Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #29 (October 15, 2018)

(Oct. 08, 2018  6:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: so evel  is the last z4 huh so phi , xhan, laban and evel  or the z4.

I'm sorry who is "evel"
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:04 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: so evel  is the last z4 huh so phi , xhan, laban and evel  or the z4.

I'm sorry who is "evel"
The owner of Orb Egis.
(Oct. 08, 2018  5:13 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: This episode marks the debut of Evel Oxford (Orb Egis' owner): http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail...51755.html

What is that link supposed to do? I don't se Evel anywhere.
Hartz have the same voice as Phi...
And he is described as "a man looks similar to Phi"...
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:17 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Hartz have the same voice as Phi...

You don’t think Phi could be this person? This could be like in Zero G where someone had behemoth which was a strong stamina type, and then switches to bahamdia, idk that was a thought

If that's the case then Evel, who apparently as the same VA as Hartz should sound similar too, or maybe not since the VA could alter their voices but you get what I'm saying.
I think valt may be the main protagonist and aiga may be the main Atagonist.

Because a bey breaker can not be a main character.

Aiga phi and hurtz character is evil such as snake pit blader

(Oct. 08, 2018  1:29 PM)Super z Wrote: I think  valt may be the main protagonist and aiga may be the main Atagonist.

I also wanted valt to be the main character again This will make super z a different beyblade series compared to the rest
By the way what is z4

(Oct. 08, 2018  1:34 PM)Darksoulz Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:29 PM)Super z Wrote: I think  valt may be the main protagonist and aiga may be the main Atagonist.

I also wanted valt to be the main character again This will make super z a different beyblade series compared to the rest

I think so because valt must be back to take win

This is a most complicated series

Again shu may be coming with new cho z spriggan what may be his character
Hurtz huh. Well gotta give praise for having more Balance types in the series. I heard rumors Kyle worked for him, but I don't think that's him.
So its pretty clear Phi and Hurtz probably have similar origins but we're just going to have to wait and see.
By the by, any info on the bladers who own Shining Amaterios, Shadow Amaterios, or Orb Egis?
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:42 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hurtz huh. Well gotta give praise for having more Balance types in the series. I heard rumors Kyle worked for him, but I don't think that's him.
So its pretty clear Phi and Hurtz probably have similar origins but we're just going to have to wait and see.
By the by, any info on the bladers who own Shining Amaterios, Shadow Amaterios, or Orb Egis?

Evel Oxford is owner of oE
about sA(s) Zac's Brother own it in Magna
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

If that's the case then Evel, who apparently as the same VA as Hartz should sound similar too, or maybe not since the VA could alter their voices but you get what I'm saying.

Wait, who is Hartz?
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:52 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If that's the case then Evel, who apparently as the same VA as Hartz should sound similar too, or maybe not since the VA could alter their voices but you get what I'm saying.

Wait, who is Hartz?

Owner of Hades
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:52 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wait, who is Hartz?

Owner of Hades

Oh yeah, thanks.
(Oct. 08, 2018  5:33 PM)hykli Wrote:

WOW ,That thought is really NEAT !!
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:29 PM)Super z Wrote: I think valt may be the main protagonist and aiga may be the main Atagonist.

The Bladebreakers

That is all
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:42 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hurtz huh. Well gotta give praise for having more Balance types in the series. I heard rumors Kyle worked for him, but I don't think that's him.

Evel Oxford is owner of oE
about sA(s) Zac's Brother own it in Magna

Oh cool. Now if only Zac could have a speaking appearance on Chozetsu Turbo.
so going by the trailer , phi vs aiga can either end a draw or aiga wining this time. now for hartz he seems to have challenge aiga cause he appear in a battle arena so are the going with hartz winning? cause new beys normally doenst lose this early , specially a bey who's hype to be the heaviest so if that happens wonder we're we go from their. valt is definitely coming back cause of the new valkyrie which makes me wonder are the doing the switch valt back has main and aiga becomes either a antagonist or deutogonist more corrupt with dark power.
i think phi and hartz are connected as both have different eye colours and looking similar, also phi has 'REVIVE' phoenix while hartz has 'DEAD' hades. connection or coincidence?
Cool theory
[spoiler]
Avatars are beings that can alter minds
-s1 everyone had unique launches and stances with different angles + it was uncommon for people to talk to beys
-s2 launch angles didn’t really matter at all, and beys would react after owner gave a command
-s3 basically like every other beyblade series, talking to spirits and what not
What I’m trying to get at is the fact that every season, something changes, in s1 no one reacted to the spirits, which could mean that no one could see them. In s2, shu has a clear understanding of what Valkyrie, Fafnir, and Longinus look like, heck Valkyrie comes in front of valt, and valt treats it as it is normal. In s3, pretty much everyone an talk to the spirits, as well control them without doing anything special, (Xhan’s launch is basically a flat launch) also they do a lot mor damage. The theory part is that the avatars are trying to see what they can and cant do. They can pretty much posses the beys. Remember where the meteorite fell, and phi was just walking out of it triumphantly, i believe the meteorite contained phoenix, and that phi (his old self) was just around the area, and got squashed by the meteorite, Phoenix probably would have revived him to be able to do anything in the physical realm. Phoenix might be a scout trying to get more avatars into the physical realm. If avatars can alter peoples minds, then what if achilles (the good one) was just lying to aiga, and the Achilles posssing aiga is the real one.
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:13 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Cool theory
Well that's kind of dark regarding Phi...
I think the name will be Hartz Delon
(Oct. 10, 2018  3:26 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I think the name will be Hartz Delon

wait delon wasnt the owner of deep chaos named clio delon that would make them brothers. now we know that hartz is phi little brother. so i doubt it's his full named unless all 3 are brothers. but aside from that hartz might just have no family named like phi who also doesn't have one for now at least.
Longer summary for Super Z Episode 29:

Under a full moon, the duel between Aiga and Phi begins! Phi's purpose - to destroy Achilles, now with the strength of resonance, with his own hand. However, opposing him is Aiga, who gives off a black aura and displays unfathomable power!?

On the other hand, seeing how Aiga is driven by destruction, an anxious Valt makes a big decision. And then, amidst the disturbances in the Beyblade world, the final member of the Z4 starts to move at last!