Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

(Jan. 29, 2021  7:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol Lui doesn't even look fazed during his battle with Drum against the bros

almost none of the legend don't get mad at losing they only get mad when it's lane
Ranjiro did his part doing that Godly Wind move but Aiga took care of the other half bursting le Boss Ragnaruk and taking out Valkyrie by a ring out ye
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ranjiro did his part doing that Godly Wind move but Aiga took care of the other half bursting le Boss Ragnaruk and taking out Valkyrie by a ring out ye

ya aiga messed rantaro up too
Ha what happened to the people who said Brave Sword was gonna take down Achilles?
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:22 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Спасибо. Smile
Теперь я понимаю, что у них не так много времени (и, возможно, денег), чтобы поддерживать долгие сражения и развивать всех этих классных персонажей, а также новых. Мне нравится аниме даже со всеми его "пределами", ха-ха

Многие люди жалуются на то, что он нуждается в улучшении, но, несмотря на то, что это действительно так, возможно. Это могло бы быть лучше, но, конечно, это должно оставаться в рамках денежных ограничений.

Hard to say bro. Just one pair is good in Sparking. Still it's not the best season

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:24 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Ха, что случилось с людьми, которые сказали, что «Храбрый меч» уничтожит Ахилла?

Same when they wanted that Valt win Choz final, and Aiga was must to dead. I wonder what happened to them🧐
Infinite Buster totally took out Brave Sword
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:56 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Ранджиро сделал свое дело, выполнив этот приём Божественного ветра, но Аига позаботилась о том, чтобы вторая половина взорвала босса Рагнарука и сразила Валькирию кольцом.
Rantaro got bursted. But when you said Godly wind, in me awakened Jojo reference.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Infinite Buster totally took out Brave Sword

That was sad
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ha what happened to the people who said Brave Sword was gonna take down Achilles?

Poor valt tho having to take the fights on his own
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:32 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:56 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Ранджиро сделал свое дело, выполнив этот приём Божественного ветра, но Аига позаботилась о том, чтобы вторая половина взорвала босса Рагнарука и сразила Валькирию кольцом.
Rantaro got bursted. But when you said Godly wind, in me awakened Jojo reference.

Wait that reminds you of that lol
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:32 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Infinite Buster полностью уничтожил Brave Sword

I think that if Valt would realize avatar he would ring out himself and Aiga
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:33 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:32 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Infinite Buster полностью уничтожил Brave Sword

I think that if Valt would realize avatar he would ring out himself and Aiga

Im still pretty sure they tied
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:32 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Rantaro got bursted. But when you said Godly wind, in me awakened Jojo reference.

Wait that reminds you of that lol

Lol yes Joji
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:33 PM)Искрящийся нож Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:24 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Ха, что случилось с людьми, которые сказали, что «Храбрый меч» уничтожит Ахилла?

Бедный Вальт, хотя должен принимать бои в одиночку

To be honest Rantaro wanted to see full power of Chouzetsu
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:33 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:32 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Рантаро взорвался. Но когда вы сказали Божественный ветер, во мне проснулась отсылка к Джоджо.

Подождите, это напоминает вам об этом лол
We both know that Needforspeed use Kujo Jotaro avatar
Yeah Ranjiro if your gonna succed both Tyson in his name of Hyper Victory Tornado and Kyoya in using the wind move you better use it a full power
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:36 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Да, Ранджиро, если ты собираешься добиться успеха как Тайсона в его имени Hyper Victory Tornado, так и Кёи в использовании движения ветра, тебе лучше использовать его на полную мощность.

I think it's his next move
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:38 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:36 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Да, Ранджиро, если ты собираешься добиться успеха как Тайсона в его имени Hyper Victory Tornado, так и Кёи в использовании движения ветра, тебе лучше использовать его на полную мощность.

I think it's his next move

And final one
When Ranjiro was starting Hyper Tornado, it look like he posses by Lean

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:38 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:38 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Я думаю это его следующий ход

И последний

What about season 6?
I dont think Ranjiro will show up in season 6 ._.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont think Ranjiro will show up in season 6 ._.

why
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont think Ranjiro will show up in season 6 ._.

why

Im just saying probally not I bet not even the whole Big Five will appear next season
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: why

Im just saying probally not I bet not even the whole Big Five will appear next season

I really want them to come
Shu and Lane walked away like they didnt care (Which is kinda obvious already). But geez when the bros flared up Lanes hand had flare around it and I thought burning your hands was bad enough but Lane takes the cake for that