Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #30 (October 22, 2018)

Aiga probably losing this time, otherwise they keep introducing new characters to challenge Aiga.
So it becomes obvious from the episode description line “feel the shock” that Aiga will use the same resonate damage technique that Hartz uses which I think is quite interesting. My assumption is that the score will end up tied 2:2 and Aiga will not be able to handle taking the damage Achilles takes in the third battle so as such, he will faint or get injured Whilst the battle is still active and the match will end up getting cancelled. It would make sense since Aiga is growing overpowered, he’s the champion and the episode title/description makes him seem way too intense - but at the same time Hartz is a new character (so he really can not lose his first battle) (not to mention the fact he is likely the strongest character in the current state of this anime if it’s not Aiga or Free) but despite all this I’m sure Hartz will beat Aiga later on, I honestly think it’s a bit too early for either of them to lose. On another note I wonder when free will come to relevance in super z (if he ever does). Geist Fafnir and Free’s debut both seem more like a filler or just something takara tomy did for fans considering free was voted second most popular character.
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Eh, I think having a mc rapidly come from a losing streak to suddenly beating the 'world champion' is a bit too much. And plus, this kinda feels like a role reversal from God, where the mc is having possession problems instead of the antagonist. While the idea is nice and all, the execution is...poor to say the least, although the foreshadowing from the first episode was nice. Also, what you say about Free is sort of true, and I hope they don't do the same with Shu, shoehorning him in to a random episode because he's so popular, but also not contributing to the story in any way. Although my hopes for Cho Z have been shattered over the last 10 episodes anyway haha
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:59 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Eh, I think having a mc rapidly come from a losing streak to suddenly beating the 'world champion' is a bit too much. And plus, this kinda feels like a role reversal from God, where the mc is having possession problems instead of the antagonist. While the idea is nice and all, the execution is...poor to say the least, although the foreshadowing from the first episode was nice. Also, what you say about Free is sort of true, and I hope they don't do the same with Shu, shoehorning him in to a random episode because he's so popular, but also not contributing to the story in any way. Although my hopes for Cho Z have been shattered over the last 10 episodes anyway haha

I agree why would they let Aiga beat Valt so early ? Do they really want to hype sales over cho z Valkyrie that bad ? They should have not had the battleship arc to be honest.
I want Aiga losing his first match as a champion just for the lolz

also,if he loses this early, he would become even angrier and thus, Achilles would possess him even more,making him an even harder challenge to Valt.
winning valkyrie is more powerful than geist fafnir (in the anime)
of course free has the stronger bey but valts bey spirit is stronger.
i am sure if free fought aiga instead of valt free would also have lost but fafnir wouldnt have broken

sorry free fans
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So it becomes obvious from the episode description line “feel the shock” that Aiga will use the same resonate damage technique that Hartz uses which I think is quite interesting. My assumption is that the score will end up tied 2:2 and Aiga will not be able to handle taking the damage Achilles takes in the third battle so as such, he will faint or get injured Whilst the battle is still active and the match will end up getting cancelled. It would make sense since Aiga is growing overpowered, he’s the champion and the episode title/description makes him seem way too intense - but at the same time Hartz is a new character (so he really can not lose his first battle) (not to mention the fact he is likely the strongest character in the current state of this anime if it’s not Aiga or Free) but despite all this I’m sure Hartz will beat Aiga later on, I honestly think it’s a bit too early for either of them to lose. On another note I wonder when free will come to relevance in super z (if he ever does). Geist Fafnir and Free’s debut both seem more like a filler or just something takara tomy did for fans considering free was voted second most popular character.

That's what I think actually happened with Free. I mean atleast they listen to their fans and it's better than nothing. But now that they shoehorned him there it feels like the writers don't really know what to do with him.
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:56 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So it becomes obvious from the episode description line “feel the shock” that Aiga will use the same resonate damage technique that Hartz uses which I think is quite interesting. My assumption is that the score will end up tied 2:2 and Aiga will not be able to handle taking the damage Achilles takes in the third battle so as such, he will faint or get injured Whilst the battle is still active and the match will end up getting cancelled. It would make sense since Aiga is growing overpowered, he’s the champion and the episode title/description makes him seem way too intense - but at the same time Hartz is a new character (so he really can not lose his first battle) (not to mention the fact he is likely the strongest character in the current state of this anime if it’s not Aiga or Free) but despite all this I’m sure Hartz will beat Aiga later on, I honestly think it’s a bit too early for either of them to lose. On another note I wonder when free will come to relevance in super z (if he ever does). Geist Fafnir and Free’s debut both seem more like a filler or just something takara tomy did for fans considering free was voted second most popular character.

That's what I think actually happened with Free. I mean atleast they listen to their fans and it's better than nothing. But now that they shoehorned him there it feels like the writers don't really know what to do with him.

[ OFF - TOPIC ]

In the manga , Free gets defeated by Aiga ( in a champioship ) where Valt has the NEW ( super-z )valtryek
Something I noticed: I think they might’ve leaked a new character in the beypop. NEXT to the night earl and orb egis guy there was someone who looked like a jester and didn’t have any pupils in his eyes.

