Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

(Sep. 12, 2020  2:05 AM)ItsSq Wrote: You know I just realized...

After Lean defeated Lui, he told Shu that he would face him once his flare reached its peak.

If Lean wins this tournament and there isn't a different villain, then maybe after beating Aiga and Valt, he decides that his Flare has peaked and that he has become the strongest in the world. He would then go to battle Shu. Shu would finally accept that he has to confront Lean himself and would completely destroy him with World Spriggan.

That would be a great way for them to give Lean some motivation to keep getting stronger while also giving World Spriggan an absolutely epic debut.
Yeah, but when Aiga defeated Lean, he said that Aiga helped him increase his flare and as we can see from the episodes Whenever Lean loses, his determination and flare both increases and when he wins his flare increases but not his determination and dark power. I believe after losing to valt He will become more determined to get much stronger and his dark powers will skyrocket and watching his dark powers shu will challenge him to teach a lesson and will defeat him. After that Lean will upgrade his lucifer then he will start his hunt to defeat the legends...
now I have a feeling Valt will win the Legends' Festival lol.
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:37 PM)ItsSq Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  4:12 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Yeah, but when Aiga defeated Lean, he said that Aiga helped him increase his flare and as we can see from the episodes Whenever Lean loses, his determination and flare both increases and when he wins his flare increases but not his determination and dark power. I believe after losing to valt He will become more determined to get much stronger and his dark powers will skyrocket and watching his dark powers shu will challenge him to teach a lesson and will defeat him. After that Lean will upgrade his lucifer then he will start his hunt to defeat the legends...

I agree with you. I still think that Valt winning is the most likely scenario.

However, IF Lean ends up winning the tournament and there isn't a new villain, then I think he'll get crushed by Shu, which will make him want to upgrade Lucifer and get stronger.

No way Shu’s beating Lane and Valt isn’t
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:37 PM)ItsSq Wrote: I agree with you. I still think that Valt winning is the most likely scenario.

However, IF Lean ends up winning the tournament and there isn't a new villain, then I think he'll get crushed by Shu, which will make him want to upgrade Lucifer and get stronger.

No way Shu’s beating Lane and Valt isn’t

You never know what they could do.
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:51 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No way Shu’s beating Lane and Valt isn’t

You never know what they could do.

It would be ridiculous if they did that.
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:51 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You never know what they could do.

It would be ridiculous if they did that.
Correct, Valt is better than Shu.
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It would be ridiculous if they did that.
Correct, Valt is better than Shu.

Ehhh, probably not by any noticeable margin considering how they treat the legends; however, they are at the same level so it would be kinda weird.

Still, it could happen.
(Sep. 12, 2020  8:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Correct, Valt is better than Shu.

Ehhh, probably not by any noticeable margin considering how they treat the legends; however, they are at the same level so it would be kinda weird.

Still, it could happen.
I think he just wants to fight Shu last for personal reasons. It makes sense that his mentor would be his final target.
(Sep. 12, 2020  8:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  8:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ehhh, probably not by any noticeable margin considering how they treat the legends; however, they are at the same level so it would be kinda weird.

Still, it could happen.
I think he just wants to fight Shu last for personal reasons. It makes sense that his mentor would be his final target.
True he wants to take down World Spriggan.
if shu goes against lean you know he is gonna win....its spriggan's debut like come on now.
in the battle against Lui Lean I had already said that after the legend festival that Shu would be his target to crush
(Sep. 12, 2020  8:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  8:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ehhh, probably not by any noticeable margin considering how they treat the legends; however, they are at the same level so it would be kinda weird.

