Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: he never did it was always a one-sided thing for free I knew they wouldn't do the free vs lane for 2 reason 1 . lane isn't interested in free 2. free would take that L in fact the would've made worse than the knock out shu had on him . a revenge match is great when it's at least going to be in equal footing which we all know it's not.  sure I would've been cool to see a confrontation but it really wouldn't be good the writers miss their chance to do that rematch which should've happen way earlier.  my issues with this episode is how short the shu vs free was which I wanted above lane vs free but hey at least shu got his revenge in a similar fashion since free did beat him fast without to much trouble haha

I like Shu vs Free is was short but simple and made sense.

for me it was to short specially when it's a battle I wanted to happen ever since their little battle in god . cause a battle between them would be very tactical the result would still be for shu though imo don't think free would've win that match regardless it would be intenses but not changing the result. but I'm glad he got his revenge which valt would want against lui sad life for valt haha
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Told ya Lane had no interest in Free lmao. Jesus Triple Twister got defeated by The End Wall what a surprise not!

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I like how Limit Break the end activated and knocked Dragon and Luinor away. It's an actual valid strategy and not just plot armor. Epic.

finally someoen agrees to what I say. That's ecplise force

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What did people expect Free to do lol? Nothing has got past the speed of a bey boosted by a Storm Plate before. Also what else is Satomb supposed to do? Drift? Triple Twister focuses all energy into 3 points (key word focus) you can't drift and still keep up the twister.

Free's powerful but he stands no chance agisnt Lane
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:13 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Told ya Lane had no interest in Free lmao. Jesus Triple Twister got defeated by The End Wall what a surprise not!

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I like how Limit Break the end activated and knocked Dragon and Luinor away. It's an actual valid strategy and not just plot armor. Epic.

finally someoen agrees to what I say. That's ecplise force

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What did people expect Free to do lol? Nothing has got past the speed of a bey boosted by a Storm Plate before. Also what else is Satomb supposed to do? Drift? Triple Twister focuses all energy into 3 points (key word focus) you can't drift and still keep up the twister.

Anime Lean can be skilled, in rare cases. It tends to shift towards the plot side of things tho.
Easily tied for worst tourney episode with 43
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:04 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Easily tied for worst tourney episode with 43

I didn't think episode 43 was bad at all. Just average.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:04 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Easily tied for worst tourney episode with 43

I didn't think episode 43 was bad at all. Just average.

TBH I LIKED IT A LOT
The one where Lane and Drum get one shotted by Limit Break: The End? Nah nah nah
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:12 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: The one where Lane and Drum get one shotted by Limit Break: The End? Nah nah nah

I mean, it was a well timed smash attack and it hits 360 horizontally. I just didn't like that it was two bursts, but I guess its power doesn't vary based on the amount of beys attacking since again, it hits in all directions.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:03 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:13 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: finally someoen agrees to what I say. That's ecplise force

Anime Lean can be skilled, in rare cases. It tends to shift towards the plot side of things tho.

let's be fair even though I myself think lane is bit to strong. the real reason why fans are hating on lane so much is cause his beating fan favourites his not doing anything we haven't seen already phi was nearly invincible in cho z no one was really a match for him even aiga needed some kind of handicap rule to beat they guy but fans didn't attack phi they think his badass,  gwynn in gt was also nearly invincible as well they guy got zero lost when he had regalia and barely list to drum who by the way had the master base to go with dragon the combined the strength of 3 bladers to beat this one blader who was thought how to properly launch in mid of his first official match and surpassed drum and delta without breaking a sweat . but they didn't go after him cause he wasn't beating fan favourites.  lane just got unlucky to be in a season full of fan favourites characters.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:03 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:13 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: finally someoen agrees to what I say. That's ecplise force

Example? Lain has always been above Free, even if just slightly. Lain's used plot 2 times. All other times he uses strategy or is just stronger lol. Triple Twister is not as strong at The End Wall, thought that was obvious. As shown Satomb will run out of juice and lose the clash.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:03 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Anime Lean can be skilled, in rare cases. It tends to shift towards the plot side of things tho.

let's be fair even though I myself think lane is bit to strong. the real reason why fans are hating on lane so much is cause his beating fan favourites his not doing anything we haven't seen already phi was nearly invincible in cho z no one was really a match for him even aiga needed some kind of handicap rule to beat they guy but fans didn't attack phi they think his badass,  gwynn in gt was also nearly invincible as well they guy got zero lost when he had regalia and barely list to drum who by the way had the master base to go with dragon the combined the strength of 3 bladers to beat this one blader who was thought how to properly launch in mid of his first official match and surpassed drum and delta without breaking a sweat . but they didn't go after him cause he wasn't beating fan favourites.  lane just got unlucky to be in a season full of fan favourites characters.

