Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #26 (September 18, 2020)

(Sep. 18, 2020  5:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:33 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I just wonder what bs way they'll make Lui and Free lose, I know Valt is stronger but I don't think he would be able to take on Lui and Free at the same time, I know he has Hugya(not sure if I spelled that right) but I don't see him doing much if anything he'll make things worse like in his last tag battle, not trying to hate on the character just saying

Possible that the battle will become a 2v2 because of that Rainbow Turbo lookin' clash. That doesn't sound as bad.

it looked more like superior turbo to me.
I wonder if the mechanic is slowly returning
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:10 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: Look at your profile pic it's hyuga! It's my opinion so please deal with it !

Don’t say that, you’ll hurt Hikaru’s feelings 🙁😂
[Image: EiMoypLXgAAUDuw?format=jpg&name=large]

I thought u said u were leaving lol

(Sep. 18, 2020  7:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:10 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Don’t say that, you’ll hurt Hikaru’s feelings 🙁😂

hes a troll, been registered since feburary and only 70 posts, and like allof them are dissing hikaru lol
(Sep. 18, 2020  7:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:10 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Don’t say that, you’ll hurt Hikaru’s feelings 🙁😂

(Sep. 18, 2020  7:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I thought u said u were leaving lol

hes a troll, been registered since feburary and only 70 posts, and like allof them are dissing hikaru lol

Lol, I didn’t even say anything for the past 2 hours until you decided to bring it up again. Good job, seems like you don’t want the conversation to end.
This episode was spectacular, it may not have been as good as last weeks, but it was good in its own way. We got new animations for the special moves, and we got surprisingly good character development for Hikaru. Now I have no idea why people conflate being good at the game to ‘character development’ because by that logic Sisco didn’t have any character development. Which couldn’t be further from the truth. Let’s compare protagonists real quick, Valt matured with age, nothing special. Aiga did a speed run on the whole resonance arc. Drum didn’t change. Hyuga didn’t change. Character development is when a character changes, when a character grows, and Hikaru is right in the smack dab middle of his. He is learning that he is bad at Beyblade, which will obviously lead him to want to get better, he’s literally going through what Shu did in season 2, we all claim Shu had good development, Hikaru is literally going through the same, except this time we actually see it instead of it being an exposition dump. And that’s why this episode was good, I don’t think the battle itself held any meaning like Sisco & Rantaro vs Valt & Free, or Hikaru & Rantaro vs Drum & Lui. However I really enjoyed seeing the characters react to their lost at the end of the episode, it added a sense of realism that has been lost since season 1. At the end of the day, this is a show about spinning tops, any character development will inevitably be ruined by product placement
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:05 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Sorry. Didn't see the comment till after I posted. To be honest, I love all of the protagonists by what makes them who they are. Whether it's Hikaru's brain, Hyuga and Dante being brawns in their own way, Aiger conquering his demons, or even Valt's transition for the past 4 years of his career from a clumsy kid with luck to a serious mentor who hardly loses at all. They all have something that's unique to each of the 5. And that's why I love them equally.

I did that cause I just enjoy attack types. Nothing about favorites.

cool. makes sense. i cant say i agree on everything, but your opinion makes sense, thx for not tryna stab me w/ it.
Thank you for understanding. Although, if Hyuga and Hikaru master their new level of resonance, I think in terms of packing a punch of power, the two combined could easily rival Aiger or Valt without either needing help 2 on 1. But the two would beat Dante one on one when going all out. But Dragon definitely lose to there combined power cause for Dante, 2 on 1 is a guaranteed lose. Like they say, family makes you stronger
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:40 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: cool. makes sense. i cant say i agree on everything, but your opinion makes sense, thx for not tryna stab me w/ it.
Thank you for understanding. Although, if Hyuga and Hikaru master their new level of resonance, I think in terms of packing a punch of power, the two combined could easily rival Aiger or Valt without either needing help 2 on 1. But the two would beat Dante one on one when going all out. But Dragon definitely lose to there combined power cause for Dante, 2 on 1 is a guaranteed lose. Like they say, family makes you stronger

no wonder valts the best he got 3 siblings a mom and a dad lol
Another fantastic episode!

Can't wait to see World Spriggan in action soon
Very disappointing battle, I knew Aiga and Lane were going to win but the way they did was lazy.
(Sep. 19, 2020  3:07 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Very disappointing battle, I knew Aiga and Lane were going to win but the way they did was lazy.

