Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

(Feb. 02, 2021  12:19 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ya round 5 winners are:
Shu and Lean
Hyuga and Hikaru
Lui and Drum

👀🙄😂 lol the Valt and Rantaro fans dont know what hit them
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
Shu and Lean
Hyuga and Hikaru
Lui and Drum

I've been hit many times whilst watching sparking
Yeah but everyone knows who is winning obviously
f in the chat for aiga, ranjiro, valt, rantaro, free and susco
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:51 AM)Pixi Wrote: f in the chat for aiga, ranjiro, valt, rantaro, free and susco

A big f
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:57 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:51 AM)Pixi Wrote: f in the chat for aiga, ranjiro, valt, rantaro, free and susco

A big f

Especially for Free and Silas, they got done wrong.
Rest in peace Free and Sisco 😔 you will never be forgotten by any of us except probally for the writers lol. But what did you expect them to get 5 wins and move on to the finals?
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:57 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: A big f

Especially for Free and Silas, they got done wrong.

Considering they were a team that I was excited for (as a team and as favorite characters individually) it is kinda sad to see that they'll most likely suffer from a 1-4 record. There's a small chance, but highly unlikely that they would defeat the bros.
No use complaining now for Mirage Fafnir bursting. I am surprised that Aiga and Ranjiro arent gonna have the 1-4 score so I guess I was wrong with that
Who's got the most wins apart from shu and Lane.
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:10 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Who's got the most wins apart from shu and Lane.

Valt/Rantaro, Aiga/Ranjiro, and the Hyuga/Hikaru teams both have 2 wins currently. Considering how the next battle will go, Lui and Drum will also have 2 wins.
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:10 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Who's got the most wins apart from shu and Lane.

Valt and Rantaro and Hikaru and Hyuga
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:12 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:10 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Who's got the most wins apart from shu and Lane.

Valt/Rantaro, Aiga/Ranjiro, and the Hyuga/Hikaru teams both have 2 wins currently. Considering how the next battle will go, Lui and Drum will also have 2 wins.

So then that means free and silas will be the only ones with 1 win huh? I was excited about the ep 45 battle but it ended in like 1 second.
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah but everyone knows who is winning obviously

(Feb. 02, 2021  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
Shu and Lean
Hyuga and Hikaru
Lui and Drum

YES!!! SHU AND LANE WIN?! AM I HAVING A DREAM
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:42 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Statistics don't matter when you got plot armor villain riding the league and legends beating legends that beat other legends that beat the first pair of legends. Sure you can say Aiga and Rantaro beat Free and Silas who beat Lui and Drum but you can also say that Drum and Lui did better against the twins and against Lane and Shu than Aiga and Rantaro did. With the exception of Lane and Shu and the protags, the legends are on equal grounds in terms of power and it all comes down to strategy or stadium use. So yes statistics don't matter when any of the legends can beat any of the legends. And the Free and Silas excuse? Guess who used Nothing Break and guess who got lucky with the speed plate. I'm not biased, Lui and Drum are better in legend rankings overall and have the same levels of synergy.

Drum and Lui didn’t really do any better against Lane and Shu than Aiga and Ranjiro did. Aiga and Ranjiro survived limit break the end and only lost by a double over finish, they definitely did better. Shu never actually had to intervene when Lane was fighting Lui and Drum which is why people (namely Lui) were confused when he did, he only did it to make it seem like teamwork is involved in order to slowly turn Lane, Lane would have won that battle anyway. The legend rankings are a manga only concept and it’s not something shared between the anime and manga. Using the storm plate isn’t really luck, Lui used the storm plate which is how him and Drum beat Valt and Rantaro in that battle and Ranjiro intentionally used the Storm plate to boost his power when he called out to Ragnaruk, it’s no different. If any of the legends can beat any of the legends as I said before, the statistics should be taken into consideration seeing as bladers beating other bladers when on equal grounds should imply that one or the other is working harder and the plot armour antag/protag team shouldn’t really matter seeing as they were meant to be better than the recurring characters anyways. Drum and Lui are still going to win this battle but it doesn’t mean Ranjiro and Aiga won’t be as good.

