Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]29) Defeat Valt!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]バルトを倒せ!!
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Baruto o taose!!
October 9, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: From Marutti[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/LzcWn2e[/font][/font]
[/font]
They cant do this please dont do this . Its too early for this to happen. I mean if lean wins it still can be understood, but if it is hyuga or hikaru then its just dissapointing.
Probably one of the protagonist vs Valt. Im guessing Valt loses. R.I.P the disrespect is real
If this episode is valt end then it would be propitiate to make this episode has one of the best animation and battle ig this would be Hyuga vs Valt
even since Valt will be defeated I no longer consider him the best in the world (I never did)
Valt in season 1 and 2 was competitive, he wanted to be the best in the world and he did it. Valt vs Shu ended Valt's main arc, now he wants to teach the new generation to become stronger and don't be corrupted by an evil ressonance. Valt in his first season was the weakest(Except for Hikaru that's in the same boat) protagonist (comparing to the other bladers in that era) that's why God existed Valt trained harder and became the number one. In the legends he wasn't nerfed Valt won't use full power because it'll be unfair with the new bladers. They put new protagonists for a reason, they won't become dummys for bladers that are playing for fun.
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Valt in season 1 and 2 was competitive, he wanted to be the best in the world and he did it. Valt vs Shu ended Valt's main arc, now he wants to teach the new generation to become stronger and don't be corrupted by an evil ressonance. Valt in his first season was the weakest(Except for Hikaru that's in the same boat) protagonist (comparing to the other bladers in that era) that's why God existed Valt trained harder and became the number one. In the legends he wasn't nerfed Valt won't use full power because it'll be unfair with the new bladers. They put new protagonists for a reason, they won't become dummys for bladers that are playing for fun.

Like I've said before, and I'll say it again. No where does it EXPLICITLY state that Valt holds back or even close to insinuate that. It's not within his character to do that. Valt always goes full power, and if he loses, he loses for real, never him holding back. There's no reason to hold back during a legitimate tournament, so that's out of the question.
You guys need to chill. Just because the title says defeat Valt doesnt mean Valt would actually be defeated.
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: You guys need to chill. Just because the title says defeat Valt doesnt mean Valt would actually be defeated.

Funny how my original prediction might hold true now. I predicted it would be Valt, Aiga, Lean, and Hikaru. I just didn't get the battles right.

This is most likely Valt vs Hikaru since Lean and Aiga are obviously winning and battling each other. I'm not sure if Hikaru would win, but he may do decent considering the last time he battled he did amazing for a noob.
I hope this means Valt is in the semi's. Whoever he's battling I hope he wins.
Well, if it's Lane, throw it out the window. If it's Hikaru then that's probably a Valt dub unless Hikaru pulls some new cool stuff.
(Sep. 09, 2020  1:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope this means Valt is in the semi's. Whoever he's battling I hope he wins.
This probably confirms he is. I have a bad feeling about this title, cuz of episode 15 of Cho-Z.
I see. Hopefully they don't pull something like that. As I said in a previous thread, I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that they're going to do Valt dirty in the coming episodes.

I can see them probably having either Hikaru or Hyuga beat Valt, and then get they're bey broken by Lean in the finals. I hope this entire prediction is wrong but I have a feeling it isn't.
May be they might make Valt win.
I mean about the title may be Hikaru( if he goes to semis) might find a strategy to defeat valt but they will make valt win.
But if Hyuga ( if he goes to semis) might talk to his bey and will lose but after putting off a very good fight to make valt serious.

We don't know cuz' they might pull of a season 1 considering this season is unpredictable as well .
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:25 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: May be they might make Valt win.
I mean about the title may be Hikaru( if he goes to semis) might find a strategy to defeat valt but they will make valt win.
But if Hyuga ( if he goes to semis) might talk to his bey and will lose but after putting off a very good fight to make valt serious.

We don't know cuz' they might pull of a season 1 considering this season is unpredictable as well .

