Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #30 (October 22, 2018)

Wow just saw the preview
Aiga's possession goes next level (outside of battles)
Valt goes to Taiga Akaba to make Super Z Valkyrie
Kyle Hakim and Free De la Hoya battle and Kyle takes off his mask
Shu makes appearance by phone
I could only see the preview for f next episode,missed it
(Oct. 22, 2018  10:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wow just saw the preview
Aiga's possession goes next level (outside of battles)
Valt goes to Taiga Akaba to make Super Z Valkyrie
Kyle Hakim and Free De la Hoya battle and Kyle takes off his mask
Shu makes appearance by phone

Even Shu also Appeared.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The battle ended right as I wanted. Thank you Beyblade Burst, now I'm feeling very satisfied. For once no plot shields or arena breakings to stop the outcome.
can anyone spoil the episode in detail for me
(Oct. 22, 2018  10:45 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: can anyone spoil the episode in detail for me
He created a black
yeah it was so cool

i have a doubt

Guys, you're kind of spoiling it. Put spoiler tags with some text to tell you what is in it or any human being will click on it regardless and that's really defeating the purpose.
(Oct. 22, 2018  10:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  10:45 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: can anyone spoil the episode in detail for me
(Oct. 22, 2018  11:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, you're kind of spoiling it. Put spoiler tags with some text to tell you what is in it or any human being will click on it regardless and that's really defeating the purpose.
Sorry Pheonix but any possibility of yandex upload??
(Oct. 22, 2018  11:34 AM)NPN Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  11:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, you're kind of spoiling it. Put spoiler tags with some text to tell you what is in it or any human being will click on it regardless and that's really defeating the purpose.
Sorry Pheonix but any possibility of yandex upload??

Yes. At this time, it's 50% uploaded. So do expect it
Episode Review, well... mostly a summary with some reactions:

What was Souh saying to Fubuki at the end? I couldn’t tell.
Sorry guys, my wifi is not cooperating for large-scale activities. If only there was a way to directly upload it here...
(Oct. 22, 2018  1:33 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Sorry guys, my wifi is not cooperating for large-scale activities. If only there was a way to directly upload it here...

Maybe use drive and give shareable link
I forgot if I mentioned this but... Hearts had one of THE COOLEST special moves ever! Seriously, I love it so much and the way it looks,
This episode was epic!!!
(Oct. 22, 2018  4:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote: This episode was epic!!!

(Oct. 22, 2018  4:33 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  4:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote: This episode was epic!!!

Sorry Limetka but I am not getting you...
Is it about 
How Salamander was strong enough not to break when Valkyrie did is beyond me...maybe it’s just that he used an aerial attack as opposed to a linear attack. Also this episode was just great. Hartz is the coolest.

Nice.
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:20 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I want Aiga losing his first match as a champion just for the lolz

ehhr,Hiro Morita,you know I was kinda joking when I said that...

just kidding,I LOVED IT! Hearts and his funny laugh (HE-HEEEAAH) is one of my favorite characters now!!!

also,that new Special move (what's it's name?) is one of the coolest too!!!
I liked a lot that Suoh finally had some relevancy again,even though he lost...again.
(Oct. 23, 2018  12:35 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:20 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I want Aiga losing his first match as a champion just for the lolz

ehhr,Hiro Morita,you know I was kinda joking when I said that...

just kidding,I LOVED IT! Hearts and his funny laugh (HE-HEEEAAH) is one of my favorite characters now!!!

also,that new Special move (what's it's name?) is one of the coolest too!!!
I liked a lot that Suoh finally had some relevancy again,even though he lost...again.

F

It's all good cuz Free wins next episode anyway...
Unless he doesn't...Then, Riot