Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #28 (October 8, 2018)

Ep link : https://www11.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-28-621414 ( will be available after 3 hours )
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:53 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: episode link?

Yes episode link

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Ep link : https://www11.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-28-621414  ( will be available after 3 hours )
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:50 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I like aiga's character bc it is not like any other protagonist we had before and he uses a balance type bey which is also new.
Aiga is nothing in front of SHU KURENAI
You know what's sad

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:55 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:50 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I like aiga's character bc it is not like any other protagonist we had before and he uses a balance type bey which is also new.
Evil Aiga < EVIL SHU ( but , Valt > EVIL SHU and Aiga > Valt ) , then..............
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:56 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: You know what's sad

What you want to say bro... And yeah why always use Spoiler quotes ??
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:55 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote:

Its called OPINION dude and it has a spoiler from the new ep so... 

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:58 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:56 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: You know what's sad

What you want to say bro... And yeah why always use Spoiler quotes ??

People haven't seen the new ep and you are getting on my nerves
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:59 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:55 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Aiga is nothing in front of SHU KURENAI

Its called OPINION dude

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:58 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: What you want to say bro... And yeah why always use Spoiler quotes ??

You prove your own words wrong 
You say opinion but why using SPOILERS ???

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:59 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:55 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Aiga is nothing in front of SHU KURENAI

Its called OPINION dude

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:58 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: What you want to say bro... And yeah why always use Spoiler quotes ??

Peoples want to see the spoilers not to see your "#opinions" bro ?
NO VALT LOST
I hate this new series. winning valkyrie has no gimmicks unlike many super z beys.unusual and abnormal for a champion
Except that Clear Wing 34 did use spoilers to cover an episode spoiler, as not everyone has seen it yet.

@[Megacharizardx] please avoid spoilers.
Get Ready Guys, I maybe Able to breakthrough the Google's Robot
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:01 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:59 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Its called OPINION dude

You prove your own words wrong 
You say opinion but why using SPOILERS ???

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:59 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Its called OPINION dude

Peoples want to see the spoilers not to see your "#opinions" bro ?

Just stop let me live my life

(Oct. 08, 2018  11:05 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Get Ready Guys, I maybe Able to breakthrough the Google's Robot

Nope Google has done it again lol
How do you add that spoiler click to hide show thing
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Except that Clear Wing 34 did use spoilers to cover an episode spoiler, as not everyone has seen it yet.

Use Spoilers Quotes For #Only_spoilers_not_for_personal_opinions...
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Except that Clear Wing 34 did use spoilers to cover an episode spoiler, as not everyone has seen it yet.

Thank you it is a spoiler so I can still use it
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:07 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: How do you add that spoiler click to hide show thing

It's [ spoiler] -insert text to hide here then [ /spoiler]. Except remember not to add the space between the bracket and the word "spoiler". I just did that so it wouldn't do the spoiler.

@[Sanskar rathore], yep, that is correct. Which is why I only tell people spoiling parts of the episode to use spoilers.
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I won't give up.....

Nope...
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I won't give up.....

Did you really have to?
Where’s the yandex link??? Where’s something

Never mind here’s the YouTube link for the time being

https://youtu.be/LIAPt1R7c9Y
Looking at the battle conclusion, it got me thinking:

My theory :
I think Free , Taiga , Fubuki , Valt know that Aiga is possessed ( and Taiga knows Phi has possesed him ) , SO , I think Fubuki might call SHU for the rescue and Taiga may create Cho-Z AWEKENING ' Valtryek' for Valt , so that he will defeat Phi and Aiga ( and Most probabaly the Hurtz , the owner of Dead Hades )