilles won't move as he wants it to. He tries to distract himself by playing with the animals, but even they run from his black aura. At the end of his rope, Aiga makes a big decision! Meanwhile, Valt visits Taiga Akaba's workshop and starts developing the new Valkyrie!!
Super Z Valkyrie, yes!!!!!!!!! I feel like this episode could completely focus on Valt like Beyblade Burst Evolution episode 25 when they focused on Xander or barely in Beyblade Burst Evolution episode 38 when Shu got 6 minutes of Fame, but the title "Requiem Project! Spryzen Unleashed!" makes you think otherwise
So soon,let’s go
Yeah! But his really name cho-z Valkyrie??
This will be a great episode! Finally after the first episode we get one that will probably be fully dedicated to Valt and the birth of the new Valkyrie. I just hope it won't be tons of boring filler and actual juicy stuff.

What would be really interesting is if Taiga (Aiga's father) aided in the evolution of Valkyrie since he seems conerned for Aiga. I can see it now at the end of the series - Achilles vs Valkyrie! Or... well that's what I hope at least
(Oct. 10, 2018  3:30 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Yeah! But his really name cho-z Valkyrie??

Don't know, since God Valkyrie was called God when he was a god bey.
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: [quote='Turbo blader' pid='1467363' dateline='1539181824']
Yeah! But his really name cho-z Valkyrie??
Ehh, I guess that makes sense.

I wonder how Hasbro will deal with this, will they name it Competitor Valtryek V4 or Champion Valtryek V4 or Crystal Valtryek V4 or Calibre Valtryek V4 or Contender Valtryek V4 or Clasher Valtryek V4 or Counterrevolutionary Valtryek V4 (exaggeration lol) or Collider Valtryek V4 or Charge Valtryek V4?
Actually Charge Valtryek V4 might be something Hasbro might name the new bey.
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:34 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  3:30 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Yeah! But his really name cho-z Valkyrie??
Ehh, I guess that makes sense.

I wonder how Hasbro will deal with this, will they name it Competitor Valtryek V4 or Champion Valtryek V4 or Crystal Valtryek V4 or Calibre Valtryek V4 or Contender Valtryek V4 or Clasher Valtryek V4 or Counterrevolutionary Valtryek V4 (exaggeration lol) or Collider Valtryek V4 or Charge Valtryek V4?
Actually Charge Valtryek V4 might be something Hasbro might name the new bey.
Strike Winning Valtryek V7 would be a good name.
(Oct. 10, 2018  7:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Strike Winning Valtryek V7 would be a good name.
Where Did the V7 come from?
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:16 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  7:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Strike Winning Valtryek V7 would be a good name.
Where Did the V7 come from?

Valtryek V1
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek v4
Strike Valtryek with Ul V5
Wonder Valtrek V6
Strike Winning Valtryek V7
Ah heck Yeah!

Ultimate reboot doesn’t count as a never version since it’s a driver, but since strike was a layer full on modification, that didn’t come with a strike god Chip but it was built in it was v4
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:16 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Where Did the V7 come from?

Valtryek V1
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek v4
Wonder Valtrek V6

You've got it wrong, it's.....
Valtryek
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek V3
Wonder Valtryek V4
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valtryek V1
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek v4
Wonder Valtrek V6

Valtryek
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek V3
Wonder Valtryek V4
Lol he got the names completely wrong. Rookie mistake. Kinda like me when I got Sr confused with sR
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:50 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You've got it wrong, it's.....
Valtryek
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek V3
Wonder Valtryek V4
Lol he got the names completely wrong. Rookie mistake. Kinda like me when I got Sr confused with sR
Here's a reminder for the future:
The letter symbolizes what system the Bey is in. No letter/number=Single Layer, Letter2=Dual Layer, Letter3=SwitchStrike/God Layer, Letter4=Turbo/Chozetsu Layer, and Letter5 is unknown, but could be for the Chozetsu Awakening System. That's why Strike Valtryek is still V3 and Spryzen Requiem is still S3, despite evolving from other SwitchStrike Beys. The only main exceptions are Spiral Treptune T4, Galaxy Zeutron Z4, and Guardian Kerbeus K4, since they're all God Beys, but T4 first appeared in the anime during Turbo, and the other two are also only seen in the Turbo SlingShock line. The Plastic Gen Remakes don't really fit in, since they have the names of their original versions.
Hope , Valt takes up a NEW style of launching !!
What would the purpose of that be? His launch style hasn't really changed since the beginning, it would be awkward to change it now.
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valtryek V1
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek v4
Wonder Valtrek V6

Valtryek
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek V3
Wonder Valtryek V4

LOL, I was actually just joking.

(Oct. 10, 2018  11:50 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You've got it wrong, it's.....
Valtryek
Victory Valtryek V2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Strike Valtryek V3
Wonder Valtryek V4

LOL, I was actually just joking.
Wow! Didn't expect it to come this quick!
But, okay!!
Hehe, enjoy your title while you can Aiga, Valt is coming for revenge and crush you!
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wow! Didn't expect it to come this quick!
But, okay!!
Hehe, enjoy your title while you can Aiga, Valt is coming for revenge and crush you!

I don't think Valt's main motif is to take back his 'Best blader' title , instead , to make Aiga come back to 'TRUE' beyblading instead of Destroying beyblades !
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:28 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wow! Didn't expect it to come this quick!
But, okay!!

I don't think Valt's main motif is to take back his 'Best blader' title , instead , to make Aiga come back to 'TRUE' beyblading instead of Destroying beyblades !
I know I know.. It was just a catch line.. 
It's just what he did with Shu to be honest. Nothing new, we all know how this is gonna end.. 
But oh well! I am still looking forward to it! Can't wait to see what this new Valkryie's gimmick is gonna be!!
1.when is shu going to turn up???
2.love the new valkyrie winning valkyrie was trash
3.is hartz strong?i mean like phi.i feel like he is not the destructive type
4.is valt going to taiga or raul for new bey?
(Oct. 13, 2018  12:06 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: 1.when is shu going to turn up???
2.love the new valkyrie winning valkyrie was trash
3.is hartz strong?i mean like phi.i feel like he is not the destructive type
4.is valt going to taiga or raul for new bey?

Just 5 words : " Nobody knows , what might happen "