Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #30 (October 16, 2020)

(Oct. 15, 2020  12:40 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s not it. It’s the way you convey you’re message. Had you been like oh I don’t like Hyuga and Hikaru nobody would’ve said anything, but you were starting to make people angry when you started to say stuff like oh I’m going to be so happy when their beys break. Nobody likes it when you do that and boy does it get annoying. (Also by the way who is your favorite character, because they’re weak)

Basically you are a troll because you make people mad on purpose.
You getting sensitive over a fictional character is not my problem. And honestly, idc how many times I have to repeat my comments. I think we can all agree that this forum is going to close now 🙂

Don't repeat them, we've heard too much of them. That's the reason this started.
Still not a place to discuss this anyways.
StIlL wAitInG foR HypErIon BurN...
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:40 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s not it. It’s the way you convey you’re message. Had you been like oh I don’t like Hyuga and Hikaru nobody would’ve said anything, but you were starting to make people angry when you started to say stuff like oh I’m going to be so happy when their beys break. Nobody likes it when you do that and boy does it get annoying. (Also by the way who is your favorite character, because they’re weak)

Basically you are a troll because you make people mad on purpose.
You getting sensitive over a fictional character is not my problem. And honestly, idc how many times I have to repeat my comments. I think we can all agree that this forum is going to close now 🙂

(Oct. 15, 2020  12:40 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: You getting sensitive over a fictional character is not my problem. And honestly, idc how many times I have to repeat my comments. This forum is most likely going to close now 🙂

I could care less about Hyuga/Hikaru really, but what I do care about is that the only reason you don’t like them is because they are quote-on-quote weak. They really aren’t and you don’t want to admit it for some reason. (Still haven’t answered my question about your favorite character)
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:40 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: You getting sensitive over a fictional character is not my problem. And honestly, idc how many times I have to repeat my comments. I think we can all agree that this forum is going to close now 🙂

I could care less about Hyuga/Hikaru really, but what I do care about is that the only reason you don’t like them is because they are quote-on-quote weak. They really aren’t and you don’t want to admit it for some reason. (Still haven’t answered my question about your favorite character)

Nah, they're either too strong or too weak, when they sorta fill in the extremes of the gray areas at most.
Still his own opinion I guess, even if we don't agree.
Still don't agree with it being shoved down our throats.
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I could care less about Hyuga/Hikaru really, but what I do care about is that the only reason you don’t like them is because they are quote-on-quote weak. They really aren’t and you don’t want to admit it for some reason. (Still haven’t answered my question about your favorite character)

Nah, they're either too strong or too weak, when they sorta fill in the extremes of the gray areas at most.
Still his own opinion I guess, even if we don't agree.
Still don't agree with it being shoved down our throats.

I don't think they issues is about it's a personal opinion everyone has an opinion but when you keep spamming the same thing over and over again it gets . plus when someone talk good about the brother he/she goes it's way to quote just to auto repeat the same thing.
Again watched the preview and I realised something that in the end when hyperion will turn black it will mean that his flare will entirely be absorbed by lucifer thus referencing how the sun looks when there is an eclipse. I believe hyuga have to start over again after his flare was entirely absorbed
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:39 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Again watched the preview and I realised something that in the end when hyperion will turn black it will mean that his flare will entirely be absorbed by lucifer thus referencing how the sun looks when there is an eclipse. I believe hyuga have to start over again after his flare was entirely absorbed

Actually it could very likely happen. But I thought this battle would be Hyuga's victory but who knows what the outcome will be
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:39 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Again watched the preview and I realised something that in the end when hyperion will turn black it will mean that his flare will entirely be absorbed by lucifer thus referencing how the sun looks when there is an eclipse. I believe hyuga have to start over again after his flare was entirely absorbed

Actually it could very likely happen. But I thought this battle would be Hyuga's victory but who knows what the outcome will be

Since the new hyperion and helios beys' images are already introduced. I think this episode hyperion or helios or both are most likely going to break.
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:44 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Actually it could very likely happen. But I thought this battle would be Hyuga's victory but who knows what the outcome will be

Since the new hyperion and helios beys' images are already introduced. I think this episode hyperion or helios or both are most likely going to break.

I mean did you see Hikaru's face in the preview thats the exact same one like in the manga when Helios broke which could mean he will interfere and get his bey broken as well
One of the two brothers bey is mostly likely getting destroyed, and neither of them are taking down Lean here. Not strong enough. He's taken down three Big Five members so far. No way either of the brothers are walking away with the W.
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: One of the two brothers bey is mostly likely getting destroyed, and neither of them are taking down Lean here. Not strong enough. He's taken down three Big Five members so far. No way either of the brothers are walking away with the W.

True. Lean has almost taken down the whole big five
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: Both beys are probably done for.

