Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #30 (October 16, 2020)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]30) Explosive Battle![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]爆炎の死闘(バトル)!
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bakuen no Batoru!
October 16, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/NEhuaao[/font]

Lean appears right after Hyuga and Hikaru finish their training with the Bombers, and takes them to a lonely abandoned factory. Hikaru watches attentively as Lean and Hyuga fight. When Lean lets out a war cry and his Jet Black Flare moves to swallow Hyperion up, Hikaru shoots and Helios shines with Flare too!
Is this the Lean VS Asahis battle?
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Is this the Lean VS Asahis battle?

yes and remember the manga... I have description and it is the same as the manga. So you know exactly what happens in this episode
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:07 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Is this the Lean VS Asahis battle?

yes and remember the manga... I have description and it is the same as the manga. So you know exactly what happens in this episode

Well of course considering episode 32.

Looks like Hyperion will be broken here, seeing how Lucifer is pushing it against the wall in the preview. Hyuga's flare is getting interesting though.
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:10 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:07 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: yes and remember the manga... I have description and it is the same as the manga. So you know exactly what happens in this episode

Well of course considering episode 32.

Looks like Hyperion will be broken here, seeing how Lucifer is pushing it against the wall in the preview. Hyuga's flare is getting interesting though.
Unless if Helios decides to step in and attempt to save Hyperion. But then again, Hyuga had somewhat more of a plot armor than Hikaru, so maybe.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:29 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:10 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Well of course considering episode 32.

Unless if Helios decides to step in and attempt to save Hyperion. But then again, Hyuga had somewhat more of a plot armor than Hikaru, so maybe.

Ah yes, the snag. Hikaru seems to be sidelined again.
Bruh I think Lucifer is sucking some of Hyperion's power and using it as it's own.
Oh, so that’s how Lane ends up with a huge flare. Well in that case, R.I.P Hyperion. But honestly, I’m happy someone is putting him in his place.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:08 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Oh, so that’s how Lane ends up with a huge flare. Well in that case, R.I.P Hyperion. But honestly, I’m happy someone is putting him in his place.

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:08 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Oh, so that’s how Lane ends up with a huge flare. Well in that case, R.I.P Hyperion. But honestly, I’m happy someone is putting him in his place.

It reminds me of Aiga losing to Shu at dead gran and then Hearts humiliates him and then Phi ultimately ends him.

Bruh this show has been going on for 5 years and honestly this show got me through high school. Looking back to the first season I say to myself '' wow it felt like yesterday''. Let's just say this show is underrated and deserves to get more popularity.
I just gonna say this off the bet this episode will have some great vibes and animation based on the preview
At the end of the preview Hyperion just turned black.
Does that mean he will have dark flare and Hikaru will have light flare and hikaru will save hyuga??
I hope the dark resonance or flare concept will not be used again
Lean vs Hizashi’s, nice. Looks like Lucifer has some resonance stealer thing too, or the colors just taint before going full power. I hear this is a really good battle that should have at least above average animation, so I am excited.
Why do people think Hyperion is going to go dark? Lmao, this is more funny than people who thought that Hyuga was going to destroy Valkyrie .
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:32 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Why do people think Hyperion is going to go dark? Lmao, this is more funny than people who thought that Hyuga was going to destroy Valkyrie .

No one said that . It mostly is an animation effect and i guess lucifer is stealing hyperions power?
I saw the trailer. I am worried about Hikaru. It looked like in that very purple scene he was corrupted.

Wait a minute. Hikaru isn’t battling?! He’s watching a one on one!
The anime is starting to get awesome, Black Hyperion is coming
“Black Hyperion” , they get new beys. Yeah that sounds logical.
Wait, Hikaru shoots up with his flare? Or do you mean Hyuga?
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: (Spoiler) HYUGA GETS CORRUPTED.

Take the time to look at the description.

Lol, when they mean “ Hikaru shoots up with his flare?”, he shoots up a dust particle and his Helios breaks easily, attempting to save Hyperion. Man, and I thought Hyperion was gonna break.
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:35 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: (Spoiler) HYUGA GETS CORRUPTED.

Take the time to look at the description.

Lol, when they mean “ Hikaru shoots up with his flare?”, he shoots up a dust particle and his Helios breaks easily, attempting to save Hyperion. Man, and I thought Hyperion was gonna break.

Dude why are you always so negative. It's like you're looking for any possible mistake. When we all thought Hyuga was going to win, you started hating on him, when he lost, you started making fun of him, now you're making fun of Hikaru for helping his brother?! Seriously dude, cut it out, you're starting to get on everyone's nerves.
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:48 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:35 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Take the time to look at the description.

Dude why are you always so negative. It's like you're looking for any possible mistake. When we all thought Hyuga was going to win, you started hating on him, when he lost, you started making fun of him, now you're making fun of Hikaru for helping his brother?! Seriously dude, cut it out, you're starting to get on everyone's nerves.

Getting on everyone’s nerves is actually bannable.