Still, it could happen.
If he loses to Valt, he may want to prove to himself his level of strength by trying to take Shu down. After failing he may then evolve his bey.
(Sep. 12, 2020  11:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  8:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think he just wants to fight Shu last for personal reasons. It makes sense that his mentor would be his final target.
If he loses to Valt, he may want to prove to himself his level of strength by trying to take Shu down. After failing he may then evolve his bey.
I have noticed that, god onwards valt neither fought mid season antagonist nor final one. 
In chouzetsu he did not battled phi and in gachi he neither fought gwyn or arthur..
If they follow this trend in this season too, then I fear that either Valt's going to lose or Aiga's going to win.
I seriously hope that they break that trend in this season.
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:50 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  11:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If he loses to Valt, he may want to prove to himself his level of strength by trying to take Shu down. After failing he may then evolve his bey.
I have noticed that, god onwards valt neither fought mid season antagonist nor final one. 
In chouzetsu he did not battled phi and in gachi he neither fought gwyn or arthur..
If they follow this trend in this season too, then I fear that either Valt's going to lose or Aiga's going to win.

Probably because he wasn't the main character then. The antagonists (Phi and Arthur) did state that they wanted to battle with him, but they never did because they were beaten before that. By the protags. Doesn't necessarily mean he'll lose to Lean if he does battle him. Doesn't mean he'll win either though.
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:50 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  11:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If he loses to Valt, he may want to prove to himself his level of strength by trying to take Shu down. After failing he may then evolve his bey.

We'll see in a couple of weeks. But truth be told, If Valt doesn't defeat Hyuga and go on to fight Lean, then it breaks all story logic. Hyuga is not in anyway shape or form equipped to be defeat Valt. Story wise it makes sense for Valt to defeat Lean. Wether that happens or not is up in the air.
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:50 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I have noticed that, god onwards valt neither fought mid season antagonist nor final one. 

We'll see in a couple of weeks. But truth be told, If Valt doesn't defeat Hyuga and go on to fight Lean, then it breaks all story logic. Hyuga is not in anyway shape or form equipped to be defeat Valt. Story wise it makes sense for Valt to defeat Lean. Wether that happens or not is up in the air.

He's should definitely defeat Hyuga. Defeating Lean is an entirely different story. Anyone could win there.
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: We'll see in a couple of weeks. But truth be told, If Valt doesn't defeat Hyuga and go on to fight Lean, then it breaks all story logic. Hyuga is not in anyway shape or form equipped to be defeat Valt. Story wise it makes sense for Valt to defeat Lean. Wether that happens or not is up in the air.

He's should definitely defeat Hyuga. Defeating Lean is an entirely different story. Anyone could win there.

It serves the story better if Lean loses. Gives more directions to take the character especially considering that there at the very least will be 19-20 episodes left in the season post festival. Wether the writers will take that approach is another matter entirely. It would serve them well if they did. Also, if Shu defeats him post festival, then there's no reason why Valt shouldn't have defeated him. And if he defeats Shu, then his story goal would have been accomplished and there would no longer be any point to the character.
if It was me I would make lane lose to valt and he gets angry  tries to go after shu either way to calm down his anger and gets his flare up only to get another crushing defeat and then you do the Lucifer evolved thing we know it's coming might as well give a good story to make him evolved it .
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: He's should definitely defeat Hyuga. Defeating Lean is an entirely different story. Anyone could win there.

It serves the story better if Lean loses. Gives more directions to take the character especially considering that there at the very least will be 19-20 episodes left in the season post festival. Wether the writers will take that approach is another matter entirely. It would serve them well if they did. Also, if Shu defeats him post festival, then there's no reason why Valt shouldn't have defeated him. And if he defeats Shu, then his story goal would have been accomplished and there would no longer be any point to the character.

But the Legend Festival is not over yet
It was said that it was just a small tournament in the festival
And I hope it will continue then
(Sep. 15, 2020  6:01 AM)Adimohr Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It serves the story better if Lean loses. Gives more directions to take the character especially considering that there at the very least will be 19-20 episodes left in the season post festival. Wether the writers will take that approach is another matter entirely. It would serve them well if they did. Also, if Shu defeats him post festival, then there's no reason why Valt shouldn't have defeated him. And if he defeats Shu, then his story goal would have been accomplished and there would no longer be any point to the character.