Edit: he’s to the left of egis in a part of the beypop where there in a line (earl,egis,jester right-left)

He’s wearing yellow jester clothes
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:13 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Something I noticed: I think they might’ve leaked a new character in the beypop. NEXT to the night earl and orb egis guy there was someone who looked like a jester and didn’t have any pupils in his eyes.

Edit: he’s to the left of egis in a part of the beypop where there in a line (earl,egis,jester right-left)

yea some people saw him to and are also wondering what's his part , by the way evel is the owner of orb.
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:27 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:13 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Something I noticed: I think they might’ve leaked a new character in the beypop. NEXT to the night earl and orb egis guy there was someone who looked like a jester and didn’t have any pupils in his eyes.

yea some people some him to and are also wondering what's his part , by evel is the orb egis owner

I had heard evel was his name, just keep forgetting.
Is any any rumour's of Shu kurenai getting back in the beyblade burst chozetsu... I am very curious...? Only 21 episodes left... What is the actual story line of this manga series ? ..AIGA defeat phi ????????
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:33 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Is any any rumour's of Shu kurenai getting back in the beyblade burst chozetsu... I am very curious...? Only 21 episodes left... What is the actual story line of this manga series ? ..AIGA defeat phi ????????

Rumour?? It's confirmed he is getting back with Ultra Z Spriggan
(Oct. 17, 2018  5:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:33 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Is any any rumour's of Shu kurenai getting back in the beyblade burst chozetsu... I am very curious...? Only 21 episodes left... What is the actual story line of this manga series ? ..AIGA defeat phi ????????

Rumour?? It's confirmed he is getting back with Ultra Z Spriggan

Is it Cho-Z or Ultra Z?
(Oct. 17, 2018  6:06 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  5:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Rumour?? It's confirmed he is getting back with Ultra Z Spriggan

Is it Cho-Z or Ultra Z?

Dunno, But CZ-S is that bey
Anyone notice how Phi and Hartz seem to be two side of the same coin? I mean Phi has Revive Pheonix, Revive=Second life. And Hartz has Dead Hades, Dead=well, Dead and Hades, god of the underworld.
(Oct. 17, 2018  11:19 PM)Sprig Wrote: Anyone notice how Phi and Hartz seem to be two side of the same coin? I mean Phi has Revive Pheonix, Revive=Second life. And Hartz has Dead Hades, Dead=well, Dead and Hades, god of the underworld.

It was leaked in a later episode summary that they are
I know that, thanks. I was making the connection more between their beys than themselves.
Anyone want new leaks of beyblade i have link..

Here is the link
https://youtu.be/6Od9x0Yi4rA
Check it out.....???
(Oct. 19, 2018  5:51 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Anyone want new leaks of beyblade i have link..

Here is the link
https://youtu.be/6Od9x0Yi4rA
Check it out.....???

Wrong thread, and we've all seen that video already.
Likely that this episode Aiga loses to Hearts or it might end with No Contest like Valt and Lui in Episode 5.
I just thought of a possible event that could happen in the anime. Unlike my last idea this is fairly different, so I believe this can also be a possibility; if my last theory is a dunce this can change things. Ok so Aiga is now going through some title defense here and like the events that occurred with Valt there will probably be a few fights where he will seemingly have to defend his title before any other relevant events take place and I do actually think Hartz is going to lose this one once Aiga learns to resonate with Achilles the way Hartz resonates with Hades. I have no score prediction but I do just predict Aiga will win and his resonance alongside his already strong bey will be too much, meanwhile Valt will be preparing cho z Valkyrie with Raul and it will be dubbed as the “ultimate awakened cho z bey” or whatever. I believe Shu and Valt will discuss Aiga’s possession and one of them will seek Aiga out to challenge him, I am not sure which one I can decide on considering Spriggan and Shu have had these problems before (valt even compared the possession Shu had with the one Aiga had) and that perhaps Shu will try to reason with Aiga to no avail causing him to challenge Aiga or maybe the one to destroy Achilles will be Valt, since Valt is a really Important character and had his bey destroyed by Aiga- I guess he is generally just really involved himself. I believe that in a sort of exorcism like event (Valt/Shu will try to seperate the incredibly tense dark connection between Achilles and Aiga) Valt/Shu will have no choice but to destroy Achilles in some street/unofficial battle and forcibly seperate Aiga and Achilles (I know strike Valkyrie did not destroy Spriggan requiem but lets be honest, Aiga’s possession is way worse than Shu’s ever was and Valt/Shu are/is probably going to be crazy powerful themselves) causing Aiga to come to a realization that what free said was true, he has a lust for winning and that he should reflect on his ways. Zankye did find a name for “Z Achilles A5” so maybe Achilles could potentially end up awakening and Aiga will learn to tame the power of cho z, morals of a blader, to use the stronger power of a real bond and to generally have fun during his battles.
Well said, I could see this happening
Watch The Episode Live
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
2:25 PM Monday, Indian Standard Time (IST) is
8:55 AM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Didn't expect the outcome of the battle.