Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #1 (Apr 2, 2018 JPN / Oct 7, 2018 CAN)

01) This is a Super Z Bey!! / It's Time to Go Turbo
これが超ゼツベイだ!!
Kore ga Chōzetsu Bei da!!
April 2nd, 2018 (JPN)
October 7, 2018 (Canada)

Two years after the God Bladers' Cup, Valt Aoi heads deep into the wilds of Japan in search of Taiga Akaba, a legendary Beyblader. He meets with Taiga and evolves his Valkyrie into a metal "Super Z Bey", when something unexpected happens. Taiga's son, Aiga Akaba challenges him to a battle! And in his hand is a Super Z Bey, Z Achilles...?!
A new upheaval is about to arrive in the world of Beyblading!

Cast:

Narrator (Tsutomu Taruki)

Valt Aoi (Marina Inoue)
Aiga Akaba (Tomoko Ikeda)
Taiga Akaba (Mitsuru Miyamoto)
Kanna Akaba (Yu Kobayashi)
Moco (Fumihiro Okabayashi)
Achilles (Yasuaki Takumi)
So cool this going to be like Tyson and daichi first met
maybe aiga's father was the legendary amaterios owner they talked about in season 1?
now if only we could get updated subs for the episodes
So Valt went in search for a retired legendary blader to evolved Valkyrie huh wonder what made him take that decision did he perhaps lose to someone badly that he had to evolved Valkyrie or he just wanted a new bey
Why is Taiga Akaba called a legendary beyblader?
I’m interested to see Taiga’s significance. Would be nice if their title of “Legendary Blader” had a part in the plot 

(Mar. 26, 2018  3:06 AM)Hato Wrote: I’m interested to see Taiga’s significance. Would be nice if their title of “Legendary Blader” had a part in the plot 

That was Wakiya's VA the whole time lol.
After all the hype this season has created it better pay off..
Well, bb-110 is Bloody Longinus, It will Be like 4th episode when Lui enters with It.
And it's still 1 st episode, Need to wait a lot.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:30 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, bb-10 is Bloody Longinus, It will Be like 4th episode when Lui enters with It.
It's BB-110, right?
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:31 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:30 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, bb-110 is Bloody Longinus, It will Be like 4th episode when Lui enters with It.
It's BB-110, right?
Yeah it is
(Mar. 26, 2018  2:56 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Why is Taiga Akaba called a legendary beyblader?

Amaterios? His last name is A and they said Amaterios' owner was a legendary blader.
(Mar. 26, 2018  4:14 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  2:56 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Why is Taiga Akaba called a legendary beyblader?

Amaterios? His last name is A and they said Amaterios' owner was a legendary blader.

I don’t think that really works, since it’s the first name that matches up with the beys name, not the surname. Since his first name is Taiga it’d make more sense for it to be a T bey and not an A.
(Mar. 31, 2018  6:45 PM)Aiga Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  4:14 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Amaterios? His last name is A and they said Amaterios' owner was a legendary blader.

I don’t think that really works, since it’s the first name that matches up with the beys name, not the surname. Since his first name is Taiga it’d make more sense for it to be a T bey and not an A.

I just realized that. Thanks!
So maybe a random bey?
At this rate, Beyblade Burst has now gone full-on "Lets & Go"

Beyblade Burst = Let's & Go
Beyblade Burst God = Let's & Go WGP
Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu = Let's & Go MAX
Valkyrie = Magnum & Sonic
Achilles = Max Breaker
Aiga a girl??

I'm not sure if this is a translation issue, but follow the link here to the official TV-tokyo Burst page.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beyblade/story/

If you follow the standard google translator, it comes up saying -

"Red blade AGA is a supernatural woman raised in rich nature. "

A woman???!!!!
(Apr. 01, 2018  9:27 AM)malinoz01 Wrote: Aiga a girl??

I'm not sure if this is a translation issue, but follow the link here to the official TV-tokyo Burst page.

A woman???!!!!

yup....Says that...But maybe its talking about the avatar of Z achilies...Which might be a devine god or some sort of super woman...I dont think Aiga is a woman...

A woman???!!!!
Kinda not sure what to say, but like Eleanor said, they might be referring to the Avatar.. Personally I don't want Aiga to be a girl, I had enough of that with Akira..
If possible could you post this on the Chou-Z Thread
Might find more information about this on there..
But Akira was a boy, not to mention we've only had a few female characters throughout the series with most being more minor roles.

I don't get why so many people think Aiga might be a girl, he looks more like a boy by face and even his hair isn't that feminine. He really just looks like Valt with a new hair style.
Aiga is not a girl. Let's stop believing everything Google Translate tells you...
(Mar. 25, 2018  10:51 PM)Limetka Wrote: maybe aiga's father was the legendary amaterios owner they talked about in season 1?

DANG! i just remembered that we never even looked into that! if its true i will put my favorite beyblade on a priest's altar.
(Apr. 01, 2018  4:22 PM)BladerJakob Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2018  10:51 PM)Limetka Wrote: maybe aiga's father was the legendary amaterios owner they talked about in season 1?

DANG! i just remembered that we never even looked into that! if its true i will put my favorite beyblade on a priest's altar.
My response is : 
(Mar. 31, 2018  6:45 PM)Aiga Wrote: I don’t think that really works, since it’s the first name that matches up with the beys name, not the surname. Since his first name is Taiga it’d make more sense for it to be a T bey and not an A.

A woman???!!!!

Google is getting hung up on the final two kanji of that sentence.

性 can mean “nature” (as in a person’s nature, their customs and traditions) but it can also mean “gender” or “sex.”
児 read as “shi” means “boy, child.”  It can also be read as “ko” which means “child” or “young woman.”

My own rough translation would be “Aiga Akaba is a boy of ultra-rustic country upbringing, his heart rich with natural spontaneity.”  Also, I’m reading this thread as my husband is trying to route driving directions from California to Texas.  Google is telling him to go through Mexico :P  Google ain’t gospel.