Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #30 (October 22, 2018)

30) Aiga Goes Wild!
アイガ、荒ぶる!
Aiga, Araburu!
October 22, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/LVXzDlN.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/zVdDk5D.jpg

The title match between Aiga and Hartz! As the younger brother of the Phi twins and the last person of the Z4, Hartz' battle style revolves around taking the damage his bey takes himself, to compensate for strengthening his Bey. The heavyweight Bey, Dead Hades' sorrow blast hits Achilles heavily. Aiga becomes able to resonate with Achilles on a deeper level, But in turn starts feeling the shock...
Taking the damage his bey takes... Sounds like some Ash-Greninja stuff to me.
H boy,I was about to say they are brothers and
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Taking the damage his bey takes... Sounds like some Ash-Greninja stuff to me.

First thing that came to my mind,also,I was predicting that hartz will play Aiga for title,why didn’t I do this before
Hartz is brother of Phi??????????
The last one of the Z4? Phi, Xhan, Hartz and who's the other one?
Last person in Z4? But wasn't that Kyle?
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:38 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: The last one of the Z4? Phi, Xhan, Hartz and who's the other one?

Laban, but...................no vL now
It remind of the manga of G Revolution during the HMS arc and the anime series of the original generation
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:38 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: The last one of the Z4? Phi, Xhan, Hartz and who's the other one?

actually it was phi , xhan,  laban as z4 their seem to be a confusion about the last one cause it's supposed to be the owner of egis the last z4. supposedly maybe the change laban.

(Oct. 10, 2018  5:19 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Last person in Z4? But wasn't that Kyle?

nope Kyle was never said to be a member of the z4.
I would be completely odd if Aiga didn't become a part of the Z4 now, especially because of his most recent battle.
(Oct. 10, 2018  5:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I would be completely odd if Aiga didn't become a part of the Z4 now, especially because of his most recent battle.

well his the world champ and #1 being a z4 isn't important for him since he has the highest rank plus most z4 aren't even rank high in the world  from what we know, only phi is confirm to in the world ranking.
Hartz is Phi's brother ( so thats what made the EYES different )
and the DEAD and REVIVE names
COOL !!
I think the last Z4 is Evel Oxford(owner of Egis)
(Oct. 11, 2018  10:42 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: I think the last Z4 is Evel Oxford(owner of Egis)

Are you sure?,My brother...
(Oct. 11, 2018  10:42 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: I think the last Z4 is Evel Oxford(owner of Egis)

Where did you get this name from?
(Oct. 11, 2018  5:07 PM)KnightPro Wrote:

Where did you get this name from?

I think it was say somewhere on the Japanese site, his name is even part of the cast. and the mini summary State that the last z4 is making his move at the same time his name was revealed so it might be true,  but anyway we'll just have to wait.
(Oct. 10, 2018  5:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I would be completely odd if Aiga didn't become a part of the Z4 now, especially because of his most recent battle.
Hey jinbee i like your 3d printed beyblade its cool. Did you 3d print it if so id like to see a video about it.(I know this is off topic but i couldn't help my self to ask about his 3Dprinted beyblade)
(Oct. 11, 2018  6:47 PM)blazel Wrote:
Hey jinbee i like your 3d printed beyblade its cool. Did you 3d print it if so id like to see a video about it.

Thanks, but that's off topic for this thread, which is about episode 30.
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Taking the damage his bey takes... Sounds like some Ash-Greninja stuff to me.

who here hates ash greninja
(Oct. 13, 2018  12:01 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Taking the damage his bey takes... Sounds like some Ash-Greninja stuff to me.

Please stay on topic.
(Oct. 13, 2018  12:01 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:

Off topic: Me but in general I don't like pokemon but did play some ds games
Preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IhbubarL6M

The guy at  ( 0.17 ) sec , seemed like the owner of oE ( Orb Egis ) . !!!
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:44 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IhbubarL6M

The guy at  ( 0.17 ) sec , seemed like the owner of oE ( Orb Egis ) . !!!

Ooooo. Thingd are heating up between Aiga and Suoh.
We see oe owners,he looks dope,and suoh,I wanted him to play a major role,hope he does so,what is Shouand hartz are connected.....