It also depends if Hikaru interfers in the match
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: Both beys are probably done for.

It also depends if Hikaru interfers in the match
The description confirms he does.
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It also depends if Hikaru interfers in the match
The description confirms he does.

ah ok I forgot. I feel like Sparking is doing things way to quickly
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: The description confirms he does.

ah ok I forgot. I feel like Sparking is doing things way to quickly
They are doing things the right way. In GT almost every episode felt incomplete.
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: One of the two brothers bey is mostly likely getting destroyed, and neither of them are taking down Lean here. Not strong enough. He's taken down three Big Five members so far. No way either of the brothers are walking away with the W.

True. Lean  has almost taken down the whole big five

Exactly. Neither Hyuga or Hikaru measure up to Lane's power atm.
Imagine if Lean defeated all of the Big Five members
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine if Lean defeated all of the Big Five members

I hope not. He's defeated 3-5 so far. I hope Valt stops him in his tracks. If not then it will be Shu to take care of it.
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine if Lean defeated all of the Big Five members

I hope not. He's defeated 3-5 so far. I hope Valt stops him in his tracks. If not then it will be Shu to take care of it.

I mean it was obvious Lean defeated Free with First Uranus cause we know Free never stood a chance. Lui was beaten harshly. Aiger was beaten without no mercy. If he defeats Valt then Shu will come in and stop him. Im just saying they always find a way to try and break to the barrier but end up losing. And that is the reason I hate Lean.
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope not. He's defeated 3-5 so far. I hope Valt stops him in his tracks. If not then it will be Shu to take care of it.

I mean it was obvious Lean defeated Free with First Uranus cause we know Free never stood a chance. Lui was beaten harshly. Aiger was beaten without no mercy. If he defeats Valt then Shu will come in and stop him. Im just saying they always find a way to try and break to the barrier but end up losing. And that is the reason I hate Lean.

So true, lui and aiga are so close to the point of obliterating the barrier but in the end lean somehow got a way to get out of it. I still don't get it in case of lui how lean was able to push longinus away even when longinus was just inches away from touching lucifer. In case of aiga its understandable that lucifer sped up using crater and got his barrier back but in case of lui I still don't understand how lucifer was able to push back longinus without any power up like speeding up etc. while lui had sped up using crater. In the end yeah they had done lui and upto some extend aiga wrong. I think valt is also going to be done dirty but I still hope that valt wins.

(Oct. 15, 2020  6:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope not. He's defeated 3-5 so far. I hope Valt stops him in his tracks. If not then it will be Shu to take care of it.

I'm quite impressed with lean's self confidence is anime. While he is No 1 A rank blader still rather than challenging rantaro, sisco and drum . He challenged only the best 5 bladers starting from free.
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:45 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean it was obvious Lean defeated Free with First Uranus cause we know Free never stood a chance. Lui was beaten harshly. Aiger was beaten without no mercy. If he defeats Valt then Shu will come in and stop him. Im just saying they always find a way to try and break to the barrier but end up losing. And that is the reason I hate Lean.

So true, lui and aiga are so close to the point of obliterating the barrier but in the end lean somehow got a way to get out of it. I still don't get it in case of lui how lean was able to push longinus away even when longinus was just inches away from touching lucifer. In case of aiga its understandable that lucifer sped up using crater and got his barrier back but in case of lui I still don't understand how lucifer was able to push back longinus without any power up like speeding up etc. while lui had sped up using crater. In the end yeah they had done lui and upto some extend aiga wrong. I think valt is also going to be done dirty but I still hope that valt wins.

I agree with you for the valt one. Lui in the 1st round was able to shred under the barrier making Lucifer's blades go back to normal without the barrier but ended in a draw. In the 2nd battle Lui pushed the barrier trying to shrink it but Lucifer did Variant Wall and with that huge immense burst of power he bursted Longinus. For Aiga's case he kept on attacking repeatedly and ended up hitting Lucifer's weak spot but what Aiga could have done was speed up on the crater first then knockout Luicfer and use Infinite Dive and burst it.

(Oct. 15, 2020  6:45 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean it was obvious Lean defeated Free with First Uranus cause we know Free never stood a chance. Lui was beaten harshly. Aiger was beaten without no mercy. If he defeats Valt then Shu will come in and stop him. Im just saying they always find a way to try and break to the barrier but end up losing. And that is the reason I hate Lean.

I'm quite impressed with lean's self confidence is anime. While he is No 1 A rank blader still rather than challenging rantaro, sisco and drum . He challenged only the best 5 bladers starting from free.

