Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #28 (October 8, 2018)

My Main problem is Why didn’t valt do high jump shot, valt most likely could’ve won
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:58 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: My Main problem is Why didn’t valt do high jump shot, valt most likely could’ve won

That's actually true. Same with lui he didn't use nightmare shoot.

You guys know the part where Aiga says "I will not lose" like ten times. It reminds me of a scene from yugioh
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:58 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: My Main problem is Why didn’t Valt do high jump shot, Valt most likely could’ve won

Well personally, I would say that the logical reason he did not use the move is because the writers want the anime to develop by Valt using his MORE POWERFUL new moves because lets be honest, winning rush shoot is way better than the jump shot. If it is based on the anime and not the writers then I would say the reason why would be to execute winning rush shoot and winning jet shoot which are much stronger than past moves - they do however require the volcanic tip to slowly speed up as Valkyrie slows down and without friction towards the stadium that will not happen.
It's not Winning Rush Shoot it's Winning Flash Shoot

And also it's not Nightmare Shoot even thoufh it says it in the anime it's Nightmare Boost (English) or Nightmare SHOT (Japanese)
(Oct. 11, 2018  11:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's not Winning Rush Shoot it's Winning Flash Shoot

They both exist, although winning rush shoot is not quite like regular rush shoot. Only featured in the first episode of cho z and it literally just goes really fast around the inner ring.(this might have been an error in the subtitles, sorry if it is).
It was an error on the subtitles (I am 99% sure)
(Oct. 11, 2018  11:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's not Winning Rush Shoot it's Winning Flash Shoot

And also it's not Nightmare Shoot even thoufh it says it in the anime it's Nightmare Boost (English) or Nightmare SHOT (Japanese)

does it really matter for shoot or shot? it doesn't.
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It was an error on the subtitles (I am 99% sure)

In episode five when Valt takes Lui on to defend his title he builds up the volcanic driver’s speed and urges Valkyrie to use winning rush shoot and says it clearly (it was even in the subtitles) and no offense but to be honest I highly doubt they make a mistake after spending weeks to months subbing these episodes.
I know it says that, but the exact same thing happened and it was called Winning Flash Shoot. ALSO, NOTICE THE PATTERN IS A FLASH LAUNCH, NOT A RUSH LAUNCH!
Dang Valtryek Aoi don’t need to scream lol
(Oct. 12, 2018  1:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I know it says that, but the exact same thing happened and it was called Winning Flash Shoot. ALSO, NOTICE THE PATTERN IS A FLASH LAUNCH, NOT A RUSH LAUNCH!

It wasn’t a flash launch pattern, the circle it was moving in stayed the same size.
(Oct. 12, 2018  9:52 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  1:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I know it says that, but the exact same thing happened and it was called Winning Flash Shoot. ALSO, NOTICE THE PATTERN IS A FLASH LAUNCH, NOT A RUSH LAUNCH!

It wasn’t a flash launch pattern, the circle it was moving in stayed the same size.

Actually it's not even Rush Shoot though. Like flash shoot, it moves in a circular pattern rather than flower pattern of Rush Shoot. True Flash shoot was done when Valkyrie circles stadium in speed with tornado ridge.
Does it really matter what its called?
(Oct. 13, 2018  12:09 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Does it really matter what its called?

No.

Sorry for the one word post

And yes, I did just double post in doing that. Sorry for that too.

Well I’m going to just end this conversation since I do not want to get things far too off topic but I will say that irrelevant of what it looks like it is still called the winning rush shoot and it’s naming is no matter of opinion, it’s a matter of fact so it will remain WINNING rush shoot.
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Well I’m going to just end this conversation since I do not want to get things far too off topic but I will say that irrelevant of what it looks like it is still called the winning rush shoot and it’s naming is no matter of opinion, it’s a matter of fact so it will remain WINNING rush shoot.

