Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 12, 2020  1:25 AM)Staron Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:56 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I don't really hate Hyuga but I don't like him that much as well.
From the sparking characters introduced ( hikaru, hyuga, lean and the other 3) I like Hikaru the most cuz' he seems to be a combination of valt and aiga combined. With valt like spirit and aiga like temperament and also shu like strategy making. He is more of a combination of those three while hyuga is like more dumber and funnier version of season 1 valt( 1st half).
I hope at the end of the season hikaru stands in a better position over hyuga.

Well, that is one part of it, but hes also like Drum, where he goes head first, starts out weak, and the rises to the top all of a sudden

1. He's no where near the top yet.
2. Drum actually thought about strategy with his different layer bases. He still used some form of thinking even with Imperial anyway.
3. Hyuga's growth has been kinda reasonable in the sense that he has trained with and against multiple legends. Again, he's still no where near the top yet. A few wins ain't changing that right now.
(Oct. 12, 2020  1:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Well, that is one part of it, but hes also like Drum, where he goes head first, starts out weak, and the rises to the top all of a sudden

1. He's no where near the top yet.
2. Drum actually thought about strategy with his different layer bases. He still used some form of thinking even with Imperial anyway.
3. Hyuga's growth has been kinda reasonable in the sense that he has trained with and against multiple legends. Again, he's still no where near the top yet. A few wins ain't changing that right now.
I know that, but some of them are big wins, plus, even though it is staying from the conversation, but what if Aiga did win against Lean? And Valt would win too? He could have gotten Valt V Aiga 3, and it might've been better then 2.
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:59 AM)Staron Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  1:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 1. He's no where near the top yet.
I know that, but some of them are big wins, plus, even though it is staying from the conversation, but what if Aiga did win against Lean? And Valt would win too? He could have gotten Valt V Aiga 3, and it might've been better then 2.

Winning a battle royale is a big win? A tag battle? Ok, actually talk about him winning something with true legitimacy, a 1v1 involving only him and another opponent. Those are what really mean and determine strength.
(Oct. 12, 2020  4:10 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:59 AM)Staron Wrote: I know that, but some of them are big wins, plus, even though it is staying from the conversation, but what if Aiga did win against Lean? And Valt would win too? He could have gotten Valt V Aiga 3, and it might've been better then 2.

Winning a battle royale is a big win? A tag battle? Ok, actually talk about him winning something with true legitimacy, a 1v1 involving only him and another opponent. Those are what really mean and determine strength.

He’s beaten Silas and Dante by himself. Pretty decent.

(Oct. 11, 2020  3:56 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I don't really hate Hyuga but I don't like him that much as well.
From the sparking characters introduced ( hikaru, hyuga, lean and the other 3) I like Hikaru the most cuz' he seems to be a combination of valt and aiga combined. With valt like spirit and aiga like temperament and also shu like strategy making. He is more of a combination of those three while hyuga is like more dumber and funnier version of season 1 valt( 1st half).
I hope at the end of the season hikaru stands in a better position over hyuga.

Dante actually grew and progressed, like Hyuga. He just also threw in strategy.
I think this will be a 2 point match. Imma say that the person who is gonna win will be Lean
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Acho que será uma partida de 2 pontos. Imma dizer que quem vai ganhar será o Lean

impossible all burst tournament finals are always up to 3 points
I mean maybe but I honestly think it will be 2 points
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean maybe but I honestly think it will be 2 points
Why do you think that xD?
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean maybe but I honestly think it will be 2 points
Why do you think that xD?

Idk maybe I must be confused ever since watching the Victories vs. Hell match I just think that competitions will be up to 2 points lol. I mean why couldn't the semi-finals be up to 3 points
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Why do you think that xD?

Idk maybe I must be confused ever since watching the Victories vs. Hell match I just think that competitions will be up to 2 points lol. I mean why couldn't the semi-finals be up to 3 points
Yeah that’s a good point.
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Idk maybe I must be confused ever since watching the Victories vs. Hell match I just think that competitions will be up to 2 points lol. I mean why couldn't the semi-finals be up to 3 points
Yeah that’s a good point.

Who do you think will win Legends Festival
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah that’s a good point.

lean(in eps 30 preview he was taking pwr from hyuga). i rly hope valt tho
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:21 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Acho que será uma partida de 2 pontos. Imma dizer que quem vai ganhar será o Lean

impossible all burst tournament finals are always up to 3 points

Due to time restrictions, probably no.
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah that’s a good point.

Seemingly Lean.
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think will win Legends Festival
Seemingly Lean.

I mean there cannot be a Arthur 2.0
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:21 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: impossível todas as finais de torneio burst são sempre até 3 pontos

Devido a restrições de tempo, provavelmente não.
I don't know why GT was like that at the festival
Not so sure that Lean will win this tournament, considering the reward it gives.
What I mean by Arthur 2.0 is that Lean cannot lose 3 times consecutive. Like how Arthur in GT when he lost to Drum (3-1), Delta (3-0) and Gwyn (2-0).
Meaning if it would go that way Lean would lose to Hyuga (2-0) Valt (2-0) and Shu (2-1)
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What I mean by Arthur 2.0 is that Lean cannot lose 3 times consecutive when he lost to Drum (3-1), Delta (3-0) and Gwyn (2-0).
Meaning if it would go that way Lean would lose to Hyuga (2-0) Valt (2-0) and Shu (2-1)

Bold of you to assume Hyuga would actually win that battle. Probably not seeing as Hyperion is due to break for its evolution in episode 30.
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What I mean by Arthur 2.0 is that Lean cannot lose 3 times consecutive when he lost to Drum (3-1), Delta (3-0) and Gwyn (2-0).

Bold of you to assume Hyuga would actually win that battle. Probably not seeing as Hyperion is due to break for its evolution in episode 30.

I mean its a 50/50 chance. But remember the battle of Aiga and Phi how the battle was when Aiga was in dark resonance. Also seemingly when Phi did the Revive Crush Achilles endured it. So now back to Hyuga vs. Lean If Lucifer pushes Hyperion and does Variant Press but somehow Hyuga evades it it could mean he might win the battle
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bold of you to assume Hyuga would actually win that battle. Probably not seeing as Hyperion is due to break for its evolution in episode 30.

I mean its a 50/50 chance. But remember the battle of Aiga and Phi how the battle was when Aiga was in dark resonance. Also seemingly when Phi did the Revive Crush Achilles endured it. So now back to Hyuga vs. Lean If Lucifer pushes Hyperion and does Variant Press but somehow Hyuga evades it it could mean he might win the battle

There's still the fact that the evolutions are near.
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean its a 50/50 chance. But remember the battle of Aiga and Phi how the battle was when Aiga was in dark resonance. Also seemingly when Phi did the Revive Crush Achilles endured it. So now back to Hyuga vs. Lean If Lucifer pushes Hyperion and does Variant Press but somehow Hyuga evades it it could mean he might win the battle

There's still the fact that the evolutions are near.

I guess so. man but I mean Hyuga needs some revenge tho.
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: There's still the fact that the evolutions are near.

I guess so. man but I mean Hyuga needs some revenge tho.

And now's not the time, like how he didn't get revenge on Valt.
Valt is gonna win. Shu trained him to beat Lane.
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is gonna win. Shu trained him to beat Lane.

We don’t have plot armor for nothing. Lane may win in this filler arc.