Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #29 (October 15, 2018)

(Oct. 15, 2018  12:56 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iC_hnonZRNk

If anyone hasn't seen the intro yet it's here but a bit sped up. Still, the clips look GREAT!

(Oct. 15, 2018  12:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: It's Hearts and not Hartz.

Edit: I think
Wait what? It is Hearts?! If I remember correctly, it was Hartz..

Really? That's a weird name

EDIT: Nope. I'm not looney (Thank God). It's Hearts
[Image: Screenshot-2018-10-15-at-5-22-28-PM.png]
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iC_hnonZRNk

If anyone hasn't seen the intro yet it's here but a bit sped up. Still, the clips look GREAT!

It's Hearts and not Hartz.

Edit: I think

Heartz? Really? Thanks for letting me know.
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Haha, I know, but that is the name. Do Phi and Hartz have a surname?
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:59 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Really? That's a weird name
Haha, I know, but that is the name. Do Phi and Hartz have a surname?

Not that is listed...
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

EDIT: Nope. I'm not looney (Thank God). It's Hearts
Okay, now that name is ironical to his character.. Such a person with the name Hearts?! XD. But thanks for clarifying!
Wonder why part of his Beylogger title is shattered? Or is this for everyone?
Now the translation is weird. It states that he can feel the damage that is done to the bey... Something like that. But what does that have to do with the berserk weight of the bey? None of the other stuff does... Maybe his clothing with that heavy armour on it...

(Oct. 15, 2018  1:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wonder why part of his Beylogger title is shattered? Or is this for everyone?

That's everybody...
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:18 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Now the translation is weird. It states that he can feel the damage that is done to the bey... Something like that. But what does that have to do with the berserk weight of the bey? None of the other stuff does... Maybe his clothing with that heavy armour on it...

Umm.. I think someone mentioned this but it is like Ash-Greninja or say like G Revolution. 
The weight I don't think plays a role on his character..
If it does, what could make sense..
Umm.. I don't know.
Edit:[Deleted since it was a wrong translation]
Does anybody have opening video ????
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:18 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Now the translation is weird. It states that he can feel the damage that is done to the bey... Something like that. But what does that have to do with the berserk weight of the bey? None of the other stuff does... Maybe his clothing with that heavy armour on it...

Umm.. I think someone mentioned this but it is like Ash-Greninja or say like G Revolution. 
Umm.. I don't know.
Edit: I tried to translate the text and it says something about his teeth XD.
It says, he takes he takes damage of his beyblade to develop these fangs(his sharp teeth) as an awareness to damage?! 
Lol, this might make sense honestly. 
First Kyle who wears a make to hide his emotions and then this guy who develops fangs to show his damage! Now, would love to get a backstory of Phi, Hearts and Kyle!
I would like an expert to check the yranslation please. Because I am no expert.
That's so **** weird ,burst is getting unrealistic day by day ,or should I say episode by episode
You guys don't link to download i have to do it..
https://animo-pace-stream.io/redirector....QkM0QzAyMA==
Ep 29! download and enjoy!

Link will faint down tomorrow!!

I will do the translation since I do understand Japanese.

His name is Hearts, Phi's twin brother.
His strongest ability is able to resonance with his beyblade (same as Aiga). When his beyblade is damage, he will able to feel the damage.
The higher the damage he take, his fighting spirit will rise and become stronger.
Thats why he think he is the strongest blader.
[spoiler]the intro and the bey-pop mean a lot.i think phi will become stronger (he might be stronger than hartz or hearts(hearts feels wierd)).in the bey-pop they show silas and lui.i am hyped for the return of lui.he was such a op character in the first series and even in the second until the free battle.i saw a purple longinus in a corocoro magzine.if silas is a minor character and wont show up in the future then why would they care to put him in the bey-pop.
phi might be the main antagonist as he is shown battling aiga in bey pop.im not 100 percent sure but ive got that feeling.but seriously no ZAC but zacs brother ?

i have a question what did hartz say when aiga boasted that he defeated phi in press conference?

oops sorry forgot to close spoiler quotes
(Oct. 15, 2018  2:44 PM)protomanV89 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2018-10-15-at-5-22-28-PM.png]

I will do the translation since I do understand Japanese.

His name is Hearts, Phi's twin brother.
His strongest ability is able to resonance with his beyblade (same as Aiga). When his beyblade is damage, he will able to feel the damage.
The higher the damage he take, his fighting spirit will rise and become stronger.
Thats why he think he is the strongest blader.
Hmm. So maybe the real villian was Hearts all along and not Phi? Since the aura Aiga gets around him is the same as Hades colour? Thanks for the translation though!
The first thing Hartz said was "Don't make me laugh".
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:59 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Umm.. I think someone mentioned this but it is like Ash-Greninja or say like G Revolution. 
Umm.. I don't know.
Edit: I tried to translate the text and it says something about his teeth XD.
It says, he takes he takes damage of his beyblade to develop these fangs(his sharp teeth) as an awareness to damage?! 
Lol, this might make sense honestly. 
First Kyle who wears a make to hide his emotions and then this guy who develops fangs to show his damage! Now, would love to get a backstory of Phi, Hearts and Kyle!
I would like an expert to check the yranslation please. Because I am no expert.
That's so **** weird ,burst is getting unrealistic day by day ,or should I say episode by episode
Sorry, but it was wrong. I translated it wrong. Sorry!
But it isn't getting unrealistic, it's still epic!
so its hearts and not hartz sorry can't take that name seriously I gonna called him hartz I like that on3 better lol.
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:15 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: so its hearts and not hartz sorry can't take that name seriously I gonna called him hartz I like that on3 better lol.

have you seen anywhere where a younger brother is better than his older brother.

loved the part when hartz called out hades.it felt like a horror movie.
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:18 PM)Limetka Wrote:

You mean the squarking Phoenix did in the intro? That's been around since ep 22 AFAIK.
(Oct. 15, 2018  4:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:18 PM)Limetka Wrote:

You mean the squarking Phoenix did in the intro? That's been around since ep 22 AFAIK.

yeah,it did that sound,but this time it's way louder! I almost fell out of my chair!

also,let's all appreciate that "HE-HEEEAAAH" that Hearts makes after he says almost every sentence.
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:26 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:15 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: so its hearts and not hartz sorry can't take that name seriously I gonna called him hartz I like that on3 better lol.

have you seen anywhere where a younger brother is better than his older brother.

to be honest I lkie hartz  the way he acts,  he puts a performance than an battle he transform into a total savage and yea the way he screams Hades gives the chills , Hades looks awasome to with that giant scythe but lol i wonder if it's homage to deathscyther who also has a scythe. overall I like hartz a bit weird but fits him perfectly.

I like new op and end also glad they include shu and he does that hair flip thing you know his shu when he does that. and also Zac brother is going to make an appearance wonder if that means yamiterios/shadow amaterios coming to.
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:26 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:

Yes, Ranjiro is better than Rantaro, at least he did win Fubuki once. while Rantaro did not even win a strong opponent in season 1 nor 2.
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:40 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:26 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: have you seen anywhere where a younger brother is better than his older brother.

Yes, Ranjiro is better than Rantaro, at least he did win Fubuki once. while Rantaro did not even win a strong opponent in season 1 nor 2.

rantaro beat both wakiya and sisco an s2 , wakiya was able to give both shu and xhaka a very good match and sisco was also strong so your not that right about rantaro not beating strong opponents.