Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #42 (January 8, 2021)

(Dec. 10, 2020  7:14 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean the only person who I can think of for this episode to have Flare is Hikaru or Lane

Hyuga too.

Eh maybe
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:14 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Hyuga too.

Eh maybe

Hyuga had Flare even before Hikaru (in ep 29 against valt) which is why Lane got interested in Hyuga and asked him to battle in episode 30, to test the heights of his flare.
If Lane consumes to much flare he might burn out like Shu said
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Lane consumes to much flare he might burn out like Shu said

I feel like he is. I mean I think he is already burnt out in this series cuz he beat everyone lol...I just hope that shu does this mimcing of pretending to be red eye like we predicted it would bring a twist.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:13 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Lane consumes to much flare he might burn out like Shu said

I feel like he is. I mean I think he is already burnt out in this series cuz he beat everyone lol...I just hope that shu does this mimcing of pretending to be red eye like we predicted it would bring a twist.

That would be cool. Shu really cares for this mans
Ultimate move for shu: compassion?
Valt don't need flare, he is already strong
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:26 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Valt don't need flare, he is already strong
Yet, he couldn't even beat Variant Lucifer.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:26 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Valt don't need flare, he is already strong
Yet, he couldn't even beat Variant Lucifer.

That's due to an unexpected move by Lain, Shu uses knowledge to win, shu saw all of Lains moves,so he had the upper hand
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:26 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Валту не нужна вспышка, он уже силен
Тем не менее, он не смог победить даже Варианта Люцифера.

We not see his peak of power 
DranzerX13
were you one of the people that helped subbing the metal fight movie?
I watched it yesterday and I read your name in the credits

Thanks
(And sorry that this is not the right thread)
Maybe Valt and Rantaro vs Hikaru and Hyuga.
Hopefully this is a Shu and Lain vs Hizashi Bros rematch just for Hikaru vs Lain. It’s essential for both brothers character development.
Asahi bros vs. S and L might take place in the finals
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Asahi bros vs. S and L might take place in the finals

Hikaru vs Lain isn’t the final match so if they’re doing it I doubt they would take that long.
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Asahi bros vs. S and L might take place in the finals

Hikaru vs Lain isn’t the final match so if they’re doing it I doubt they would take that long.

I meant to say Hikaru and Hyuga vs Shu and Lane
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hikaru vs Lain isn’t the final match so if they’re doing it I doubt they would take that long.

I meant to say Hikaru and Hyuga vs Shu and Lane

Well they could do that but just focus on Hikaru vs Lain
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I meant to say Hikaru and Hyuga vs Shu and Lane

Well they could do that but just focus on Hikaru vs Lain

Lane gonna clap hikaru if the battle
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well they could do that but just focus on Hikaru vs Lain

Lane gonna clap hikaru if the battle

What so helios Volcano will be destroyed? Not likely
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lane gonna clap hikaru if the battle

hikaru gonna cry
Bruh your joking right? How would H and H vs. S and L have a rematch? They just battled in the 1st round of the tournament. Its gotta be Hikaru and Hyuga vs. Valt and Rantaro or someone else then.
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh your joking right? How would H and H vs. S and L have a rematch? They just battled in the 1st round of the tournament. Its gotta be Hikaru and Hyuga vs. Valt and Rantaro or someone else then.

shu and lane gonna win if the happens.

Valt and Rantaro might win that
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh your joking right? How would H and H vs. S and L have a rematch? They just battled in the 1st round of the tournament. Its gotta be Hikaru and Hyuga vs. Valt and Rantaro or someone else then.

shu and lane gonna win if the happens.

Nah Hikaru and Hyuga have to win their 1st point in this episode
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: shu and lane gonna win if the happens.

Nah Hikaru and Hyuga have to win their 1st point in this episode

Valt is not going lose!