Acutally when reading the subtitles, it reveals that the rankings do apply. The Legends are S Tier/S Rank bladers which follows from the manga. It was stated in an episode.
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:30 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Drum and Lui didn’t really do any better against Lane and Shu than Aiga and Ranjiro did. Aiga and Ranjiro survived limit break the end and only lost by a double over finish, they definitely did better. Shu never actually had to intervene when Lane was fighting Lui and Drum which is why people (namely Lui) were confused when he did, he only did it to make it seem like teamwork is involved in order to slowly turn Lane, Lane would have won that battle anyway. The legend rankings are a manga only concept and it’s not something shared between the anime and manga. Using the storm plate isn’t really luck, Lui used the storm plate which is how him and Drum beat Valt and Rantaro in that battle and Ranjiro intentionally used the Storm plate to boost his power when he called out to Ragnaruk, it’s no different. If any of the legends can beat any of the legends as I said before, the statistics should be taken into consideration seeing as bladers beating other bladers when on equal grounds should imply that one or the other is working harder and the plot armour antag/protag team shouldn’t really matter seeing as they were meant to be better than the recurring characters anyways. Drum and Lui are still going to win this battle but it doesn’t mean Ranjiro and Aiga won’t be as good.

Acutally when reading the subtitles, it reveals that the rankings do apply. The Legends are S Tier/S Rank bladers which follows from the manga. It was stated in an episode.

Yes you are right about that part buts it’s a general ranking as of now, there haven’t revealed the actual individual rankings if any. That means that it’s also possible bladers are not ranked by individual numbers anymore but rather by a general ranking group.
I am not waiting 4 more days for this episode to come out! lol the anxiety is killing me.
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:30 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Acutally when reading the subtitles, it reveals that the rankings do apply. The Legends are S Tier/S Rank bladers which follows from the manga. It was stated in an episode.

Yes you are right about that part buts it’s a general ranking as of now, there haven’t revealed the actual individual rankings if any. That means that it’s also possible bladers are not ranked by individual numbers anymore but rather by a general ranking group.

Given that in both mediums the Legends are ranked according to S Tier/S Rank I'd say they still apply. The terminology is the same. The manga has simply given us the exact specifics.
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:56 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah but everyone knows who is winning obviously

(Feb. 02, 2021  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: 👀🙄😂 lol the Valt and Rantaro fans dont know what hit them

YES!!! SHU AND LANE WIN?! AM I HAVING A DREAM

Not likely since the writers are making guess the duo beat em
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes you are right about that part buts it’s a general ranking as of now, there haven’t revealed the actual individual rankings if any. That means that it’s also possible bladers are not ranked by individual numbers anymore but rather by a general ranking group.

Given that in both mediums the Legends are ranked according to S Tier/S Rank I'd say they still apply. The terminology is the same. The manga has simply given us the exact specifics.

Fair enough, one way or another though, I would like to think that they are for the most part equal in terms of performance I mean, it practically fits based on what we’ve seen.
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:46 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Given that in both mediums the Legends are ranked according to S Tier/S Rank I'd say they still apply. The terminology is the same. The manga has simply given us the exact specifics.

Fair enough, one way or another though, I would like to think that they are for the most part equal in terms of performance I mean, it practically fits based on what we’ve seen.

I like that they are ranked in specific places. The Legends we have seen are for the most part close in their rankings. We have the Big Five and the bladers outside the Big Five (Dante, Silas, Wakiya, and Rantaro) So most of the Legends we've seen in the anime are Big Five members so it makes sense that most of them would be close in power. The members who have been show to be stronger, Valt and Shu, makes sense given where they rank. The lower ranked bladers have been consistently on the lower end in battles. Specifically poor Rantaro and Silas for the most part.
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:46 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Fair enough, one way or another though, I would like to think that they are for the most part equal in terms of performance I mean, it practically fits based on what we’ve seen.

I like that they are ranked in specific places. The Legends we have seen are for the most part close in their rankings. We have the Big Five and the bladers outside the Big Five (Dante, Silas, Wakiya, and Rantaro) So most of the Legends we've seen in the anime are Big Five members so it makes sense that most of them would be close in power. The lower ranked bladers have been consistently on the lower end in battles. Specifically poor Rantaro and Silas for the most part.

I would say that Silas has caught up to the big five level by this point. If we were to make a ranking of the feats and power levels throughout the league I would honestly say that the legends (and Ranjiro) are all on similar power levels by this point. He’ll Silas is practically slightly outperforming Free in these past few battles (let’s move this to the anime and manga random thoughts thread).
i hope the final battle will have epic animation
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:56 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: YES!!! SHU AND LANE WIN?! AM I HAVING A DREAM

Not likely since the writers are making guess the duo beat em

Nah!! MY flare boi and spryzen boi will WIN!!
As much as I want Shu and Lane to win there just not gonna win I just feel like it will be victory in the hands of no I wont say OG (That disrespects the first saga) but Old Buddies in S1 Valt and Rantaro