That is another factor, which also contributes to the toxic fanbase hating on everything that harms their favorite character. I mean, those Valt VS Aiga arguments resurfacing are ridiculous. Like I said, this episode didn't even focus on them, but one clash just makes the entire fanbase be like 'Valt's the strongest' or 'Aiga's the strongest'. Just agree to disagree at this point. Enough about that rant. Lean does get more hate since he is consistently beating overrated characters. I think Phi did get some hate for defeating Free and Shu in such a manner, but that wasn't enough to make most of the fanbase hate on him.

(Jan. 30, 2021  3:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:03 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Anime Lean can be skilled, in rare cases. It tends to shift towards the plot side of things tho.

Example? Lain has always been above Free, even if just slightly. Lain's used plot 2 times. All other times he uses strategy or is just stronger lol. Triple Twister is not as strong at The End Wall, thought that was obvious. As shown Satomb will run out of juice and lose the clash.

Not this battle specifically, but in general. Lean has abused plot more than twice for sure, but he has some brainy moments.
ValTryek Aoi yea I've seen the whole valt and aiga I've even seen people seeing free and lui was heavely nerfed discussion to justified their lost against others not lane by the way.  yea phi was hated but as we agreed he beat less fan favourites so he got the pass  and the fact that he beat shu and free alot was also happy at same time mad lol.  I told my one of my friends not long ago that they beyblade fanbase is one of the most toxic fanbase I've seen in modern day by loving or hating a fictional character. it honestly rivals the likes of  mha and AoT  lol
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: ValTryek Aoi yea I've seen the whole valt and aiga I've even seen people seeing free and lui was heavely nerfed discussion to justified their lost against others not lane by the way.  yea phi was hated but as we agreed he beat less fan favourites so he got the pass  and the fact that he beat shu and free alot was also happy at same time mad lol.  I told my one of my friends not long ago that they beyblade fanbase is one of the most toxic fanbase I've seen in modern day by loving or hating a fictional character. it honestly rivals the likes of  mha and AoT  lol

It unfortunately does, and considering I'm a part of those other two fandoms, I wonder how a kids commercial anime turned into such a social warfest.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:46 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: ValTryek Aoi yea I've seen the whole valt and aiga I've even seen people seeing free and lui was heavely nerfed discussion to justified their lost against others not lane by the way.  yea phi was hated but as we agreed he beat less fan favourites so he got the pass  and the fact that he beat shu and free alot was also happy at same time mad lol.  I told my one of my friends not long ago that they beyblade fanbase is one of the most toxic fanbase I've seen in modern day by loving or hating a fictional character. it honestly rivals the likes of  mha and AoT  lol

It unfortunately does, and considering I'm a part of those other two fandoms, I wonder how a kids commercial anime turned into such a social warfest.

same I'm also part of them and even others and it's sad that the toxic fam side ruin what we enjoyed and criticized without being toxic sad things
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:51 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:46 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It unfortunately does, and considering I'm a part of those other two fandoms, I wonder how a kids commercial anime turned into such a social warfest.

same I'm also part of them and even others and it's sad that the toxic fam side ruin what we enjoyed and criticized without being toxic sad things

So I’m not the only one who noticed this then. The bias in favour of favourite characters is unreal.
God help me not taking his name in vain I'm just genuinely asking for help cause this is my THIRD time I analyze every Lain battle please pray for my mental state, I blew blew 90 bucks on Bakugan I'm probably too far gone anyways.

Vs Lain:
The Barrier just pushed out against Lui, first time Lucius has battled and no one knew besides Lain and maybe Shu.

