Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #1 (Apr 2, 2018 JPN / Oct 7, 2018 CAN)

The battles in this new season are so amazing!!!! and the animation was so good in this one!!!
(Apr. 02, 2018  1:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: https://yadi.sk/i/HmmcKE_o3Tzj24

thank U very much ThePhoenix...for the link..
From now on we will be keeping a back up of the episodes whenever they r uplded.
(Apr. 02, 2018  2:33 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  1:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: https://yadi.sk/i/HmmcKE_o3Tzj24

thank U very much ThePhoenix...for the link..

Welcome
the ending is awesome. The one in the last season was pretty cringy but this is very light hearted and reminds me of the zero-g ending.
Is there a way to download the op song?? I want to listen to it all day....
The way the series started....dont have any words to explain how awesome this series will be....And believe me I totally forgot about Shu coz the new characters r here to show some serious rivalry...
(Apr. 02, 2018  2:44 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Is there a way to download the op song?? I want to listen to it all day....
The way the series started....dont have any words to explain how awesome this series will be....And believe me I totally forgot about Shu coz the new characters r here to show some serious rivalry...

Here you go
https://yadi.sk/d/GoMdrlvr3TztUv
Tell me if it works and if you want the vid too
i have to say i love it battles,characters,songs(op is awesome and ending is catchy)everithing.
seeing a future for this season
An awesome episode! No words to describe it! And that ending song, I think Bey-Pop? is just awesome and that cute animation for this song goes really well with it! The animation of the episode was itself great.. And the preview for the next episode is again amazing.. After this episode, Chou Z series has all of my full attention..
Hyped up for the next episode!
Just going to revive an old rule of ours; link begging in episode threads won't be tolerated, and messages will be deleted and users given warnings.

There's literally two pages in this thread of people begging for links. Just have some patience that people will post them when they're available in future...
Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 1 (Review)
Everybody BEY-POP!! Damn,that ending was amazing!! Also,it does look like Ranjirou might be a different character than Rantaro by the looks of it.
Time to review the new series:

Anyone can explain what Valt said when they both launched their bey, he looked surprised, might be because Aiga full on copied his launch style. But still it would be nice if anyone could explain what he said.
i think he just wonder why he copies his launch style

thats what he said
(Apr. 02, 2018  4:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Time to review the new series:

I'm guessing the reason for the upgrade is the same as in the plastic's generation. With new systems in play, bladers need to keep up with them so as to not be overpowered from just having older, under powered gear and to keep their skills relavent.
I think I can post this here...?

the wV image in the official website has a Level Chip...for some reason:
[Image: beyblade.png?1522664967]
(Apr. 02, 2018  5:37 PM)tezax Wrote: Anyone can explain what Valt said when they both launched their bey, he looked surprised, might be because Aiga full on copied his launch style. But still it would be nice if anyone could explain what he said.

I think what Valt said was "Ore tō onaji shinakatta" ..... "Isn't that the same as what I just did?"
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

I'm guessing the reason for the upgrade is the same as in the plastic's generation. With new systems in play, bladers need to keep up with them so as to not be overpowered from just having older, under powered gear and to keep their skills relavent.

I'd agree, but in the God series, Valt still had V2 where as someone like Sisco had a God bey, and I'm almost certain SGC gV Ul would've been as strong or stronger than the average generic bey which were god beys.
(Apr. 02, 2018  7:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I'm guessing the reason for the upgrade is the same as in the plastic's generation. With new systems in play, bladers need to keep up with them so as to not be overpowered from just having older, under powered gear and to keep their skills relavent.

I'd agree, but in the God series, Valt still had V2 where as someone like Sisco had a God bey, and I'm almost certain SGC gV Ul would've been as strong or stronger than the average generic bey which were god beys.

Valt states that he knows what Chou-Z Beyblades are (considering he asked for God Valkyrie to be upgraded to a Chou-Z Beyblade) so he probably managed to see the overwhelming power advantage the new System had and wanted to get it for himself
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

now THAT is realism
(Apr. 02, 2018  7:23 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Valt states that he knows what Chou-Z Beyblades are (considering he asked for God Valkyrie to be upgraded to a Chou-Z Beyblade) so he probably managed to see the overwhelming power advantage the new System had and wanted to get it for himself

In that case, that makes more sense.
Yeah, Valt asks for a Super Z Beyblade before Taiga even mentions them. Apparently Zoro told him about them as an evolution for his Valkyrie, and sent him to Taiga as he's a "Legendary BeyTrainer" who works on them.
man i love the new intro
It's very clear how this kid is very inspired by Valt. From the minute Winning Valkyrie displayed it's new power Aiga was hooked. I can't wait to see the characters in the series.