Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #27 (October 1, 2018)

(Oct. 01, 2018  11:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: D-RIGHTS also use WBO, hence proofed. 
My videos were absolutely clueless to find.
No. D-Rights people aren't always on the WBO. That's crazy. They have issued a CR for their stuff so you can't upload it because when it's loading, it checks if you have a claim against that. I'm uploading the full thing to Yandex but it'll take a few minutes longer.

EDIT: The reason why Yandex doesn't issue a strike is that it doesn't get to see what you upload. What you upload is your decison...
The Title was - Non of your concern
There were no tags
content had a watermark.

Now tell me how did they found my video, by Audio?
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:37 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: No. D-Rights people aren't always on the WBO. That's crazy. They have issued a CR for their stuff so you can't upload it because when it's loading, it checks if you have a claim against that. I'm uploading the full thing to Yandex but it'll take a few minutes longer.

EDIT: The reason why Yandex doesn't issue a strike is that it doesn't get to see what you upload. What you upload is your decison...
The Title was - Non of your concern
There were no tags
content had a watermark.

Now tell me how did they found my video, by Audio?

Yeah. That's how AMV can be blocked. Or at least owned. Watermarks aren't good enough and the AI for YT is getting stronger and smarter by the day. One day, AMVs might die...

Also, link: https://yadi.sk/i/Rcl8Yjc2g8DrCw
Okay.... This episode was
Review Time!

(Oct. 01, 2018  10:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Aiga is on a whole new level of darkness
A lot of crying(from Nika and Toko)
Phi is actually surprised!??!?!

I'm not sure Valt's coming out on top.
They showed every one of his Special Moves in the preview

Major Ooooooooooooooffffff

I think Drago Galaxy and Aiga's dad predicted what could possibly happen in this battle

Oh gawd please no.. Now that I think about if Aiga does do something to wV this could be a good lead into the new Valkyrie
(Oct. 01, 2018  1:45 PM)Sprig Wrote: DO NOT LOOK DOWN IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!!! I forgot how to do the Spoiler thing.

Review Time!
You put the spoiler with slash above and the non-slash below. It's the opposite...
Dark Power Aiga=Dark Power Tsubasa?

#Ryuga=Phi and Tsubasa=Aiga
*Aiga gives Valt a 'disturbing' face*

eVerYBodY BeY-poP
From one of the darkest scenes in Burst to the light-hearted-est sound track.
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:34 PM)Sprig Wrote: Dark Power Aiga=Dark Power Tsubasa?

#Ryuga=Phi and Tsubasa=Aiga

LOl I know right?
Valt=gingka
Aiga=Tsubasa 
Phi=Ryuga
Shu=Tsubasa also
Has anyone noticed that Kyle got his phone back? Or he got a new one.
(Oct. 04, 2018  3:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Has anyone noticed that Kyle got his phone back? Or he got a new one.

IDK which brand was that, in India only Samsung Gives Warranty over screen, xD

Off topic out, I think he got a new one, since Most brands doesn't offers warranty over physical damage XD.

Yeah, went too much IRL
(Oct. 04, 2018  3:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Has anyone noticed that Kyle got his phone back? Or he got a new one.

I wonder if he got back all the data he collected too,or just lost it forever...