Vs Ranjiro:
This is weak Ranjiro he can't do a thing.

Battle Royale:
1 of 2 plot armor moments.

Vs Hikaru and Aiger
I mean he lost lol.

Vs Dante and Silas
Triple Twister was hitting head on at the barrier in an attempt to shrink the whole thing but that's one outcome, the more likely one is that you will just push in and the barrier will push you out.

Vs Aiger
Aiger understandably used a new strategy Achilles has less attack and defense so you can pretty easily burst it.

Vs Valt
Final plot armor usage of Lain Valhalla.

Vs Shu
Lost.

Vs Shu
Lucius The End in it's entirety is made to beat Spriggan Shu just got insanely counter picked. The Wall dropping down deals damage without activating World Slash and The End Wall free spinning negated 2B's free spinning so u yeah.

Vs Aiger and Ranjiro
Aiger Team's strategy is good but they just avoided the Wall dropping and hit it with a pincer attack. The Wall has dropped to the free spin will just deflect the attacks and give time for Lucius to counterattack.

Vs Dante and Lui
Shu worked with Lain to make a good strategy nothing else I can say.

Vs Silas and Free
Again Triple Twister can hit Lucius and all but It's always been weaker and Satomb will just run outta juice
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:51 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: same I'm also part of them and even others and it's sad that the toxic fam side ruin what we enjoyed and criticized without being toxic sad things

So I’m not the only one who noticed this then. The bias in favour of favourite characters is unreal.

oh no my friend I'm in the same boat i think it started around by the end of god and blow up during cho z and still is blowing up.  I rarely do beyblade discussion or versus cause of how over protected the toxic side is they hate or love a character for either for petty reason or love to much. it's sad to see
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So I’m not the only one who noticed this then. The bias in favour of favourite characters is unreal.

oh no my friend I'm in the same boat i think it started around by the end of god and blow up during cho z and still is blowing up.  I rarely do beyblade discussion or versus cause of how over protected the toxic side is they hate or love a character for either for petty reason or love to much. it's sad to see

There's probably more bias than valid criticism but the 2 get mixed in so it brings down the rating of Sparking in most fans eyes as a whole.
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: God help me not taking his name in vain I'm just genuinely asking for help cause this is my THIRD time I analyze every Lain battle please pray for my mental state, I blew blew 90 bucks on Bakugan I'm probably too far gone anyways.

Vs Lain:
The Barrier just pushed out against Lui, first time Lucius has battled and no one knew besides Lain and maybe Shu.

Vs Ranjiro:

Battle Royale:

Vs Hikaru and Aiger
I mean he lost lol.

Vs Dante and Silas
Triple Twister was hitting head on at the barrier in an attempt to shrink the whole thing but that's one outcome, the more likely one is that you will just push in and the barrier will push you out.

Vs Aiger
Aiger understandably used a new strategy Achilles has less attack and defense so you can pretty easily burst it.

Vs Valt

Vs Shu
Lost.

Vs Shu
Lucius The End in it's entirety is made to beat Spriggan Shu just got insanely counter picked. The Wall dropping down deals damage without activating World Slash and The End Wall free spinning negated 2B's free spinning so u yeah.

Vs Aiger and Ranjiro
Aiger Team's strategy is good but they just avoided the Wall dropping and hit it with a pincer attack. The Wall has dropped to the free spin will just deflect the attacks and give time for Lucius to counterattack.

Vs Dante and Lui

Vs Silas and Free
Again Triple Twister can hit Lucius and all but It's always been weaker and Satomb will just run outta juice

I could argue that making Lui a benchmark was basically plot due to commercial reasons, and Lucifer's free spin ability wasn't even shown during the Aiga and Ranjiro fight, and he just powered through as per usual. Not to mention VS Aiga was also kinda bs in the sense that the crater would generate that much speed to pull the blades out. It's like Lucifer gained stamina from that, when it should have lost more from moving that fast. Sure, centrifugal force and all that, but that was a forced one.
I've been rewatching this episode and Lui with drum vs hyuga with hikaru Should have a build up imo because the battle just feels plain and weird (on power scale) without it like it makes the battle less exciting, take a battle from season 1 such as Xhaka vs Valt in the nationals even tho the battle doesn't have the best of animation it has a build up which makes the battle makes sense and exciting now moving on to the next battle free and Sisco vs lean and shu, in this battle we are greeted by the opposite, a lean vs free rematch has been teased since episode 10 or 9 and they kill it off like what the heck what is even the point of teasing it then. I hope for season 6 all battles have proper build up and proper send off like the previous season
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: God help me not taking his name in vain I'm just genuinely asking for help cause this is my THIRD time I analyze every Lain battle please pray for my mental state, I blew blew 90 bucks on Bakugan I'm probably too far gone anyways.

