Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

(Jan. 25, 2021  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Pfft do people really think Valt will beat Lane? That would be pathetic to make them win

U never know. Valt is a good blader
I mean he did beat Variant using "Brave Sword". But uh they forget Limit Break The End exists and basically bursts a bey in seconds lol
tbh i really want to see infinite buster vs brave sword
Bruh lol Ranjiro looks like some sort of robot possesed
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: nah Rage beats Brave anyday
But all jokes aside I think LTE is getting saved for the final battle so it losses there and not pull a Gwyn 2.0 here
Correction, Rage, and Tempest beat Brave.
Hmm so maybe Susco actually pulled it off
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:40 PM)Pixi Wrote: tbh i really want to see infinite buster vs brave sword

Brave sword destroys infinite buster
I'd rather get spoiled than wait for Friday.
This very dumb for the Cho-Z Duo buddies winning
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:42 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'd rather get spoiled than wait for Friday.

I'm tired of waiting
Where did you watch the episode ? Send me the link in private message please.
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: LOL. Aiga and Lui are wrecking Valt constantly. This is such a joke.

Not really. This will be their only battle all season and for all we know Valt could have knocked Aiger out and it was Ranjiro that won from a survivor finish, or possibly Valt took out Aiger and a weakened Ranjiro.
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: LOL. Aiga and Lui are wrecking Valt constantly. This is such a joke.

Not really. This will be their only battle all season and for all we know Valt could have knocked Aiger out and it was Ranjiro that won from a survivor finish, or possibly Valt took out Aiger and a weakened Ranjiro.
I guess you're right.
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not really. This will be their only battle all season and for all we know Valt could have knocked Aiger out and it was Ranjiro that won from a survivor finish, or possibly Valt took out Aiger and a weakened Ranjiro.
I guess you're right.

I would be very mad if Shu and Lane loses to Valt and Rantaro
How does Lui wreck Valt and Lean wrecks Lui but Valt actually did okay against Lean.
Obviously you would know that spoiler is fake
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Obviously you would know that spoiler is fake

but what if its real?
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:59 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Obviously you would know that spoiler is fake

but what if its real?

I don't think it's real
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:59 PM)Pixi Wrote: but what if its real?

I don't think it's real

why not tho?
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not really. This will be their only battle all season and for all we know Valt could have knocked Aiger out and it was Ranjiro that won from a survivor finish, or possibly Valt took out Aiger and a weakened Ranjiro.
I guess you're right.

All of that being said, I don't want Aiger beating Valt. I will have a serious problem with that.
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:01 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't think it's real

why not tho?

You actually believe youtube tells the truth lol
Dang that Ranjiro photo actually looks funny
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dang that Ranjiro photo actually looks funny

Really funny lol
Honestly I would have serious problems if Valt and Rantaro beated Shu and Lane