Right... Geist Fafnir never stood a chance against First Uranus. In the manga Free lost with Mirage Fafnir against Variant Lucifer right
It could be that lane is more interested in Hyuga’s flare rather than Hikaru despite that it says in the description something about Hikaru. I still think Helios (maybe Hyperion)will break, but the only difference would be that Hyuga would have to start from scratch if all of his flare has been taken by lane.
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:45 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: So true, lui and aiga are so close to the point of obliterating the barrier but in the end lean somehow got a way to get out of it. I still don't get it in case of lui how lean was able to push longinus away even when longinus was just inches away from touching lucifer. In case of aiga its understandable that lucifer sped up using crater and got his barrier back but in case of lui I still don't understand how lucifer was able to push back longinus without any power up like speeding up etc. while lui had sped up using crater. In the end yeah they had done lui and upto some extend aiga wrong. I think valt is also going to be done dirty but I still hope that valt wins.

I agree with you for the valt one. Lui in the 1st round was able to shred under the barrier making Lucifer's blades go back to normal without the barrier but ended in a draw. In the 2nd battle Lui pushed the barrier trying to shrink it but Lucifer did Variant Wall and with that huge immense burst of power he bursted Longinus. For Aiga's case  he kept on attacking repeatedly and ended up hitting Lucifer's weak spot but what Aiga could have done was speed up on the crater first then knockout Luicfer and use Infinite Dive and burst it.

(Oct. 15, 2020  6:45 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: So true, lui and aiga are so close to the point of obliterating the barrier but in the end lean somehow got a way to get out of it. I still don't get it in case of lui how lean was able to push longinus away even when longinus was just inches away from touching lucifer. In case of aiga its understandable that lucifer sped up using crater and got his barrier back but in case of lui I still don't understand how lucifer was able to push back longinus without any power up like speeding up etc. while lui had sped up using crater. In the end yeah they had done lui and upto some extend aiga wrong. I think valt is also going to be done dirty but I still hope that valt wins.

Right... Geist Fafnir never stood a chance against First Uranus. In the manga Free lost with Mirage Fafnir against Variant Lucifer right

I still think lui battle against lean is not proper. In 1st battle longinus had the most momentum and power and lucifer was just rotating on its place without any power ups and yet lucifer tied with longinus. And now comes 2nd battle clearly lui was dominating the fight by pressing lucifer against and wall and also almost broke through the barrier by speeding up using the tip destroy' yet after all that the screen went white and longinus bursted. 
That what I didnot like. While in case of Aiga, he has the best chance and time to ring out lucifer in whatever way or even burst it by pressing lucifer against stadium walls. After lucifers barrier was taken down at that time lucifer was too slow to go into the crater while Aiga has the chance to hit lucifer in any other direction other than crater or even use crater to speed up to ring out lucifer and most of all he could also have pressed lucifer against the wall since lucifer did not had the balance at that time but rather than doing these he chose to hit lucifer in the direction of crater. At least they should have done these in a more reasonable way but Okay I understand he is the antagonist.
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:32 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I agree with you for the valt one. Lui in the 1st round was able to shred under the barrier making Lucifer's blades go back to normal without the barrier but ended in a draw. In the 2nd battle Lui pushed the barrier trying to shrink it but Lucifer did Variant Wall and with that huge immense burst of power he bursted Longinus. For Aiga's case  he kept on attacking repeatedly and ended up hitting Lucifer's weak spot but what Aiga could have done was speed up on the crater first then knockout Luicfer and use Infinite Dive and burst it.

I still think lui battle against lean is not proper. In 1st battle longinus had the most momentum and power and lucifer was just rotating on its place without any power ups and yet lucifer tied with longinus. And now comes 2nd battle clearly lui was dominating the fight by pressing lucifer against and wall and also almost broke through the barrier by speeding up using the tip destroy' yet after all that the screen went white and longinus bursted. 
That what I didnot like. While in case of Aiga, he has the best chance and time to ring out lucifer in whatever way or even burst it by pressing lucifer against stadium walls. After lucifers barrier was taken down at that time lucifer was too slow to go into the crater while Aiga has the chance to hit lucifer in any other direction other than crater or even use crater to speed up to ring out lucifer and most of all he could also have pressed lucifer against the wall since lucifer did not had the balance at that time but rather than doing these he chose to hit lucifer in the direction of crater. At least they should have done these in a more reasonable way but Okay I understand he is the antagonist.

True on that one. For Aiga though it would not be possible For Achilles to press Lucifer against the Wall fue to the fact it has the 1B Chassis which is pretty weak for a double chassis. And plus if you remember the 1st tag battle Achilles couldn't make a dent to the barrier with Infinite Sword at all. If he went with Infinite Shield maybe he stands a better chance bc he can prevent most attacks.
If I was AIGER I would just go in low balance mode in shield mode and do infinite guard. Infinite guard is a powerful move and since in the 5 way battle infinite guard drained all of the beys stamina including legend bladers like Valt and frees stamina, it should be able to fend off just Lucifer. And low balance mode is the best stamina mode Achilles has.