Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #25 (September 17, 2018)

25) Super Dragon! Geist Fafnir!!
超竜!ガイストファブニル!!
Chōryū!! Gaisuto Fabuniru!!
September 17, 2018

The Bey Queen arrives in Spain, its final destination. Aiga rushes to battle Valt's team, BC Sol, but gets lost in a forest. 
There, he meets Free de la Hoya! With the world's strongest Blader in front of him, Aiga is filled with competitiveness 
and challenges him to a battle, but, Free senses a dangerous change come over Aiga, from his sudden growth seeking 
to be strongest-unbeatable, and goes all-out to defeat Aiga!!
Here he comes,FREE DE LA HOYA!!!,

And Aiga is going to bc sol,wonder if they bring back the team tourneys,nonetheless happy to now free came back to bc sol
Wait. Is the title a typo or the name changed?
(Sep. 05, 2018  12:41 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wait. Is the title a typo or the name changed?

I guess typo,but who knows
This is what we were waiting for. And it comes out around the time of Geist Fafnir's release

If you look at every Burst season the longest period of time between a blader's debut is 5 episodes. This gap is 7 episodes and it's not even the final tournament yet

I mean the gap between Hazard Kerbeus and Geist Fafnir
The king returns! Yay!! Aiga is going to BC Sol, that might be fun..
If Aiga beats Free in this I'm actually gonna be done
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote: If Aiga beats Free in this I'm actually gonna be done

Wait , Aiga beat Lui after many attempts AND you think Aiga would beat THE GREAT " FREE DA LA HOYA " ( and that too a MONSTER )!!!
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:55 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote: If Aiga beats Free in this I'm actually gonna be done

Wait , Aiga beat Lui after many attempts AND you think Aiga would beat THE GREAT " FREE DA LA HOYA " ( and that too a MONSTER )!!!
He is just saying, that if Aiga wins this, he is done with the anime for a while.. He isn't looking into it qith thay much thought.  It's just a general thought. 
But, looking at the title, I can already say that Frrr is going to win. 
What I want is, he should stick around for a while and not like Valt, shows the new beyblade and then has cameo's.
When is this Bey Queen arc going to end?! Honestly. Maybe this lasts as long as the World Championships arc after episode 20-35?

I think Free will most definitely win here, there is absolutely positively no way Fafnir would lose in it's debut, and very few could even put up a fight against him. I certainly hope he rematches Lui some time in the future.

A grown up Kit and Honey would be interesting, kind of like how Toko and Nika did.
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote: When is this Bey Queen arc going to end?! Honestly. Maybe this lasts as long as the World Championships arc after episode 20-35?
I couldn't agree more! It's getting annoying and tiering.. They are just stretching it when it doesn't need to be. It's the battles that keep me around now. 
I can say that the arc became predictable? And, maybe the second mystery blader of the tournament is Free? They are just pulling it too much. Just end it and do something else!
The most IMPORTANT thing would be : If FREE would see AIGA a worthy Opponent ( or will FREE hand spin his bey , AGAIN !! )
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote: When is this Bey Queen arc going to end?! Honestly. Maybe this lasts as long as the World Championships arc after episode 20-35?
I couldn't agree more! It's getting annoying and tiering.. They are just stretching it when it doesn't need to be. It's the battles that keep me around now. 
I can say that the arc became predictable? And, maybe the second mystery blader of the tournament is Free? They are just pulling it too much. Just end it and do something else!

I agree with ya guys
I'm bored with this arc??????
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: The most IMPORTANT thing would be : If FREE would see AIGA a worthy Opponent ( or will FREE hand spin his bey , AGAIN !! )
Hand spinning gF! To be honest, I wanna see that. And I hope he does that... But I feel he won't..
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: The most IMPORTANT thing would be : If FREE would see AIGA a worthy Opponent ( or will FREE hand spin his bey , AGAIN !! )
Hand spinning gF! To be honest, I wanna see that. And I hope he does that... But I feel he won't..

IRL I found zA to be a KO Machine, I wonder if gF can survive that.
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

I like this arc but I can definitely see people disliking how the story doesn't really have a direction (we have the bey stars and Phi being weird but still). But, with so many bladers being eliminated in the last few episodes I can see it ending soon.
(Sep. 05, 2018  4:20 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I couldn't agree more! It's getting annoying and tiering.. They are just stretching it when it doesn't need to be. It's the battles that keep me around now. 

I like this arc but I can definitely see people disliking how the story doesn't really have a direction (we have the bey stars and Phi being weird but still). But, with so many bladers being eliminated in the last few episodes I can see it ending soon.

I think it will end between 30-35 ep

Waiting for next Monday!!! For preview!!!
YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

He might, but it's probably unlikely to do that against Aiga as Free has likely heard of Lui losing to Aiga, and I'd imagine him not being the No. 1 blader anymore has him motivated to aim for something.
We're all stating that Free will be the owner of gF, which is highly likely, but do we know this for sure?
Why does the summary say Bey Queen? Am confusion. Anyway, yay Fafnir and its trash avatar design is back! (No hate on Fafnir tho)
It'd be cool if Valt drops in to battle Free. Yeah Valt technically beat him but an all out rematch between the two would be insane. Plus, Free's ranked number #3 so it still works out.

That being said, seeing Sisco, Cuza, Rantaro, and Sasha would be cool.
The BeyQueen almost sounds like a female blader.....Free passed down Fafnir to the next gen?Hmmm Nah odds are Geist Fafnir is his. Bascially just wait and see.
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:43 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Why does the summary say Bey Queen? Am confusion. Anyway, yay Fafnir and its trash avatar design is back! (No hate on Fafnir tho)

BeyQueen is the name of the ship IIRC