Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

But Aiger and Ranjiro winning? That sounds really weird that there confirmed to win already and the episode isnt even out yet
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But Aiger and Ranjiro winning? That sounds really weird that there confirmed to win already and the episode isnt even out yet

it could be wrong idk
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:05 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But Aiger and Ranjiro winning? That sounds really weird that there confirmed to win already and the episode isnt even out yet

it could be wrong idk

Well it better be wrong
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:05 PM)Pixi Wrote: it could be wrong idk

Well it better be wrong

dang you really dont want the cho-z buddies to win lol
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:07 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well it better be wrong

dang you really dont want the cho-z buddies to win lol

Its not hate I just ah you know what forget it lol. Im hoping Sisco is able to actually get his revenge on Lane for being defeated last time
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:07 PM)Pixi Wrote: dang you really dont want the cho-z buddies to win lol

Its not hate I just ah you know what forget it lol. Im hoping Sisco is able to actually get his revenge on Lane for being defeated last time

probs not but eh i could be wrong
Wonder if Shu will actually do Counter Break this time
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You know who I want winning...

i dont want to crush your dreams but free is probably not going to win Uncertain
I can think Nothing Break could win but not with World Spriggan's burst stopper nah lol jk jk. It could and Lane probally gets big mad and probally aims for Free maybe
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:11 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You know who I want winning...

i dont want to crush your dreams but free is probably not going to win Uncertain

You don't think I know that :CCCCCC
I do believe the Lui and Drum vs. Hikaru and Hyuga battle will carry on next episode
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I do believe the Lui and Drum vs. Hikaru and Hyuga battle will carry on next episode

the next episode is called rage tempest so ofc its gonna carry on
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:18 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I do believe the Lui and Drum vs. Hikaru and Hyuga battle will carry on next episode

the next episode is called rage tempest so ofc its gonna carry on

You mean Raging Tempest . From what it looks like Twin Strike is doing nothing against Longinus and Dragon in the preview
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: the next episode is called rage tempest so ofc its gonna carry on

You mean Raging Tempest . From what it looks like Twin Strike is doing nothing against Longinus and Dragon in the preview

do the bros have another move other than twin strike lol?
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:20 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You mean Raging Tempest . From what it looks like Twin Strike is doing nothing against Longinus and Dragon in the preview

do the bros have another move other than twin strike lol?

Uh moves that are not tag team yes.

It's just test don't read
(Jan. 25, 2021  5:02 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:

It's just test don't read

I read it lol
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:21 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: Есть ли у братьев другой ход, кроме двойного удара?

Хм, ходы, которые не относятся к команде тегов, да.

Не думаю, что это была Rage Tempest. It must appear next episode
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh I swear if Valt and Rantaro lose here and beat Shu and Lane in the next few battles thats a problem. I hope Silas is the very 1st blader to expose Lucifer The End weakness and not Brave.

Valt and rantaro better lose. Lucifer The End should be able to be defeated by Loginus again lol

Silas shoudl be detsroyed by Valt
(Jan. 25, 2021  5:04 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:21 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Хм, ходы, которые не относятся к команде тегов, да.

Не думаю, что это была Rage Tempest. It must appear next episode

ofc its going to show next episode
Ok, drum had his time to shine, now the rest of the protags need to win.
Spoilers for this episode.
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Spoilers for this episode.

well gg guys aiga and ranjiro won
good for them.