Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

*Exposing weakness of Lucifer The End music plays for episode 47 or 48*
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope Valt takes Lane right on out.

Nah. MY flare boi will crush Valt. Than Shu will WORLD WHIP them to death

(Feb. 02, 2021  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: *Exposing weakness of Lucifer The End music plays for episode 47 or 48*

My lucifer will not FALL!
Lucifer has to fall but even if it loses it will still be the strongest bey in Sparking
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lucifer has to fall but even if it loses it will still be the strongest bey in Sparking

Ima bet. If Lucifer loses, I will admit that Lane ain't the strontgest

If Lucifer wins, you must agree that Lane is the strongest burst blader
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope Valt takes Lane right on out.

Nah. MY flare boi will crush Valt. Than Shu will WORLD WHIP them to death

(Feb. 02, 2021  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: *Exposing weakness of Lucifer The End music plays for episode 47 or 48*

We'll see about that won't we. Especially considering tie breakers are most likely coming.
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:03 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lucifer has to fall but even if it loses it will still be the strongest bey in Sparking

Ima bet. If Lucifer loses, I will admit that Lane ain't the strontgest

What? Lane is still the strongest blader in sparking even if he loses
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Nah. MY flare boi will crush Valt. Than Shu will WORLD WHIP them to death

We'll see about that won't we. Especially considering tie breakers are most likely coming.

Let's see if Valt can take on his flare
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:03 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ima bet. If Lucifer loses, I will admit that Lane ain't the strontgest

What? Lane is still the strongest blader in sparking even if he loses

ima still bet Lane's gonna WIN
Oh no we arent starting the Valt vs. Lane war again
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no we arent starting the Valt vs. Lane war again

Ok no war but my opinion is my opinion
This is getting way off topic just go talk in the anime and manga thoughts thread or the sparking anime/managa thread
Off topic technically. Their not battling this episode.
When you want the episode to be out already:
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11785190]
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no we arent starting the Valt vs. Lane war again

yeah, that war was the most idiotic thing in history and i hope i dont have to live through it again.
I dont think I can hold my patience anymore for this episode Im just dying knowing what lies ahead in battle lol
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont think I can hold my patience anymore for this episode Im just dying knowing what lies ahead in battle lol

Same, thank goodness I live in around the same timezone as japan (1 Hr diff) I can watch the episodes immediately after they come out

Got a bad feeling it'll end up like Aiga's match for the tag team, LTE tanking those two and then Spriggan comes to finish, tho if Lui and Drum can put up a good fight, who's they say Valt and Rantaro can't?
The fifth round to advance to the final! The first match is Louis & Drum VS Aiga & Ranjiro. Aiga and Ranjiro attack with a winning pattern by onslaught! At that time, the dragon launched at the upper of Longinus ...! ??

https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...7517433859
photos of it.
[Image: EtG0YKhUcAIqRuq.png]
[Image: EtG0YKfUwAIVxQj.png]
[Image: EtG0YKfUYAA1B0f.png]
Zeutron theory on Raging tempest might be right here.
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:18 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: PLEASE STOP TO SPOIL !!!!!!!!

It isnt spoilers. They are the official Images released by the Twitter account. The episode has not been released yet.
Is already posted in the beyblade website too.
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:30 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

It isnt spoilers. They are the official Images released by the Twitter account. The episode has not been released yet.

And ? It's a spoil. I hate this WBO...