Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #31 (October 29, 2018)

Valt hopefully goes to Raul just saying because I think Raul has more experience, plus Raul was his OG beytrainer taht was the Only reason valt even got #1
(Oct. 14, 2018  1:55 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Valt hopefully goes to Raul just saying because I think Raul has more experience, plus Raul was his OG beytrainer taht was the Only reason valt even got #1

I think it would make more sense if he asks Taiga to make Cho-Z Valkyrie because Taiga was the one who made the first Cho-Z,and would be cool if Taiga made a beyblade to help snapping his son out of the dark power.
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:42 PM)nazril_ Wrote: I hope Valt will go to the Snake Pit.

why the snake pit is the reason why shu became evil and valt hate the snake pit because of that he almost lost his childhood friend and best friend because of it plus he hates their method of training when boa was training he was completely against it. so that's not going to happen
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

why the snake pit is the reason why shu became evil and valt hate the snake pit because of that he almost lost his childhood friend and best friend because of it plus he hates their method of training when boa was training he was completely against it. so that's not going to happen

+ The fact that Shu is the Owner of Raging Bulls and He would have ENDED the Snake Pit group ( I think @[nazril_] meant that Valt goes to Team Raging Bulls )
(Oct. 15, 2018  4:50 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  1:55 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Valt hopefully goes to Raul just saying because I think Raul has more experience, plus Raul was his OG beytrainer taht was the Only reason valt even got #1

I think it would make more sense if he asks Taiga to make Cho-Z Valkyrie because Taiga was the one who made the first Cho-Z,and would be cool if Taiga made a beyblade to help snapping his son out of the dark power.

I think both Taiga and Raul help to create Cho-Z Valkyrie because Taiga is good at making Energy Layer and Forge Disc while Raul is good at making Special Driver, like the one he did to improve Achilles Driver. 
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Cho-Z_Val..._Evolution
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

did you guys forget Xhaka and Ruwei destroyed snake pit back in god?
(Oct. 15, 2018  8:48 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: why the snake pit is the reason why shu became evil and valt hate the snake pit because of that he almost lost his childhood friend and best friend because of it plus he hates their method of training when boa was training he was completely against it. so that's not going to happen

did you guys forget Xhaka and Ruwei destroyed snake pit back in god?

Which episode please? I forgot this part of God series ^^'
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:11 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  8:48 PM)Limetka Wrote: did you guys forget Xhaka and Ruwei destroyed snake pit back in god?

Which episode please? I forgot this part of God series ^^'

Episode 24, during the end of the episode.
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:34 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: [quote='Turbo blader' pid='1467363' dateline='1539181824']
Yeah! But his really name cho-z Valkyrie??
Ehh, I guess that makes sense.

I wonder how Hasbro will deal with this, will they name it Competitor Valtryek V4 or Champion Valtryek V4 or Crystal Valtryek V4 or Calibre Valtryek V4 or Contender Valtryek V4 or Clasher Valtryek V4 or Counterrevolutionary Valtryek V4 (exaggeration lol) or Collider Valtryek V4 or Charge Valtryek V4?
Actually Charge Valtryek V4 might be something Hasbro might name the new bey.

maybe hasbro will name it Ironface879!
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:34 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  3:30 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Yeah! But his really name cho-z Valkyrie??
Ehh, I guess that makes sense.

I wonder how Hasbro will deal with this, will they name it Competitor Valtryek V4 or Champion Valtryek V4 or Crystal Valtryek V4 or Calibre Valtryek V4 or Contender Valtryek V4 or Clasher Valtryek V4 or Counterrevolutionary Valtryek V4 (exaggeration lol) or Collider Valtryek V4 or Charge Valtryek V4?
Actually Charge Valtryek V4 might be something Hasbro might name the new bey.
I think it should be a really "general" name as apparently all the Cho-Z Awakening beys will have the same prefix...
see,Hasbro? THAT'S what happens when you decide to differentiate that much from TT!!!
Just saw preview,this episode is sick,we can see Aiga is angry ,I think hades won,Kyle goes full beast mode,free too,
Also we see Valt with taiga,and shu on the phone .so the new bey is made by taiga,nice,and nice to see shu back
PREVIEW :

Clause the preview at 0:00 ,see that pic
(Oct. 22, 2018  10:45 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: PREVIEW :

[img]um[/img]

(Oct. 22, 2018  12:01 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  10:45 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: PREVIEW :

The trailer looks fantastic! Because...
....Well damn.
So looks like Shu and Valt are going to get their new upgrades.
Kyle's on Nightmare Fuel face mode. Question, is he working for Hearts or someone else? Also, why I do get the feeling Free might lose?
Now I want to see Ranjirou battle Aiga without the dark power and win.
(Oct. 22, 2018  11:08 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Clause the preview at 0:00 ,see that pic

[Image: 2v1ovag.png]
Guess who isn't seeping tonight
(Oct. 22, 2018  2:18 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: ....Well damn.
Kyle's on Nightmare Fuel face mode. Question, is he working for Hearts or someone else? Also, why I do get the feeling Free might lose?

(Oct. 22, 2018  3:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  2:18 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: ....Well damn.

What\s this nightmare fuel page you're talking about?
Tbh I don’t care what happens, I just want somebody to break Achilles and make Aiga in depression and snap him out of this evil mumbo jumbo
Does anyone know what the Dead Gran is? They have it on the Beyblade Wikipedia. Evel must be a part of it because he’s the one who gave Aiga an invitation to it.
It's another tournament like Longinus cup and battle ship cruise