Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #24 (September 10, 2018)

(Sep. 11, 2018  3:57 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

I agree with you, but I feel like his relevancy dissipated extremely quickly.

Yeah I agree with that too, especially given that this is essentially the return of Kerbeus, Kyle himself is part of the opening, which normally only important characters normally get, and there still seems to be a mystery behind him. Maybe it is linked to Hades as someone mentioned.
(Sep. 11, 2018  2:06 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I just had a thought.?
Just an idea guys, please don’t judge, I know it’s unlikely, just think it would be an interesting plot twist
I always wondered why Ken wasn't Kerbeus's owner anymore. It seemed weird just to have a new character take over. Sounds really cool though
(Sep. 10, 2018  6:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Suhasini], if you don't mind me asking, are you able to translate what Laban says at the ending scene as well as Kyle says after the conclusion of Phi and Laban's battle?
Haha! No problem! 
 But sorry Jinbee, my listening skills if Japanese are still not that good. But I could catch some of the dialogues if Laban, which ending scene are you talking about? The one he leaves the ship?
If yes, here's what he says: Aiga says he was sorry, but Laban then cheerfully says no worries and had already seen this. Then he links it to the stones he had thrown on the floor and the way he had just left when Phi landed from the meteor. In simple words, he had seen his destiny. That maybe the reason that he didn't waste a minute after launching vL to attack rP. 
For Kyle, honestly, at that moment I was less listening and more praying to god saying that he won't do a face reveal. And I am glad he didn't.
So I have no idea what he said. Sorry!
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  6:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Suhasini], if you don't mind me asking, are you able to translate what Laban says at the ending scene as well as Kyle says after the conclusion of Phi and Laban's battle?
Haha! No problem! 
 But sorry Jinbee, my listening skills if Japanese are still not that good. But I could catch some of the dialogues if Laban, which ending scene are you talking about? The one he leaves the ship?
If yes, here's what he says: Aiga says he was sorry, but Laban then cheerfully says no worries and had already seen this. Then he links it to the stones he had thrown on the floor and the way he had just left when Phi landed from the meteor. In simple words, he had seen his destiny. That maybe the reason that he didn't waste a minute after launching vL to attack rP. 
For Kyle, honestly, at that moment I was less listening and more praying to god saying that he won't do anface reveal. And I am glad he didn't.

Thanks, that's pretty helpful. Now I finally get that flashback moment.

(Sep. 11, 2018  4:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Haha! No problem! 
For Kyle, honestly, at that moment I was less listening and more praying to god saying that he won't do anface reveal. And I am glad he didn't.

Thanks, that's pretty helpful. Now I finally get that flashback moment.

I feel he’ll be back and change destiny sort of thing or maybe he was scared and didn’t see the full thing and doesn’t know he makes a comeback
Also I hope dh owner has a better face as if minion is that ugly how ugly would be be.
Laban and Shou Should be back for Good !! ( and How is Ranjiro still surviving from Phi ? )
(Sep. 11, 2018  11:45 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Laban and Shou Should be back for Good !! ( and How is Ranjiro still surviving from Phi ? )
Ranjiro is eliminated too! He is just hanging around wih Aiga...
(Sep. 11, 2018  11:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  11:45 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Laban and Shou Should be back for Good !! ( and How is Ranjiro still surviving from Phi ? )
Ranjiro is eliminated too! He is just hanging around wih Aiga...

I didn't talked about that way , But in the Triple match between Phi , Kyle and Ranjiro , Phi didn't destroyed Ranjiro ( Pretty much Ranjiro didn't knew how strong/evil Phi WAS  !! and Phi lost that match just to break Kyle's phone !)
No longer do I care about Suoh... (he) has returned
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:31 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:30 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Woah, what the heck...

Ikr 

No, Phi is the darkest blader in this series. Look how he had dark power and develop black sclera,crush his brother bey and even more crazy as his little twin brother in ep 50. Shu does not have these traits
It feels weird that someone had to try to resurrect a 10 month old thread.
(Jul. 16, 2019  8:40 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: It feels weird that someone had to try to resurrect a 10 month old thread.

I am sorry, i just want to give an oppinion