Hyuga is most likely not going to the semi finals. We'd already have Valt, Hikaru, Aiga, and Lane at this point.
Valt is going to loose most probably. however there is a possibility that they make his driver awaken thus leading him to win the battle; however i wont hold much hope as we are already in the month of october and helios is supposed to get an evolution in early november. So what is most likely going to happen is that Hikaru and lean will face off in the finals and hikarus bey will be broken (also hikarus bey has been broken in the manga ). and lean will win the festival. I hope im proved wrong but it feels as if this is the most probable way forward
Just because the title says defeat Valt doesn’t mean that Valt will be defeated.
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Valt in season 1 and 2 was competitive, he wanted to be the best in the world and he did it. Valt vs Shu ended Valt's main arc, now he wants to teach the new generation to become stronger and don't  be corrupted by an evil ressonance. Valt in his first season was the weakest(Except for Hikaru that's in the same boat) protagonist (comparing to the other bladers in that era) that's why God existed Valt trained harder and became the number one. In the legends he wasn't nerfed Valt won't use full power because it'll be unfair with the new bladers.  They put new protagonists for a reason, they won't  become dummys for bladers that are playing for fun.

Like I've said before, and I'll say it again. No where does it EXPLICITLY state that Valt holds back or even close to insinuate that. It's not within his character to do that. Valt always goes full power, and if he loses, he loses for real, never him holding back. There's no reason to hold back during a legitimate tournament, so that's out of the question.
That is debatable. Free was seen to be holding back the whole series twice during both God and Cho-z, and Phi definitely held back at the beginning of the Battleship Cruise arc.
Why can't Valt do the same? The fact that Valt has not awakened the true power of his sparking bey is also possible.
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:47 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Valt is going to loose most probably. however there is a possibility that they make his driver awaken thus leading him to win the battle; however i wont hold much hope as we are already in the month of october  and helios is supposed to get an evolution in early november. So what is most likely going to happen is that Hikaru and lean will face off in the finals and hikarus bey will be broken (also hikarus bey has been broken in the manga ). and lean will win the festival. I hope im proved wrong but it feels as if this is the most probable way forward

While I agree with you on that.
Still they might go on a different way of making Hikaru lose. So that Hikaru will learn from his lose and will be determined to get a lot more stronger thus prompting him to evolve helios to get stronger.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Like I've said before, and I'll say it again. No where does it EXPLICITLY state that Valt holds back or even close to insinuate that. It's not within his character to do that. Valt always goes full power, and if he loses, he loses for real, never him holding back. There's no reason to hold back during a legitimate tournament, so that's out of the question.
That is debatable. Free was seen to be holding back the whole series twice during both God and Cho-z, and Phi definitely held back at the beginning of the Battleship Cruise arc.
Why can't Valt do the same? The fact that Valt has not awakened the true power of his sparking bey is also possible.

Valt's not the kind of character to do that. You're using examples from different people who fight and act way differently than he does. I can understand them holding back, yes, but like I've said, that's not part of Valt's character. Only thing holding him back may be the Evolution driver not being awakened yet.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: That is debatable. Free was seen to be holding back the whole series twice during both God and Cho-z, and Phi definitely held back at the beginning of the Battleship Cruise arc.

Valt's not the kind of character to do that. You're using examples from different people who fight and act way differently than he does. I can understand them holding back, yes, but like I've said, that's not part of Valt's character. Only thing holding him back may be the Evolution driver not being awakened yet.

I also said that the true power of his sparking bey may not have been awakened.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt's not the kind of character to do that. You're using examples from different people who fight and act way differently than he does. I can understand them holding back, yes, but like I've said, that's not part of Valt's character. Only thing holding him back may be the Evolution driver not being awakened yet.

I also said that the true power of his sparking bey may not have been awakened.

Yes, and I agreed with that part, but only with that part. Like I said, the only thing holding him back is Evolution not being completely worn down.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:24 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I also said that the true power of his sparking bey may not have been awakened.

Yes, and I agreed with that part, but only with that part. Like I said, the only thing holding him back is Evolution not being completely worn down.

Let's just agree to disagree. Smile
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:24 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yes, and I agreed with that part, but only with that part. Like I said, the only thing holding him back is Evolution not being completely worn down.

Let's just agree to disagree. Smile

That's a different story, you just denying Valt's entire character, but whatever.

I still think this battle is going to be Valt VS Hikaru.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Let's just agree to disagree. Smile

That's a different story, you just denying Valt's entire character, but whatever.

I still think this battle is going to be Valt VS Hikaru.
Definitely its just a logical conclusiion from the episode titles as well as the episode descriptions; I personally want valt to win but there is a huge possibility and probability that hikaru will win ( looking at past precedent When aiga defeated lui in s3 the episode title was Defeat Lui). I just hope that the battle will be good but then again who knows...