Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Nov. 26, 2020  3:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:28 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I agree with that part, since the outcome would have been the same, if not even worse if Lucifer was left wide open to do whatever it wanted while Valkyrie would be charging up.

Not saying I like that my favorite character went down, but he went down, nothing else to it.
Totally agree, Valt is my favourite character as well but honestly, bias is through the roof.

People are naturally not going to like seeing their favs get taken down. Should the whole season be declared as bad because of it? No. It doesn't negate the other good parts of the season. But I don't think it's immaterial either. It all comes down to how it's handled.
Valt fans explaining how he would win if he used Brave Flash
[Image: NTHFur3.gif]
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt fans explaining how he would win if he used Brave Flash

*Refreshed sigh* Finally, some Link Faces of Evil memes. I was afraid that they had died out...
I mean hey it was a good episode,but valt NOOOO!
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt fans explaining how he would win if he used Brave Flash
I mean to be fair he did technically use brave flash on the second round but he just didn't mention it like how xhaka didn't mention double impact on ep 46
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:06 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
I mean to be fair he did technically use brave flash on the second round but he just didn't mention it like how xhaka didn't mention double impact on ep 46

That would just be him attacking full on with variable,but Valt did his best,so it's okay.The attack was just like Brave Flash,but not as powerful.
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:19 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:06 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I mean to be fair he did technically use brave flash on the second round but he just didn't mention it like how xhaka didn't mention double impact on ep 46

That would just be him attacking full on with variable,but Valt did his best,so it's okay.The attack was just like Brave Flash,but not as powerful.
Uhh how does a "Awakened" Ev has < speed to normal Ev
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:19 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: That would just be him attacking full on with variable,but Valt did his best,so it's okay.The attack was just like Brave Flash,but not as powerful.
Uhh how does a "Awakened" Ev has > speed to normal Ev

Whenever the first set of teeth (which I think forms a thin flat) wears out, it reveals 16 teeth that reveals a wide rubber flat.
Honestly, the writers chose Lane has the winner. Valt's fate was sealed. It wouldn't matter if he used Brave Flash.
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, the writers chose Lane has the winner. Valt's fate was sealed. It wouldn't matter if he used Brave Flash.

Exactly true.
(Nov. 26, 2020  9:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, the writers chose Lane has the winner. Valt's fate was sealed. It wouldn't matter if he used Brave Flash.

Exactly true.

Yeah,you know it is okay that he lost,what happened had to happen.
(Nov. 26, 2020  9:34 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  9:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly true.

Yeah,you know it is okay that he lost,what happened had to happen.

Not happy with it, but that's the direction they went and what's done is done.
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  9:34 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,you know it is okay that he lost,what happened had to happen.

Not happy with it, but that's the direction they went and what's done is done.
Yeah, as far as I can tell, Lane is gonna break some legends and Hikaru and Hyuga would beat them too. They need to respect the legends.
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Not happy with it, but that's the direction they went and what's done is done.
Yeah, as far as I can tell, Lane is gonna break some legends and Hikaru and Hyuga would beat them too. They need to respect the legends.

How is a legend simply losing disrespecting them. With the ranking system A rank bladers will eventually rise up and dethrone them. It’s not like those bladers will forever be uber powerful.
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, as far as I can tell, Lane is gonna break some legends and Hikaru and Hyuga would beat them too. They need to respect the legends.

How is a legend simply losing disrespecting them. With the ranking system A rank bladers will eventually rise up and dethrone them. It’s not like those bladers will forever be uber powerful.
Because the legends are on a losing streak. This getting ridiculous.
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:19 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: That would just be him attacking full on with variable,but Valt did his best,so it's okay.The attack was just like Brave Flash,but not as powerful.
Uhh how does a "Awakened" Ev has < speed to normal Ev

(Nov. 26, 2020  1:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, as far as I can tell, Lane is gonna break some legends and Hikaru and Hyuga would beat them too. They need to respect the legends.

I mean yea they'll be bladers that come in but let's be honest from 1 to 9 their no bladers aside from the special one like lane and the bros that will take them on you can even failed at 10. and it's proven to only 3 bladers manage to crack the 15 the rest of A rank most likeky would never dethroned any legend an A long term run only 3 were choosen and special they even give them a special gimmick to make them this strong which is flare at the end if the manga only wakiya, daina and rantaro will be kick out . 12 out of 15 remains so good luck to the other A who's not lane or the bros to dethrone the 12 and new 15 legends lol
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How is a legend simply losing disrespecting them. With the ranking system A rank bladers will eventually rise up and dethrone them. It’s not like those bladers will forever be uber powerful.

Yes, they can lose. Big woop.
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Because the legends are on a losing streak. This getting ridiculous.

Yes, they can lose. Big woop.
But this is getting ridiculous.
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes, they can lose. Big woop.
But this is getting ridiculous.

I they have strong opponents they can lose a lot. Who knew. Its not like Hikaru Hyuga and Lain have limit break beyblades or anything like that.
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: But this is getting ridiculous.

I they have strong opponents they can lose a lot. Who knew. Its not like Hikaru Hyuga and Lain have limit break beyblades or anything like that.

Can you at least understand people's frustrations even if you don't personally agree with them?
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I they have strong opponents they can lose a lot. Who knew. Its not like Hikaru Hyuga and Lain have limit break beyblades or anything like that.

Can you at least understand people's frustrations even if you don't personally agree with them?

I never said I didn't understand. Don't put words into my mouth. yeah if you like Valt seeing him lose is a big sad, but that doesn't necessarily mean that some Legend's losing is wasted potential or whatever. With the ranking system they will be dethroned eventually. That's how it works.
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How is a legend simply losing disrespecting them. With the ranking system A rank bladers will eventually rise up and dethrone them. It’s not like those bladers will forever be uber powerful.
Most of the legends are recurring characters and the ones that aren’t are still susceptible to losing streaks just like all non-main protagonist/antagonist main cast members and recurring characters from other seasons. They weren’t brought into the season to win but rather for our satisfaction and the true reason they were brought in was to boost the 3 newcomers to the top.
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Because the legends are on a losing streak. This getting ridiculous.
Most of the legends are recurring characters and the ones that aren’t are still susceptible to losing streaks just like other bladers from other seasons. They weren’t brought into the season to win but rather for our satisfaction and the true reason they were brought in was to boost the 3 newcomers to the top.

Well said. They didn't bring these Legend's in just so they they always reign supreme as the strongest bladers forever and ever and ever. They're here cause people like them, and to be used as a stepping stone for the next generation.
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Can you at least understand people's frustrations even if you don't personally agree with them?

I never said I didn't understand. Don't put words into my mouth. yeah if you like Valt seeing him lose is a big sad, but that doesn't necessarily mean that some Legend's losing is wasted potential or whatever. With the ranking system they will be dethroned eventually. That's how it works.

No one put words in your mouth, I was simply asking if you could understand people's frustrations.
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I never said I didn't understand. Don't put words into my mouth. yeah if you like Valt seeing him lose is a big sad, but that doesn't necessarily mean that some Legend's losing is wasted potential or whatever. With the ranking system they will be dethroned eventually. That's how it works.

No one put words in your mouth, I was simply asking if you could understand people's frustrations.

I know, I understand them. I never once didn't. But just cause you're frustrated over something doesn't mean you can't be wrong.