Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

(Feb. 05, 2021  3:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: we still got 6 episodes left. i wonder whats gonna happen.

Next two eps are probably gonna be F&S vs the bros and S&L vs V&R, 49 and maybe 50 will likely either be the aforementioned battle royale or a tiebreaker between V&R and the bros, 51 & 52 are probably the final battle.

(Feb. 05, 2021  3:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:50 PM)i\m batman Wrote: What do you have in mind tho?

I don't know, but I just think that it could've been better

(Feb. 05, 2021  3:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: we still got 6 episodes left. i wonder whats gonna happen.

what are ur predictions?

(I wish Helios was here)

Okay.
By the way, has anyone thought that the Twin Strike move looks like Wamuu's Divine Sandstorm from Jojo?
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:23 PM)SCapri Wrote: By the way, has anyone thought that the Twin Strike move looks like Wamuu's Divine Sandstorm from Jojo?

I have
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:29 PM)Сын Рюги Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:23 PM)SCapri Wrote: Кстати, кто-нибудь думал, что приём Twin Strike похож на Божественную песчаную бурю Ваму из Джоджо?

у меня есть

What you have? I didn't understand. I saw Jojo, but what you have?

Now we know that Drum is stronger than Aiga. Raging Tempest is really cool. It can remind Jet Shoot in sky. Technically Master Diabolos and Imperial Dragon can do same
(Feb. 05, 2021  10:19 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:29 PM)Сын Рюги Wrote: у меня есть

What you have? I didn't understand. I saw Jojo, but what you have?

Now we know that Drum is stronger than Aiga. Raging Tempest is really cool. It can remind Jet Shoot in sky. Technically Master Diabolos and Imperial Dragon can do same

Nothing about this battle said that Drum is stronger than Aiga.
They actually almost have the same level, though Aiga has a higher Super tire level
(Feb. 06, 2021  5:26 AM)Dasmind Wrote: They actually almost have the same level, though Aiga has a higher Super tire level

The anime doesn’t really follow the manga rankings. That being said, Aiga has sucked throughout most of this tournament. I so badly want to put him under Free in terms of performance but I can’t until next episode
(Feb. 06, 2021  12:45 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  10:19 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: What you have? I didn't understand. I saw Jojo, but what you have?

Nothing about this battle said that Drum is stronger than Aiga.
Drum is most definitely not as strong as Aiga.
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  12:45 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nothing about this battle said that Drum is stronger than Aiga.
Drum is most definitely not as strong as Aiga.

Aiga is obviously stronger, the rankings are living proof of that
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: Drum is most definitely not as strong as Aiga.

Aiga is obviously stronger, the rankings are living proof of that

Tbh in terms of performance, feats and just generally everything going on during this tournament, Drum is definitely better and there are no rankings either. The only notable thing Aiga has done throughout this tournament was his double move with Ranjiro, a strategy he didn’t even come up with. That being said Drum is definitely the better blader at this point. Aiga is the third worst.
(Feb. 06, 2021  3:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Aiga is obviously stronger, the rankings are living proof of that

Tbh in terms of performance, feats and just generally everything going on during this tournament, Drum is definitely better and there are no rankings either. The only notable thing Aiga has done throughout this tournament was his double move with Ranjiro, a strategy he didn’t even come up with. That being said Drum is definitely the better blader at this point. Aiga is the third worst.

My man, Aiga destroyed Drum one on one in the Legend Festival.
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  3:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Tbh in terms of performance, feats and just generally everything going on during this tournament, Drum is definitely better and there are no rankings either. The only notable thing Aiga has done throughout this tournament was his double move with Ranjiro, a strategy he didn’t even come up with. That being said Drum is definitely the better blader at this point. Aiga is the third worst.

I’m talking about current performance/tag league arc.
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  3:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Tbh in terms of performance, feats and just generally everything going on during this tournament, Drum is definitely better and there are no rankings either. The only notable thing Aiga has done throughout this tournament was his double move with Ranjiro, a strategy he didn’t even come up with. That being said Drum is definitely the better blader at this point. Aiga is the third worst.

Nope, burst only, only Apocalypse broke Ace Dragon
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:25 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: My man, Aiga destroyed Drum one on one in the Legend Festival.
Nope, burst only, only Apocalypse broke Ace Dragon
I didn't mean literally. I'm saying he wrecked Drum.

(Feb. 06, 2021  4:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: My man, Aiga destroyed Drum one on one in the Legend Festival.

I’m talking about current performance/tag league arc.
Unfair comparison, Drum has Lui, and Aiga has Ranjiro.
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:25 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Nope, burst only, only Apocalypse broke Ace Dragon
I didn't mean literally. I'm saying he wrecked Drum.

(Feb. 06, 2021  4:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m talking about current performance/tag league arc.

Is it though? Ranjiro is also much better than Aiga too tbh. Definitely one of the mid tier contenders in terms of feats.
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: I didn't mean literally. I'm saying he wrecked Drum.

Is it though? Ranjiro has been doing better than Aiga too tbh. Definitely one of the mid tier contenders in terms of feats.
Mmmmmm Lui one shotted him.
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Is it though? Ranjiro has been doing better than Aiga too tbh. Definitely one of the mid tier contenders in terms of feats.
Mmmmmm Lui one shotted him.

After he lost stamina and was forcibly flung into Longinus due to the double move technique dragging out too long. Remember Free eliminating the vulnerable dragon in that one battle? It’s the same deal.
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: I didn't mean literally. I'm saying he wrecked Drum.