But the Legend Festival is not over yet
It was said that it was just a small tournament in the festival
And I hope it will continue then
That's the point. You have to consider where to take the characters for the remainder of the season.
(Sep. 19, 2020  6:41 AM)ItsSq Wrote: At this point, I'd be very surprised if it didn't go like this:

Episode 28: Lean narrowly beats Aiga (Probably 3-2 if this is a 3pt battle and we might see Lucifer burst for the first time)
Episode 29: Valt beats Hyuga
Episode 30: Valt narrowly beats Lean (Probably 3-2 as well assuming the semis are 3 point battles)

If if happens like this, then Lean might go to fight Shu after losing to Valt. If that happens, Shu will crush him, which will motivate Lean to get stronger.

If Lean wins in episode 30, then either a) there has to be another main villain or b) he will go fight Shu as he promised after defeating Lui and he will lose to Shu. Lean winning the festival would make his story pointless unless they found someone to defeat Lean quickly, which would have to be either Shu or a new main villain.

How come Shu crushes Lane but Valt doesn’t?
(Sep. 19, 2020  6:52 AM)ItsSq Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  6:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How come Shu crushes Lane but Valt doesn’t?

It'd be the debut of a new bey and they'd want to make it look cool. Sort of like how Shu crushed Aiga in Cho Z right after Cho Z Spriggan was revealed (except I don't think it'd be THAT lopsided). Also, Lean's first proper loss (in a standard 1v1 format) would be dramatized a bit. The writers would want to make it seem close to have an impactful end to the Legends Festival. After that, it wouldn't be as suspenseful or dramatic if Lean were to lose again to someone roughly as strong as Valt since they'd already have established that Lean isn't as strong as Valt. There'd be no need to make it seem that close.

Edit: This is a bit off topic, but I'm really interested to see what they do with Lean going forward. Are they going to turn him into Phi Part 2 and have him challenge the strongest bladers in Sparking at the end of the anime? I doubt it. I feel like the writers wouldn't want to do that because they wouldn't want to make it too similar to Cho Z.

It's possible that the brothers will have a rift somewhere down the line and will take separate paths. They might do something with Hyuga and Lean since Hyuga already fought Lean once and Lean seemed interested in Hyuga during the Legends festival. The anime has already established that Hikaru looks up to Aiga, so Aiga might become a mentor character for Hikaru similar to what Shu was to Aiga in Cho Z. I don't want to speculate too much, but Sparking could end up having a really cool plot.

Also off topic: If Free ends up fighting Lean again, he's going to lose for sure. If Aiga loses to Lean, there's no way Free beats him, especially not if Lean gets an upgrade near the end of the anime. The only way I see Free beating Lean is if they turn Lean into a metaphorical Arthur and make him a complete joke after replacing him with a new main villain. I doubt that'll happen after they spent so much of the anime hyping Lean up.

I'm starting to think Free vs Lean won't even happen though. Free isn't really that relevant to the anime, and there's only so much screen time to go around. We'll just have to wait and see.

Well, that's what I think but If lean loses to valt and shu simultaneously then he will understand that he is in no position to defeat the duo and will create a new bey with greater flare.
And then he will then again start from the scratch by starting from free again or even fighting lesser legends like drum..
Considering that there still will be 21 to 22 episodes after legend festival.
I think this will be the best way to make lean more powerful with his new bey by defeating the legends again and becoming stronger enough to challenge valt and shu again
for those who don't know Shu defeated Lean in the last episode of manga, master vs student
This episode isn’t going to fool anyone. Clearly Valt is going to lose to a child who has good luck written all over him. And if Hyuga wins against Lane, Lol what a sad tournament.
(Sep. 19, 2020  6:44 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: This episode isn’t going to fool anyone. Clearly Valt is going to lose to a child who has good luck written all over him. And if Hyuga wins against Lane, Lol what a sad tournament.

Meh, Hyuga may or may not win in that situation. Really just depends.