Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020)

Nice use of strategy lol. I must say they should have used this same logic in the legend festival and it would have been better
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:09 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Wait fr
Yes, they ended up tag teaming on him.

Ah shoot
Yeah they lost,come on Rantaro be trippin
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:19 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Your grammar mate. It might've lost as well.
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Bruh, only because Drum helped him.
4 years (in the anime) & 5 seasons and Valt still hasn’t beat Lui😭😭
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:21 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:19 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Your grammar mate. It might've lost as well.

sorry I'm sleepy fixed it
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:23 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: 4 years (in the anime) & 5 seasons and Valt still hasn’t beat Lui😭😭
There's a 6 season.
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:23 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: 4 years (in the anime) & 5 seasons and Valt still hasn’t beat Lui😭😭
There's a 6 season.
No one has battled in season 6 bro
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
There's a 6 season.

assuming if lui comes back.  which he might not
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:23 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Bruh, only because Drum helped him.
Well there were some dumb ppl who say Lui is trash and now look he use strat and won

This is sad
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:26 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: There's a 6 season.

assuming if lui comes back.  which he might not
He might, they have tried to replace the cast in Gachi and it failed horribly.
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:37 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

Valt was winning then my man Rantaro(he is strong but come on) lost it's okay they still in it
This was the perfect chance for Valt to beat Lui. Shame.
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: This was the perfect chance for Valt to beat Lui. Shame.

Exactly. We could have finally got that. As we suspected, Rantaro was the weak link.
I do wonder as to what Rantaro and Shu were fighting about. Limetka can you please provide the subs/general overview of the fight today?

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: This was the perfect chance for Valt to beat Lui. Shame.

Exactly. We could have finally got that. As we suspected, Rantaro was the weak link.

I dont really think its always rantaros fault. This was a fault of team valt and rantaro.  They entered the match without strategy and that is all. Lui outsmarted them again. 

Though in a 1v1 valt would defeat lui by this point no doubt.
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I do wonder as to what Rantaro and Shu were fighting about. Limetka can you please provide the subs/general overview of the fight today?

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly. We could have finally got that. As we suspected, Rantaro was the weak link.

I dont really think its always rantaros fault. This was a fault of team valt and rantaro.  They entered the match without strategy and that is all. Lui outsmarted them again. 

They had a strategy, at least it seemed to me that they discussed one. When Rantaro was knocked, Valt was left on his own to take on the Lui and Drum.
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

I feared it would happen, but Rantaro is gonna drag Valt down.
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I do wonder as to what Rantaro and Shu were fighting about. Limetka can you please provide the subs/general overview of the fight today?

They had a strategy, at least it seemed to me that they discussed one. When Rantaro was knocked, Valt was left on his own to take on the Lui and Drum.
If they had a strategy, it did not work. Like i said lui outsmarted them. How do you blame rantaro who got surprise attacked by drum . Glide tornado had held back lui.