Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #28 (October 8, 2018)

(Oct. 02, 2018  9:59 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  6:04 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Everything above your post (Click to View)
Sir ji I said real spoilers not Assumption..

Yeah for those expecting Valkyrie getting break please watch any episode of beyblade burst series once again.. i miss rush launch very much...yeah one more thing season  1 is far better animation than Season 3 Rip detailing.. ?
Well, read Jinbee's spoiler. It says everything what the trailer showed. And there is every chance that wV could break. Or else the upcoming new valkryie wouldn't make sense. And the previous series showed Valt as a protagonist, this season he is just a supporting character, so wV might break. 
But right now, there are many possibilities of what could happen..
My theory is that zA will damage or crack wV (like W2 did to S2 in season one) and rP will finish it off.
I wanna see the 2 slashes go at it. Z slash vs Winning slash wonder what will happen?
Has the episode come out yet? I’m seeing a lot of videos about it but can’t find where to watch it.
(Oct. 06, 2018  10:56 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Has the episode come out yet? I’m seeing a lot of videos about it but can’t find where to watch it.

No. The date it shows on the title is when it comes out.
(Oct. 06, 2018  10:56 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Has the episode come out yet? I’m seeing a lot of videos about it but can’t find where to watch it.

The AMVs and all of those videos are made off of the Previews. And to show a battle, they edit in another battle where the same beys are spinning.
How many hours are there till the ep starts bc where I live we got daylight savings and im a bit confused on when the ep starts
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:16 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: How many hours are there till the ep starts bc where I live we got daylight savings and im a bit confused on when the ep starts

2 hours.
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:25 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:16 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: How many hours are there till the ep starts bc where I live we got daylight savings and im a bit confused on when the ep starts

2 hours.
Noooooo I oofed
Watch The Episode Live
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
2:25 PM Monday, Indian Standard Time (IST) is
8:55 AM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Nothing to say about, Everything went the way it was predicted
Translate each lines of this episode please ....
Valt succed
Wow... okay well here is my review:

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:31 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Valt succed

What fubuki says in the ship and aiga's dad said in the ship..
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:30 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Translate each lines of this episode please ....

That isn't a easy thing to do and takes a long time produce
Honestly this episode was painful to watch the attitude of Aiga is what disgusts me the most.
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:30 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Translate each lines of this episode please ....

That isn't a easy thing to do and takes a long time produce

At least  major points of the episode.....
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:32 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wow... okay well here is my review:

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:33 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote:

Boi I'm not Japanese I don't understand

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:33 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote:

Accidentally posted the same post twice soz
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:42 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:32 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wow... okay well here is my review:

(Oct. 08, 2018  10:44 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:42 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

I dont know i like Aiga or not but one thing i know is that i like 1season's Valt so much...
I like aiga's character bc it is not like any other protagonist we had before and he uses a balance type bey which is also new.
Send me a link please I can't see in aqua stream
episode link?