Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #28 (October 8, 2018)

My thoughts:
Excellent episode. My theory stands that the others are to attempt defeating Aiga.
Where can I watch this?? I tried kickassanime, but it keeps taking me to this scam site.

Edit: Thanks God Chips.
well most fans are gonna piss about that. but good episode. next week should be interesting too.
OMG.... this episode......

Really annoyed with the outcome of this episode. It went as expected but literally nobody cared the bey broke. Valts reaction was weak too.
(Oct. 08, 2018  3:53 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Really annoyed with the outcome of this episode. It went as expected but literally nobody cared the bey broke. Valts reaction was weak too.

Totally agree...
(Oct. 08, 2018  3:53 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Really annoyed with the outcome of this episode. It went as expected but literally nobody cared the bey broke. Valts reaction was weak too.

Exactly! Like only two characters were really cocerned about the outcome that being his father and fubuki. Everyone else acted like nothing went wrong Tired

yea that was really bad , that really dissapointed me no emotions no anger nothing.  that was annoying.
(Oct. 08, 2018  4:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

yea that was really bad , that really dissapointed me no emotions no anger nothing.  that was annoying.

is like they just skip it and just continue the story and introduce new chara for next episode.
Spoiler & Review!
This episode was wack upon wack

Exactly it was like nobody even bothered about Valkyrie breaking into pieces, that was indigestible.
Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 28 (Review)
(Oct. 08, 2018  5:32 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 28 (Review)

haha I doubt he was that popular to begin with,  his one of those character that has a minor fan base which doesn't surprise me that most fans aren't to happy.
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  5:32 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 28 (Review)

haha I doubt he was that popular to begin with,  his one of those character that has a minor fan base which doesn't surprise me that most fans aren't to happy.

Whilst he isn't the most popular character, he does have a sizable amount of people who defend his brash attitude. Hell, he placed 10th in the popularity poll.
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: haha I doubt he was that popular to begin with,  his one of those character that has a minor fan base which doesn't surprise me that most fans aren't to happy.

Whilst he isn't the most popular character, he does have a sizable amount of people who defend his brash attitude. Hell, he placed 10th in the popularity poll.

Do you know who got first?
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:49 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Whilst he isn't the most popular character, he does have a sizable amount of people who defend his brash attitude. Hell, he placed 10th in the popularity poll.

Do you know who got first?

shu got 1st place while free got 2nd place.
shu is overrated imo

ever since he became op he’s gotten overrated
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:45 PM)brandbrick Wrote: shu is overrated imo

and yet his heavy like by fans , shu is the most develop character in burst so his popularity is no surprise plus shu was always op from the beginning.
I've always liked shu but then after the god series he disappeared so valt took that spot for me Uncertain
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:56 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:49 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Do you know who got first?

shu got 1st place while free got 2nd place.

(Oct. 08, 2018  9:22 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:45 PM)brandbrick Wrote: shu is overrated imo

and yet his heavy like by fans , shu is the most develop character in burst so his popularity is no surprise plus shu was always op from the beginning.

if shu wasn’t good irl, never became red eye and got his better beys, about no one would like him.
(Oct. 09, 2018  1:17 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:56 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: shu got 1st place while free got 2nd place.

(Oct. 08, 2018  9:22 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: and yet his heavy like by fans , shu is the most develop character in burst so his popularity is no surprise plus shu was always op from the beginning.

if shu wasn’t good irl, never became red eye and got his better beys, about no one would like him.

lol what are you talking about shu was heavily fans favorite even before he was red eye, did you even watch the show cause you completely have no idead when he was popular at all. an s2 he just became better for some fans while the others like him before did. and besides I don't see the problem with everything you said you just basically just told why his popular which was obvious, that's part of his character like every character that has something that makes them popular. so i don't see your problem with him being popular
(Oct. 09, 2018  1:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  1:17 AM)brandbrick Wrote: if shu wasn’t good irl, never became red eye and got his better beys, about no one would like him.

lol what are you talking about shu was heavily fans favorite even before he was red eye, did you even watch the show cause you completely have no idead when he was popular at all. an s2 he just became better for some fans while the others like him before did. and besides I don't see the problem with everything you said you just basically just told why his popular which was obvious, that's part of his character like every character that has something that makes them popular. so i don't see your problem with him being popular

What he said was not wrong. After all you did say that shu being a developed character was why people liked him and becoming red eye (and going beyond that) was/we’re the biggest changes concerning all the confilict/resolution. So without his mental phases shu would likely be a popular character but would not really compare to a lot of other characters.
(Oct. 09, 2018  1:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  1:17 AM)brandbrick Wrote: if shu wasn’t good irl, never became red eye and got his better beys, about no one would like him.

I don’t like characters that are crazily overrated, such as free. if Fafnir was never good in real life, free likely wouldn’t be liked much. I’m not saying they’re bad characters or anything, but I just don’t like things that are crazily flocked.

also, if you haven’t noticed, when Bloody Longinus came out, about everyone stopped liking Lui because thy thought his bey was terrible.
(Oct. 09, 2018  2:42 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  1:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol what are you talking about shu was heavily fans favorite even before he was red eye, did you even watch the show cause you completely have no idead when he was popular at all. an s2 he just became better for some fans while the others like him before did. and besides I don't see the problem with everything you said you just basically just told why his popular which was obvious, that's part of his character like every character that has something that makes them popular. so i don't see your problem with him being popular

I don’t like characters that are crazily overrated, such as free. if Fafnir was never good in real life, free likely wouldn’t be liked much. I’m not saying they’re bad characters or anything, but I just don’t like things that are crazily flocked.

also, if you haven’t noticed, when Bloody Longinus came out, about everyone stopped liking Lui because thy thought his bey was terrible.

well I won't deny your personal liking. about lui they still like them it's just the anime shaft him for new characters which is common but you'll find lots of fans in hear in the wbo who likes lui alot. but i respect your opinion and tasted