Thank you for pointing that out; at matter of a FACT IT IS WINNING FLASH SHOOT. LOOK AND THE FACTSSSSS.
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:48 AM)Hi Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well I’m going to just end this conversation since I do not want to get things far too off topic but I will say that irrelevant of what it looks like it is still called the winning rush shoot and it’s naming is no matter of opinion, it’s a matter of fact so it will remain WINNING rush shoot.

Thank you for pointing that out; at matter of a FACT IT IS WINNING FLASH SHOOT. LOOK AND THE FACTSSSSS.

The subtitle name is winning rush shoot and it is clearly what Valt says and as such you are wrong. It does not matter what you think it looks like, it is what it is so let’s end this conversation as I said before. There is a winning flash shoot too which Valt used against Sisco but it is a different move and not the one I was referring too which is why you could mislead people. The main difference between the two moves is that Valt used winning rush shoot after his bey got forced into the center and used the damage to speed up rather than simply charging his volcanic driver.
Trying to use my OWN EXPLANATION OF THE MOVE AGAINST ME FROM THE WIKI?!!? Anyway you can't look at such minor details like that, you have to know where to stop, but you don't know that apparently. Anyway Valt used three and ALL his moves in this battle. Wonder Whip/Winning Slash, Wonder Flash Launch/Winning Flash Shoot, Wonder Winged Launch/Winning Jet Shoot.
Can’t we just settle this by saying the thing that determines it is the fact that Valt calls out the move?
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:12 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Trying to use my OWN EXPLANATION OF THE MOVE AGAINST ME FROM THE WIKI?!!? Anyway you can't look at such minor details like that, you have to know where to stop, but you don't know that apparently. Anyway Valt used three and ALL his moves in this battle. Wonder Whip/Winning Slash, Wonder Flash Launch/Winning Flash Shoot, Wonder Winged Launch/Winning Jet Shoot.
Your missing the point here. You corrected me saying that the move I mean’t to say was winning flash shoot but I did not mean to say winning flash shoot and I was most definitely referring to winning rush shoot so it does not matter what is what. Minor details or not he called it what he called it and I frankly don’t care what it looks like as long as it was said they spend months subbing and as I said regardless of how minor the change is a winning rush shoot does exist alongside winning flash shoot, I just checked and there is no wiki page for winning flash shoot and lastly there are two separate moves, just live with it. What you need t understand is that there are still two differently named moves regardless of naming and I never said that they were totally different in every way, I’m just trying to find some other excuse since you can not comprehend the differently named moves which are similar (I never denied they were in the first place) and the fact that I never intended to say winning flash shoot nor did I incorrectly say the moves name. If you still wish to continue this irrelevant argument after I have suggested we end it let’s not create problems and disturb the thread by moving it to private message.
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:12 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Trying to use my OWN EXPLANATION OF THE MOVE AGAINST ME FROM THE WIKI?!!? Anyway you can't look at such minor details like that, you have to know where to stop, but you don't know that apparently. Anyway Valt used three and ALL his moves in this battle. Wonder Whip/Winning Slash, Wonder Flash Launch/Winning Flash Shoot, Wonder Winged Launch/Winning Jet Shoot.

no its rush shoot, you can even hear him say it, its been in the subtitles twice and its not flash shoot just get over that your wrong XD
The rush shoot is the flower pattern. The flash shoot circles around. I’m confused.
(Oct. 13, 2018  2:00 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: The rush shoot is the flower pattern. The flash shoot circles around. I’m confused.

It's the flash shoot because it circles around. Doesn't matter what subtitles say, it seems like they may be wrong. Either that or you don't know the difference between Rush Launch and Flash Launch
(Oct. 13, 2018  2:07 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  2:00 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: The rush shoot is the flower pattern. The flash shoot circles around. I’m confused.

It's the flash shoot because it circles around. Doesn't matter what subtitles say, it seems like they may be wrong. Either that or you don't know the difference between Rush Launch and Flash Launch
It does matter what subtitles say considering there is a whole subtitle project thread BOTH moves exist what don’t you understand ?
This is sooooooooooooooooooooo off topic,