Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #29 (October 15, 2018)

wheres a link to the full episode? including opening and beypop?
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:05 PM)Laban Vanot Wrote: wheres a link to the full episode? including opening and beypop?

here's a link: https://www3.animepace.si/anime/beyblade...episode-29 (please just ignore the ads of the site,they are weird)
Another thing i noticed in Beypop was that Lui was wearing his old attire when everybody was shown and dancing.
I like the way , how they make Sisco appear again ( in bey-pop ending song ) , but WHERE is Kurtz ? ( wasn't he seen in the beginning of Super Z )
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:16 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I like the way , how they make Sisco appear again ( in bey-pop  ending song ) , but WHERE is Kurtz ? ( wasn't he seen in the beginning of Super Z )

yea he was guess his not is the same boat as the others.
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:16 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I like the way , how they make Sisco appear again ( in bey-pop  ending song ) , but WHERE is Kurtz ? ( wasn't he seen in the beginning of Super Z )

maybe Sisco is going to appear again in the series...?
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:09 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:05 PM)Laban Vanot Wrote: wheres a link to the full episode? including opening and beypop?

here's a link: https://www3.animepace.si/anime/beyblade...episode-29 (please just ignore the ads of the site,they are weird)

Thanks! I normally use this site, but it didnt work when i got on
NIGHT EARL!!!!!  <3   I had all but given up hope of seeing him in the anime!

[Image: j789as.jpg]
I wanted to eat four ice cream sandwiches while watching this episode.
Overall, amazing episode.
Heartz is literally crazy...I like it?
That part at the end in BEy-Pop lmao. Sisco tries to beat Free and gets whooped. Ahh struggles of a drug-dealer (If you watched Presigejuly, you would know)

EDIT: I also am really starting to dislike Aiga, he has legit no growth. It was bad from Episode 2, but this, this just ain't it Chief
We see Hearts, the Night Earl (I think), and the new blue-haired guy. Do you guys think he'll have a beyblade?
Hearts seems pretty maniacal.
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:35 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: We see Hearts, the Night Earl (I think), and the new blue-haired guy. Do you guys think he'll have a beyblade?
Hearts seems pretty maniacal.

the blue haired guy is name evel Oxford owner of orb egis.
Did anyone see the character to the left of Kyle during the Beypop? That guy looks like an evil clown version of Zac. Also, Hartz has the same thing around his neck that Bowsette has, so...
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Did anyone see the character to the left of Kyle during the Beypop? That guy looks like an evil clown version of Zac. Also, Hartz has the same thing around his neck that Bowsette has, so...

yea I'm also intrigued by that character too ,lol Hartsette incoming.........
So I just wanna say like Hearts a lot, he’s literally like a combination of my two favorite characters; Lui and Daigo, I know this is off topic compared to the quote I’m about to insert, but what am I gonna do lol

(Oct. 15, 2018  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Did anyone see the character to the left of Kyle during the Beypop? That guy looks like an evil clown version of Zac. Also, Hartz has the same thing around his neck that Bowsette has, so...

that’s because the guy to the left of Kyle is Zac’s brother
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:25 AM)brandbrick Wrote: So I just wanna say like Hearts a lot, he’s literally like a combination of my two favorite characters; Lui and Daigo, I know this is off topic compared to the quote I’m about to insert, but what am I gonna do lol

Rewatch the beypop, and you'll see that there is a character on the right of Kyle from his perspective, left from viewer's perspective, there is a new minor role character.
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:25 AM)brandbrick Wrote: So I just wanna say like Hearts a lot, he’s literally like a combination of my two favorite characters; Lui and Daigo, I know this is off topic compared to the quote I’m about to insert, but what am I gonna do lol

he already knows that , his talking about the other character that's next to Kyle around the ending 22:57. the character with the yellow hair and with the yellow bow tie.
Bowtie dude has...Horns?
My best guess is that he owns December's Random Booster Prize (Turn-K)
Wow bowtie dude also looks maniacal.
What's up with these insane-looking characters?

Wait... I just noticed... where is Phi and Hearts's last name?
lol yea bowtie might be the owner of the random booster that's coming. yea both phi and hearts has no family name reveal so far , their seem to be those type of characters with no family named. like ryuga, hyoma , rago or even tala amd broklin from the previous beyblade series. which I called lazy from the writers. lol

I also thought that that guy was Zac ( with some evil appearence ) , I hope we can see Zac ( the Ex-Sunshine ) in a cameo role , with his brother .
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:12 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Another thing i noticed in Beypop was that Lui was wearing his old attire when everybody was shown and dancing.
Nope he was wearing his fur coat...
Can someone translate the new BEY-POP lyrics?