Is it though? Ranjiro is also much better than Aiga too tbh. Definitely one of the mid tier contenders in terms of feats.

I wouldn't say ranjiro is better yea he came up with the strategy but if we're honest aiga was the executioners for taking out not only rantaro but also valt,  and during the match against drum and lui when aiga was out ranjiro became kind of an easy prey.  we have to remember this is a team effort thing the writers have to somehow make both partners do good aiga doesn't need the focus cause well globally he did better than both drum and ranjiro already throughout the season.  ranjiro on the other hand needed that boost nothing says ranjiro can take on aiga 1 vs 1 (which I completely think he can't) as drum i also don't believe he would beat aiga as well, his doing this great cause he has one of the best partner in this tournament lui is completely a team player and helping drum at all time . it would be a great battle but the end result for me would end like how but ended during the legend fest alot of people are downplaying aiga cause his not being super great as a partner when he doesn't needed too that's why lane is so boring and lame as a partner to shu his great own his own to the point he could've participate in this alone a very boring guy.  but with aiga the name him take a backseat to make ranjiro good same with drum cause they needed it more than aiga or lui .
(Feb. 06, 2021  5:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Is it though? Ranjiro is also much better than Aiga too tbh. Definitely one of the mid tier contenders in terms of feats.

I wouldn't say ranjiro is better yea he came up with the strategy but aiga was the executioners for taking out not only rantaro but also valt,  and during the match against drum and lui when aiga was out ranjiro became kind of an easy prey.  we have to remember this is a team effort thing the writers have to somehow make both partners do good aiga doesn't need the focus cause well globally he did better than both drum and ranjiro already throughout the season.  ranjiro on the other hand needed that boost nothing says ranjiro can take on aiga 1 vs 1 (which I completely think he can't) as drum i also don't believe he would beat aiga as well, his doing this great cause he has one of the best partner in this tournament lui is completely a team player and helping drum at all time . it would be a great battle but the end result for me would end like how but ended during the legend fest alot of people are downplaying aiga cause his not being super great as a partner when he doesn't needed too that's why lane is so boring and lame as a partner to shu his great own his own to the point he could've participate in this alone a very boring guy.  but with aiga the name him take a backseat to make ranjiro good same with drum cause they needed it more than aiga or lui .

If we’re talking about actions throughout the season then yes, he did do better than them both but to be fair, the legends festival also effectively doubles as an arc for him hence his extra focus so it’s kind of hard to count that seeing as Drum and Ranjiro never actually got arcs. Another thing, although Aiga was the one who took out Rantaro and Valkyrie it was purely because of Ranjiro’s tornado. It’s the same as Drum doing the attacking during raging tempest, although Lui doesn’t attack he is still directly responsible for the boost Drum receives that’s just the way the move is meant to go. Without Hyper Tornado the move wouldn’t really be possible. When Aiga got doubled out with Drum Ranjiro was easy prey but there were multiple reasons for that. Firstly he was completely out of stamina and energy due to holding out Hyper Tornado for so long and the storm plate also threw Ragnaruk directly at Longinus, so not only was it out of energy but also completely vulnerable to Longinus attack it wasn’t really a fair clash at all. As for Drum, unlike Aiga, Drum actually loses with grace and isn’t easily knocked out or eliminated. Throughout this tournament Aiga has been a total glass cannon. The bros eliminated him and Ranjiro easily. He would have lost to Lane right off the bat had Ranjiro not saved him from LTE and when him and Free knocked each other out Achilles landed first implying that they would have lost had they been the two remaining bladers. He hasn’t done anything good in this tournament without being boosted by Ranjiro and even then, he only won once. If we are a basing a 1v1 between Ranjiro and Aiga on current power level and not past season performance or shenanigans I’m sure Ranjiro it would at the very least be close.

Are you serious. Aiga is way better than Ragiro
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:06 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Is it though? Ranjiro is also much better than Aiga too tbh. Definitely one of the mid tier contenders in terms of feats.

Are you serious. Aiga is way better than Ragiro

On what grounds though? What has Aiga done outside of the legends festival (his arc) to prove that claim?
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:06 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Are you serious. Aiga is way better than Ragiro

On what grounds though? What has Aiga done outside of the legends festival (his arc) to prove that claim?

I don't think Legends Festival was entirely Aiga's arc. His arc ended when he beat Lane imo.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:13 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote: On what grounds though? What has Aiga done outside of the legends festival (his arc) to prove that claim?

I don't think Legends Festival was entirely Aiga's arc. His arc ended when he beat Lane imo.

I completely agree with this comment. Nonetheless he still hasn’t done anything significant after that. The fact is, when he didn’t have that arc boost he didn’t do anything worth mentioning, at least nothing on his own.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:13 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I don't think Legends Festival was entirely Aiga's arc. His arc ended when he beat Lane imo.

I completely agree with this comment. Nonetheless he still hasn’t done anything significant after that. The fact is, when he didn’t have that arc boost he didn’t do anything worth mentioning, at least nothing on his own.

He destroyed Drum after that tho, but that's pretty much it I guess.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:17 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I completely agree with this comment. Nonetheless he still hasn’t done anything significant after that. The fact is, when he didn’t have that arc boost he didn’t do anything worth mentioning, at least nothing on his own.

He destroyed Drum after that tho, but that's pretty much it I guess.

Fair enough although, I wouldn’t say destroy, more like “beat.” Destroyed is what I would say during a one sided battle but it wasn’t quite one sided.