Vs Lain:

Vs Ranjiro:

Battle Royale:

Vs Hikaru and Aiger
I mean he lost lol.

Vs Dante and Silas

Vs Aiger

Vs Valt

Vs Shu
Lost.

Vs Shu

Vs Aiger and Ranjiro

Vs Dante and Lui

Vs Silas and Free

I could argue that making Lui a benchmark was basically plot due to commercial reasons, and Lucifer's free spin ability wasn't even shown during the Aiga and Ranjiro fight, and he just powered through as per usual. Not to mention VS Aiga was also kinda bs in the sense that the crater would generate that much speed to pull the blades out. It's like Lucifer gained stamina from that, when it should have lost more from moving that fast. Sure, centrifugal force and all that, but that was a forced one.

First of all idk what u on about no one even knew the bey existed

Even if it wasn’t free spinning  the defense is there

Beys like Valtryek move at jet speeds all the time
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I could argue that making Lui a benchmark was basically plot due to commercial reasons, and Lucifer's free spin ability wasn't even shown during the Aiga and Ranjiro fight, and he just powered through as per usual. Not to mention VS Aiga was also kinda bs in the sense that the crater would generate that much speed to pull the blades out. It's like Lucifer gained stamina from that, when it should have lost more from moving that fast. Sure, centrifugal force and all that, but that was a forced one.

First of all idk what u on about no one even knew the bey existed

Lucifer got that commercial plot armor, so ofc he was gonna win.

They should have acknowledged its free spin abilities other than just giving it bs attack power.

Last time I checked Lucifer is a heavy defense type that shouldn't move nearly as fast as an attack type such as Valkyrie, and especially not enough to force the blades out. Pretty convenient that he landed in the crater instead of outside the stadium in the first place.

Still, we could have a long rant about this and get no where.
(Jan. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: First of all idk what u on about no one even knew the bey existed

Lucifer got that commercial plot armor, so ofc he was gonna win.

They should have acknowledged its free spin abilities other than just giving it bs attack power.

Last time I checked Lucifer is a heavy defense type that shouldn't move nearly as fast as an attack type such as Valkyrie, and especially not enough to force the blades out. Pretty convenient that he landed in the crater instead of outside the stadium in the first place.

He still won in a reasonable way

It wasn't BS attack power Lucius consistently has high attack power

Beys land in craters when knocked out all the time
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: God help me not taking his name in vain I'm just genuinely asking for help cause this is my THIRD time I analyze every Lain battle please pray for my mental state, I blew blew 90 bucks on Bakugan I'm probably too far gone anyways.

Vs Lain : lmao you meant to say Lui

Vs Ranjiro:
This is weak Ranjiro he can't do a thing and he took out the garbage.

Battle Royale:

Vs Hikaru and Aiger
I mean he lost lol.

Vs Dante and Silas

Vs Aiger

Vs Valt

Vs Shu
Lost.

Vs Shu
Lucius The End in it's entirety is made to beat Spriggan Shu just got insanely counter picked. The Wall dropping down deals damage without activating World Slash and The End Wall free spinning negated 2B's free spinning so uh yeah.

Vs Aiger and Ranjiro

Vs Dante and Lui

Vs Silas and Free
Again Triple Twister can hit Lucius and all but It's always been weaker and Satomb will just run outta juice.

Let me fix somethings for you lol
(Jan. 30, 2021  7:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Lucifer got that commercial plot armor, so ofc he was gonna win.

He still won in a reasonable way

It wasn't BS attack power Lucius consistently has high attack power

Beys land in craters when knocked out all the time

Ok bud, we just have different views on the matter.