Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #28 (October 8, 2018)

28) Valt vs. Aiga!!
バルトVSアイガ!!
Baruto VS Aiga!!
October 8, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/2vAs5jN.jpg

Surprised at Aiga's drastic improvement, Valt nontheless enjoys the battle. However, Aiga has changed. Obsessed with becoming the best, he aims to become even stronger. Gradually, Aiga's appearance transforms. As his resonance with Achilles deepens, he starts to rampage and a jet-black aura appears. Sensing a crisis, Valt attacks at full force! The title match has become a struggle to the death!!
My thoughts so far:

(Sep. 10, 2018  3:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My thoughts so far:

I really think aiga may defeat Phi and this could potentially lead to Phi embracing his darkness, and could comeback even stronger to destroy aiga later in the series.
Oh man,so Aiga wins the cup.hey,maybe this is phi is not interested to battle and says get valt and Aiga loooses to Valt weaknen him and then phi destroys Valt .
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:40 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh man,so Aiga wins the cup.hey,maybe this is phi is not interested to battle and says get valt and Aiga loooses to Valt weaknen him and then phi destroys Valt .

That may be the thing ( as the new Valkrie is HERE !! ) OR , This may be a Practice match between Valt and Aiga !!
I guess Valt will win, I don't know why but I just feel that Valt will win this. And then maybe a new arc where Valt loses to some other antagonist and then the new Valkryie comes in. Losing to Aiga doesn't seem to be a motivation for Valt to get a new beyblade. But who knows, this is just my opinion.
(Sep. 10, 2018  4:04 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I guess Valt will win, I don't know why but I just feel that Valt will win this. And then maybe a new arc where Valt loses to some other antagonist and then the new Valkryie comes in. Losing to Aiga doesn't seem to be a motivation for Valt to get a new beyblade. But who knows, this is just my opinion.

valt losing to aiga this early would be stupid In general, I hope they don't go with the aiga becomes the new champion. aiga should get rekt.
I wouldn't mind Aiga being super overpowered if they REALLY follow through his possesion storyline. It would be sooo cool to have Aiga become a villain.
I'm feeling that Achilles did possess Aiga so Phi stepped out of the way for whatever reason

At least it means the end of the Battleship Cruise tournament
Boruto vs Aiga, battle of the successor ninjas....wait wrong series lol, looking forward to it.
I think Phi is POSSESSING Aiga through Z Achilles !!
In my opinion valt is not going to loose to any one but in his last battle with any antagonist valt will win but winning Valkyrie is damaged so much then the new Valkyrie will make it's debut in anime as valt's new bey but I don't know what will happen to Aiga
Trailer thoughts:

(Oct. 01, 2018  10:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Trailer thoughts:

Thoughts regarding the same
(Oct. 01, 2018  12:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Thoughts regarding the same
What scares me is I still don’t know who is supposed to win in the battle of Valt and Aiga. I have a thought that Aiga WILL become possessed and may end up BREAKING Winning Valkyrie which lead into the new Cho-Z Valkyrie. It may be unlikely, but me and this theory may end up being right. This new Valkyrie may be made specifically for defeating Aiga
This is only 28th episode, I don't think Aiga winning this battle for this early, Valt is going to win, but win by small margin. I guess valt get one more point back and lose one more point to Aiga again, and Valt win with a double burst finish by just a margin. Like he did with Xhaka in season 2.

(Oct. 01, 2018  5:20 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Anyone have spoilers for the upcoming episode i am so curious to know about it ... ???
(Oct. 01, 2018  5:49 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Anyone have spoilers for the upcoming episode i am so curious to know about it ... ???

Everything above your post (Click to View)
the way valkyrie hit that wall after hitting aiga with winning slash looks concerning, nika was crying and valt was shocked, i think this is definitly the battle which valkyrie breaks, not to mention even phi is shocked. i feel the next battle valt wins with a burst so aiga goes fully dark and breaks valkyrie
When Phi looks surprised, you know it's not good
(Oct. 01, 2018  6:04 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  5:49 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Anyone have spoilers for the upcoming episode i am so curious to know about it ... ???

Everything above your post (Click to View)
Sir ji I said real spoilers not Assumption..

Yeah for those expecting Valkyrie getting break please watch any episode of beyblade burst series once again.. i miss rush launch very much...yeah one more thing season 1 is far better animation than Season 3 Rip detailing.. ?