Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020)

(Dec. 18, 2020  2:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Like wow Kumicho got riled up geez

And add to that Drum won against Valt finally now its left to defeat Aiga for him that he faced off as a legend in GT

He didn't technically beat Valt. In fact, Valt dominated him with his use of the storm plate. It was genius how he utilized it with the Rush Launch.
Some animations I took notes on.
Drum when he called out Dragon was used when he faced Rantaro and Hikaru
Drum when he said Tempest Break was used when he faced off Aiga.
Lui´s face when he said he would knock out Valkyrie was similar to how Lane was talking to Hyuga.
Rantaro´s expression when he said Nani same thing when he lost to Drum.
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I do wonder as to what Rantaro and Shu were fighting about. Limetka can you please provide the subs/general overview of the fight today?

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly. We could have finally got that. As we suspected, Rantaro was the weak link.

I dont really think its always rantaros fault. This was a fault of team valt and rantaro.  They entered the match without strategy and that is all. Lui outsmarted them again. 

Though in a 1v1 valt would defeat lui by this point no doubt.

Rantaro wanted to know why Shu teamed up with Lane. He accused him of only caring about winning, since other than wanting to win the tournament there's no reason to team up with Lane. Shu said that it's no one else's business who he teams up with.
Honestly I hated seeing Valt lose to Lui again, it's not even funny. Who knows when Valt is gonna battle Lui again. It shows that Valt has not lt progressed at all. And honestly, I would've been good with Valt taking out Longinus and then losing his stamina with Dragon winning with a spin finish. Anyway, not a fan of this episode, Rantaro is such a loser. Valt may never beat Lui. Also, Dante defeating Rantaro again was lame I was expecting some payback, but no. And before anyone says I dislike this episode because Valt lost, well. Episode 22 is a great episode which Valt lost, and possibly my favorite episode in Sparking is Valt vs Lane.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly I hated seeing Valt lose to Lui again, it's not even funny. Who knows when Valt is gonna battle Lui again. It shows that Valt has not lt progressed at all.  And honestly, I would've been good with Valt taking out Longinus and then losing his stamina with Dragon winning with a spin finish. Anyway, not a fan of this episode, Rantaro is such a loser. Valt may never beat Lui. Also, Dante defeating Rantaro again was lame I was expecting some payback, but no. And before anyone says I dislike this episode because Valt lost, well. Episode 22 is a great episode which Valt lost, and possibly my favorite episode in Sparking is Valt vs Lane.

Look on the bright side, they’ll probably beat Hyuga/Hikaru or  Silas/Free or Aiga/Ranjiro. It may not be the same but at this point in the anime old ties shouldn’t matter. Does Valt really need to beat Lui to prove he’s just as good? Personally I don’t think so.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly I hated seeing Valt lose to Lui again, it's not even funny. Who knows when Valt is gonna battle Lui again. It shows that Valt has not lt progressed at all.  And honestly, I would've been good with Valt taking out Longinus and then losing his stamina with Dragon winning with a spin finish. Anyway, not a fan of this episode, Rantaro is such a loser. Valt may never beat Lui. Also, Dante defeating Rantaro again was lame I was expecting some payback, but no. And before anyone says I dislike this episode because Valt lost, well. Episode 22 is a great episode which Valt lost, and possibly my favorite episode in Sparking is Valt vs Lane.

Well you have got to admit Lui had outsmarted Valt in this battle. Most probably the way the battle was going; valt may have knocked out lui but wwould have himself been knocked out by drum.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rantaro needs too cool himself

Agreed maybe if he didn’t get so cocky they wouldn’t have lost. They need to go in with an actual strategy instead of just themselves because if they keep doing that they will continue to lose.
Aye even at full power Lui still didn´t burst Valkyrie. That might have surprised me. Where in the world would Valt burst Longinus and How exactky would he do it?
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:38 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I do wonder as to what Rantaro and Shu were fighting about. Limetka can you please provide the subs/general overview of the fight today?

I dont really think its always rantaros fault. This was a fault of team valt and rantaro.  They entered the match without strategy and that is all. Lui outsmarted them again. 

Though in a 1v1 valt would defeat lui by this point no doubt.

Rantaro wanted to know why Shu teamed up with Lane. He accused him of only caring about winning, since other than wanting to win the tournament there's no reason to team up with Lane. Shu said that it's no one else's business who he teams up with.

Thanks a lot; It makes sense now. Also what did you make of this episode If i may ask?

So you’re ruling out Dragon destabilizing Valtryek and Luinor hitting it with an upper attack as lame? It’s  a valid strategy that doesn’t leave out Dragon to do nothing. It doesn’t take a genius to see that Rantaro is weak compared to everyone else.

To be fair Valt only lost because Drum interfered, the whole point of the tag team is working together which Valt and Rantaro didn't
Send Rantaro outta here man boi he is even madder then Aiga when he loses to the bad guys lol
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:47 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

To be fair Valt only lost because Drum interfered, the whole point of the tag team is working together which Valt and Rantaro didn't
Exactly. Rantaro did his own thing, Valt did his own thing. Dante and Lui coordinated attacks.
Seriously Lui and Drum got some fierce energy
Rantaro is literally holding Valt back. Every match up he’s in, he’s the weakest blader.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Rantaro is literally holding Valt back. Every match up he’s in, he’s the weakest blader.
I think the weakest is Ranjiro.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Rantaro is literally holding Valt back. Every match up he’s in, he’s the weakest blader.
I think the weakest is Ranjiro.

Ranjiro can definitely beat Rantaro.
Haha Rantaro is bolting cause he knows he cant win
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: I think the weakest is Ranjiro.

Ranjiro can definitely beat Rantaro.

I'd say they're on par with each other.
Kumicho should have known better he cant do anything against Longinus
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:53 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ranjiro can definitely beat Rantaro.

I'd say they're on par with each other.

nah rantaro is weak
I think this is the first time we’ve seen Charge lit up dark blue. Nice to see them actually using it to its full potential. It has to much metal it can speed up at almost any angle.