Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #44 (January 22, 2021)

(Jan. 08, 2021  5:21 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: omgggg.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wakiya finally battling huh

Yes Goldilocks is gonna train with the 3 trashed bladers
Wyvern's debut. I cant wait to see them all lose
Until someone beats him which Im pretty sure will see
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im not saying there weak but still we have seen this in 2 cases: Shu vs. Valt Cuza Daigo and Lui vs. Aiger Ranjiro and Fubuki

Seen what?
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:24 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

protagonist magic i tell you
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:57 AM)Исайя Берли Wrote: ДА ВАКИЯ
[quote pid='1712066' dateline='1610089075']

Heh
[/quote]

(Jan. 08, 2021  5:35 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:24 PM)Золотой клинок Wrote: [Спойлер] Забавно, как Хьюга и Хикару были унижены Рантаро и Вальтом, но вдруг они стали Супер Богом Саясаном Супер Богом Саясаном [/ Spoiler]

Магия главного героя, я говорю вам
[quote pid='1712332' dateline='1610123734']

All protagonists have it
[/quote]
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: As with all filler puppets he'll show of his gimmick and promptly get beaten to the ground after.

Probably within the episode no less. Doesn't matter if he loses as long as Wyvern gets a decent showcase. He may win a few points and then get bashed by the protagonists. Or they could just leave him off on a decent note.
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: As with all filler puppets he'll show of his gimmick and promptly get beaten to the ground after.

Probably within the episode no less. Doesn't matter if he loses as long as Wyvern gets a decent showcase. He may win a few points and then get bashed by the protagonists. Or they could just leave him off on a decent note.

Of course within the episode lol. But yeah winning doesn't matter as long as they get the marketing, which is the point of the battle in the first place.
Hey Wakiya get ready to lose like Jin and Count Nightfell did
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Probably within the episode no less. Doesn't matter if he loses as long as Wyvern gets a decent showcase. He may win a few points and then get bashed by the protagonists. Or they could just leave him off on a decent note.

Of course within the episode lol. But yeah winning doesn't matter as long as they get the marketing, which is the point of the battle in the first place.

It's been ages since we've seen Wakiya in the ring. As long as they give him a good showing, I'll be satisfied.
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Of course within the episode lol. But yeah winning doesn't matter as long as they get the marketing, which is the point of the battle in the first place.

It's been ages since we've seen Wakiya in the ring. As long as they give him a good showing, I'll be satisfied.
The description makes it seem like he’s probably going to straight up destroy them throughout most of the episode. Even if he loses by the end he’ll have whooped them all which is still a great send off IMO.
(Jan. 10, 2021  9:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's been ages since we've seen Wakiya in the ring. As long as they give him a good showing, I'll be satisfied.
The description makes it seem like he’s probably going to straight up destroy them throughout most of the episode. Even if he loses by the end he’ll have whooped them all which is still a great send off IMO.
They should be able to give them a fight since both of them already reached the mid legend power tier
So here are my predictions for battling Wakiya:
So they could do a battle royale most likely.
I wish it was 5 v 1 tho it would be impossible.
I think the bros will beat Wakiya maybe
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So here are my predictions for battling Wakiya:

Given this Wakiya first battle of the season I doubt he'd loss straight away. A rare occurrence for a bey debut.
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So here are my predictions for battling Wakiya:

Given this Wakiya first battle of the season I doubt he'd loss straight away. A rare occurrence for a bey debut.

He'll probably win a round just to show off the gimmicks of Wyvern, and then it's lights out for that.
I still don't get why Drum is battling here tho.
Personally I would have taken Hyuga, Ranjiro, Rantaro, Silas, and Drum (the weakest of each team) for training if I was Wakiya.
Maybe cause Aiga and Ranjiro are on a losing streak?
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe cause Aiga and Ranjiro are on a losing streak?

That would make sense. This could also pave the way for Aiga and Ranjiro to beat Valt and Rantaro.
I can see why Drum is here cause his bey gets thrown out almost every match lol (jk jk). Honestly Lui should be here and teach Wakiya a thing or 2
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Personally I would have taken Hyuga, Ranjiro, Rantaro, Silas, and Drum (the weakest of each team) for training if I was Wakiya.

I mean, I don’t think the tag league has any set power levels (apart from Lane/Shu and Hyuga/Hikaru) so I wouldn’t really say there’s any weakest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62yN9fklHJ0
限界特訓!ジェットワイバーン!!
Genkai tokkun! Jet Wyvern!!

What do you think about the trailer?
I hope that Wakiya and Drum vs Aiga and Ranjiro