Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

OK NEXT BATTLE IS AIGA AND RANJIRO VS VALT AND RANTARO
NOOOOOOO WHY THERE BOTH MY FAVORITE TAG TEAMS WHY
Unhappy
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:22 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: oh boi I can already smell the salt coming from the free fans next week haha . but finally shu vs free will happen again even if it's going to be a semi 1 vs 1 . the ranjiro & aiga vs valt & rantaro looks interesting an a tricky one although ranjiro seems like his putting work the surprises can happen and as for the bros vs drum & lui that's going to be interesting . all 3 match is interesting

Meh, I get upset but I get over it.

don't take it personal my quote is for the toxic sides of the fanbase as you know every characters in burst got two sides the good one and the toxic ones .
Please please please make the Cho-Z Duo lose (No I ain't hating just I dont wanna em to win cause some people think Shu and Lane are losing to Valt and Rantaro). Please let the Fafnir vs. Spriggan duel be Nothing Break vs. Counter Break. Im begging World Spriggan to burst Mirage Fafnir lol.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Please please please make the Cho-Z Duo lose (No I ain't hating just I dont wanna em to win cause some people think Shu and Lane are losing to Valt and Rantaro). Please let the Fafnir vs. Spriggan duel be Nothing Break vs. Counter Break. Im begging World Spriggan to burst Mirage Fafnir lol.

why i agree with this
no pixi nooooo
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:24 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:22 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Meh, I get upset but I get over it.

don't take it personal my quote is for the toxic side of the fan as you know every characters in got to side the good one and the toxic ones .

Yep I understand.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:28 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You want fafnir to burst so badly??

yes it hasnt burst yet and i want it to burst to haha
Maybe lol but probally not since the writers are protecting him even tho he loses alot lol
free has a high chance of getting burst cause of you know who haha
All the Bladers are losing a lot at some point lol
Not Shu and Lane till The End of the World's strongest duo in burst lol
Duh plus World Spriggan wont burst unless someone pushes in the burst lockers/stoppers.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Duh plus World Spriggan wont burst unless someone pushes in the burst lockers/stoppers.

Lucifer burst it tho
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:49 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Duh plus World Spriggan wont burst unless someone pushes in the burst lockers/stoppers.

Lucifer burst it tho

Oh carp your right Im dumb
Ngl, I seriously don't see Valt and Rantaro beating Shu and Lean, so they're somehow gonna beat Aiga and Ranjiro. Idk how, but possibly gonna do so. Shu and Lean as well as Hikaru and Hyuga are pretty obvious.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, I seriously don't see Valt and Rantaro beating Shu and Lean, so they're somehow gonna beat Aiga and Ranjiro. Idk how, but possibly gonna do so. Shu and Lean as well as Hikaru and Hyuga are pretty obvious.

brave sword vs infinite sword yes
Ooh If that Tornado bursts Valkyrie and Ragnaruk that would not only be epic but that would be the most funnies thing ever. And maybe there wont be a tiebreaker at all hahaha!
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ooh If that Tornado bursts Valkyrie and Ragnaruk that would not only be epic but that would be the most funnies thing ever. And maybe there wont be a tiebreaker at all hahaha!

Nah, the writers will want Hikaru and Hyuga to slap down Valt and Rantaro as revenge.
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ooh If that Tornado bursts Valkyrie and Ragnaruk that would not only be epic but that would be the most funnies thing ever. And maybe there wont be a tiebreaker at all hahaha!

wait what-
can you explain pls
Yo but no way Lui and Drum are actually winning against the bros. It's next to impossible tho Longinus has the most raw power in Sparking
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo but no way Lui and Drum are actually winning against the bros. It's next to impossible tho Longinus has the most raw power in Sparking

ehhh i dont think so
the bros are probs gonna do something that would make them win
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:03 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo but no way Lui and Drum are actually winning against the bros. It's next to impossible tho Longinus has the most raw power in Sparking

ehhh i dont think so
the bros are probs gonna do something that would make them win

Something stronger than Twin Strike?