Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #25 (September 17, 2018)

(Sep. 10, 2018  3:56 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:31 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I hope so, Laban got the Norman treatment and that was uncompletely called for.

In manga , Norman got his beyblade repaired !!! ( In the last Part of God series , he got Nemesis repaired , which was broken by Spriggen !!) SO, I think there is a chance that vL can be Repaired ( by Raul , off-course )

Good, the manga has some sympathy.
On my opinion this time aiga's beyblade need upgrade after battle with FREE ? by an Old Guy ( in a preview ) .... Aiga definetly Loose....this battle and need some serious upgrades
(Sep. 14, 2018  5:42 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: On my opinion this time aiga's beyblade need upgrade after battle with FREE ? by an Old Guy ( in a preview ) .... Aiga definetly Loose....this battle and need some serious upgrades

Xtend plus chip?
(Sep. 14, 2018  9:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  5:42 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: On my opinion this time aiga's beyblade need upgrade after battle with FREE ? by an Old Guy ( in a preview ) .... Aiga definetly Loose....this battle and need some serious upgrades

Xtend plus chip?
Pretty much. That is the only reason I see Raul returning. Or else, because there is Free, thus Raul is back?
(Sep. 15, 2018  4:08 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  9:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Xtend plus chip?
Pretty much. That is the only reason I see Raul returning. Or else, because there is Free, thus Raul is back?
Ummmmmm..................... *cough*new Valkyrie *cough*

*cough*99% new spriggan *cough*

*cough* Laban vl repair*cough*

Maybe proof frame

And last of all Hasbro has an Achilles a5 so maybe...........
(Sep. 15, 2018  4:09 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  4:08 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Pretty much. That is the only reason I see Raul returning. Or else, because there is Free, thus Raul is back?
Ummmmmm..................... *cough*new Valkyrie *cough*

Maybe proof frame

1. Too early for Valkryie. He has to lose first to get a new beyblade. Thats the trend.
2. New Spriggan?! Shu is not even there in Spain!! He is in America.. So that's not happening.
3. That is possible.
4. I don't know about this to be honest. Would be noce if he does though. 
5.Achilles 5 is something TT already rumoured... I rememeber ehen the CZ 2 poc came out, there was another Balance beyblade. So that is most probably Achilles A5..
(Sep. 15, 2018  4:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  4:09 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Ummmmmm..................... *cough*new Valkyrie *cough*

Maybe proof frame

1. Too early for Valkryie. He has to lose first to get a new beyblade. Thats the trend.
2. New Spriggan?! Shu is not even there in Spain!! He is in America.. So that's not happening.
3. That is possible.
4. I don't know about this to be honest. Would be noce if he does though. 
5.Achilles 5 is something TT already rumoured... I rememeber ehen the CZ 2 poc came out, there was another Balance beyblade. So that is most probably Achilles A5..

Yeah,CZ-3 is a balance type starter,and most probably Raul will make new Laurie ,even if later,same with spriggan though chances of that are less,also giving Aiga his new launcher
(Sep. 15, 2018  4:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote: 5.Achilles 5 is something TT already rumoured... I rememeber ehen the CZ 2 poc came out, there was another Balance beyblade. So that is most probably Achilles A5..

There will be no 5 only 4 with new name!!!!
(Sep. 15, 2018  1:23 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  4:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote: 5.Achilles 5 is something TT already rumoured... I rememeber ehen the CZ 2 poc came out, there was another Balance beyblade. So that is most probably Achilles A5..

There will be no 5 only 4 with new name!!!!

actually it did said A5 in the leaked name
Can someone please put up the link for the live streaming. I do not wantg to miss this episode!
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:29 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Can someone please put up the link for the live streaming. I do not wantg to miss this episode!
There you go! 
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
There is still 7 hours 19 mins to go.. 

And the hype is real.
(Sep. 17, 2018  2:40 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:29 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Can someone please put up the link for the live streaming. I do not wantg to miss this episode!
There you go! 

And the hype is real.

*I wanted to do it o_o*

I will do it still
Watch The Episode Live
2:25 PM Monday, Indian Standard Time (IST) is
8:55 AM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
About time,half and hour left
(Sep. 17, 2018  8:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  2:40 AM)Suhasini Wrote: There you go! 

And the hype is real.

*I wanted to do it o_o*

I will do it still
Watch The Episode Live
2:25 PM Monday, Indian Standard Time (IST) is
8:55 AM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Oh, I am sorry. Next time, you can do it! ??

By the way, am I the only one who is not that hyped to see Free but more hyped to see Aiga getting wrecked by him?
I am watching it live too !! ( AND this is AWESOME )
Is this over,also how is the preview,can’t watch it live
(Sep. 17, 2018  10:25 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Is this over,also how is the preview,can’t watch it live

Yea its over and the preview is showing free and aiga battling
Holy carp
Okay the episode
(Sep. 17, 2018  10:46 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Any link???
Nothing yet.
(Sep. 17, 2018  10:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay the episode
 I missed everthing, Lot of customers in my SHOP

Should I be HAppy or Sad.

Now giveme that Limited Time Youtube link
(Sep. 17, 2018  10:55 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  10:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay the episode
 I missed everthing, Lot of customers in my SHOP

Should I be HAppy or Sad.

Now giveme that Limited Time Youtube link
You can be somewhere in the middle or be sad. As critical I have been with this episode, it was a great one! 
Lot of things happened. I liked every bit of it, but some things juts didn't make sense for me at that moment. 
It's the battles that you should be sad about missing. Anyways, it's okay, just wait for Kurumi or kissanime or anything else. 
I think Kurumi is having difficulties uploading the episode, last episode too was not uploaded but an AMV with the important battles was posted on the channel.
So, keep your fingers crossed.
Guys, I got the technique for achieving the episode.

I'll put it up in some time. And this time it's the right episode 25.
(Sep. 17, 2018  12:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, I got the technique for achieving the episode.

I'll put it up in some time. And this time it's the right episode 25.
@[Adarsh Abhinav], it's your lucky day. 
Thanks for the heads up ThePheonix!