Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #25 (September 17, 2018)

I just pray......
Bcos aiga should not beat him...
Like lui....
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:43 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I just pray......
Like lui....
There is no way Aiga is winning this, it is the debut of gF and Free! The new beyblade never loses, and with Free being it's owner, there is no way that Aiga is winning this.
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:43 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I just pray......
Like lui....
There is no way Aiga is winning this, it is the debut of gF and Free! The new beyblade never loses, and with Free being it's owner, there is no way that Aiga is winning this.

Well it has all changes in cho z
Plus im not saying in the first battle..
I just dint want aiga to beat him and i dont want free to go irrelevant like lui,laban,houi...

When lui lost to aiga it was the first time i didnt want lui to lose

And also even valt did not beat free officially
The match was just disbanded....

But the point is i dont i want free to lose to aiga

But if free loses...
Its definite that shu will lose to aiga .....??
(Sep. 06, 2018  8:14 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote: There is no way Aiga is winning this, it is the debut of gF and Free! The new beyblade never loses, and with Free being it's owner, there is no way that Aiga is winning this.

Well it has all changes in cho z
I just dint want aiga to beat him and i dont want free to go irrelevant like lui,laban,houi...

But if free loses...

Go Free squad!!!!!!
(Sep. 06, 2018  11:59 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  8:14 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Well it has all changes in cho z

But if free loses...

Go Free squad!!!!!!

Go FREE GO !!!!!!
Still waiting for those 25 second!!!!
(Sep. 08, 2018  6:19 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Still waiting for those 25 second!!!!

Could you explain
(Sep. 08, 2018  6:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  6:19 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Still waiting for those 25 second!!!!

Could you explain
The preview is 25 second ,that mean I'm waiting for the preview
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:06 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  6:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you explain
The preview is 25 second ,that mean I'm waiting for the preview

Me tooo,hypeeeeee
Seriously doubt Aiga's beating Free, I mean he only lost like, what, two or three times in the entire God Series
To Lui and Valt only
(Sep. 08, 2018  3:06 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Seriously doubt Aiga's beating Free, I mean he only lost like, what, two or three times in the entire God Series

he only lost two times and one of them was forfetched,if I remeber correctly...

so yeah,there's no way Aiga will beat Free,specially in gF's debut.
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:58 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  3:06 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Seriously doubt Aiga's beating Free, I mean he only lost like, what, two or three times in the entire God Series

he only lost two times and one of them was forfetched,if I remeber correctly...

Forfeiting is a defentive lose.
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:58 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: he only lost two times and one of them was forfetched,if I remeber correctly...

Forfeiting is a defentive lose.
STill not a complete lose
Yes it is you dang dung
(Sep. 09, 2018  3:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yes it is  you dang dung

you need to think outside the box for a bit. when people argue that free didn't lose completely competitions format free loss , but valt has a blader didn't win cause free beat himself when he decided to go full power from the beginning,  its similar to the lui vs valt when valkyrie got burst thanks to the crack as a blader lui didn't like it cause the crack help him . or even the title match valt had when him and lui destroyed the stadium referee called it a draw and valt retain that was a lost but valt didn't directly beat lui same apply to free , valt didn't directly finish free simply because free beat himself first. as a blader it's not a satisfying or legit win cause something else help you win.
I think if aiga will be the next world champ then he must have to go over free.....
HuH...then we know who will win?????
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:29 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I think if aiga will be the next world champ then he must have to go over free.....
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Even worse he has to go thru shu
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:30 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:29 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I think if aiga will be the next world champ then he must have to go over free.....
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Even worse he has to go thru shu

Yes!! I mean No!! Not shu..????
This Aiga!!!!!
To be fair, I want a rematch between Valt and Free.
(Sep. 09, 2018  2:43 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Forfeiting is a defentive lose.
STill not a complete lose

Yes it is, Free used all of his abilities to the point of getting injured, that pretty much shows Free didn't have the power to win.
(Sep. 09, 2018  2:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  2:43 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: STill not a complete lose

Yes it is, Free used all of his abilities to the point of getting injured, that pretty much shows Free didn't have the power to win.
lol that shows free wasn't smart enough to use his full power in the middle of the match instead of the beginning,  if he had do that valt stamina was the one who's going to be wasted if free had done that.
Stop making excuses. What's done is done. Free knew he wouldn't win if he didn't go max. How else did Valt get a Ring Out when Fafnir didn't use Nothing Breaker?
(Sep. 09, 2018  9:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Stop making excuses. What's done is done. Free knew he wouldn't win if he didn't go max. How else did Valt get a Ring Out when Fafnir didn't use Nothing Breaker?

lol no one is making excuse cause their no excuse,  free did the same tactics with free tank lui twice before going powered and he won so tanking valt for 1 or 2 rounds isn't a problem, the simple give free a handicap to make valt get the win , the manga even did a better job at showcasing this free only use his full power in the middle of the match and beat lui , i see people saying free use all his abilitties and wasnt enough while its his body that couldn't keep up with free people are confusing free wasn't power enough with his body give up because he got to powerful, and let's be honest valt was going to win no matter what free pulls put , you forgot that his the main character , but whatever its not like I care valt was going to the champ either way even if the other bladers is stronger.
The NExt Trailer