Agreed it’s just both dragon and Satan burst that’s the end
(Sep. 19, 2020  3:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  3:07 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Very disappointing battle, I knew Aiga and Lane were going to win but the way they did was lazy.

Agreed it’s just both dragon and Satan burst that’s the end

Lean kinda just won with Variant Wall as per usual. I actually like the Aiga and Drum clash though, that was nice. Infinite Buster VS Tempest Break and they have new animations for the move initiations.
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:17 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  3:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Agreed it’s just both dragon and Satan burst that’s the end

Lean kinda just won with Variant Wall as per usual. I actually like the Aiga and Drum clash though, that was nice. Infinite Buster VS Tempest Break and they have new animations for the move initiations.

I think the issue with the legend festival is the tag battle it kills of the 1 vs 1 that on paper looks amazing like aiga vs valt or vs Rantaro, free And hyuga or lui vs drum, sisco, lane And hikaru those are battles that most fans wants, dont get me wrong tag battles are good its something i always critize burst For not doing more tag battles their plenty of bladers that can be tag partners but it should be a tag team tournament not Just put in a festival which at the end is going to be decide by 1 vs 1 between the last 4 what was the point of separating them into two different groups if their going to end up battling as a tag team. They shouldve Just do a tag team tournament instead which actually sound a great idea now that I think about
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:47 AM)ItsSq Wrote: I just realized Aiga has beaten now both of the recurring main characters (Valt and Drum) twice in a row
Well, he didn't defeat Valt in Sparking and Gachi.
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:10 AM)ItsSq Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: Well, he didn't defeat Valt in Sparking and Gachi.

I know but he still beat him 2x in a row in Cho Z.
Yeah, one with the dark power which he would've destroyed without it. And the final battle which was fair, but Evolution did not evolve to the final stage. Valt was also the one who destroyed Achilles in the manga.
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:55 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:47 AM)ItsSq Wrote: Acabei de perceber que Aiga já venceu os dois personagens principais recorrentes (Valt e Drum) duas vezes seguidas
Bem, ele não derrotou Valt em Sparking e Gachi.
he talked about the times he won, not in which season
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:10 AM)ItsSq Wrote: I know but he still beat him 2x in a row in Cho Z.
Yeah, one with the dark power which he would've destroyed without it. And the final battle which was fair, but Evolution did not evolve to the final stage. Valt was also the one who destroyed Achilles in the manga.

It did evolve mid-battle, when it did, a trail of stars was there 4 a second or 2
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, one with the dark power which he would've destroyed without it. And the final battle which was fair, but Evolution did not evolve to the final stage. Valt was also the one who destroyed Achilles in the manga.

It did evolve mid-battle, when it did, a trail of stars was there 4 a second or 2
Not to the final stage, where the base is flat.
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: It did evolve mid-battle, when it did, a trail of stars was there 4 a second or 2
Not to the final stage, where the base is flat.
oh thought it did
Why ScarletTurbo44 ask if Lucifer are the one to burst Dragon or not, and please explain our answer if we say that Lucifer didn't burst Dragon, the episode was finished and he need to watch it back.
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why ScarletTurbo44 ask if Lucifer are the one to burst Dragon or not, and please explain our answer if we say that Lucifer didn't burst Dragon, the episode was finished and he need to watch it back.

(Aug. 17, 2021  5:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why ScarletTurbo44 ask if Lucifer are the one to burst Dragon or not, and please explain our answer if we say that Lucifer didn't burst Dragon, the episode was finished and he need to watch it back.

You didn't really need to bring this thread back and please don't call people.out, some people have their reasons and he could be new

I was rewatching Sparking recently was just curious to know if Dragon was burst by Achilles or Lucifer.

(Aug. 17, 2021  5:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

You didn't really need to bring this thread back and please don't call people.out, some people have their reasons and he could be new

Not new, was just curious who burst Dragon because I was rewatching Sparking from start to finish.

Also how come you mentioned me and my question on a different thread?
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Ok, not for the other time
(Aug. 17, 2021  9:02 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You didn't really need to bring this thread back and please don't call people.out, some people have their reasons and he could be new
Ok, not for the other time

You gonna tell me why you mentioned me here?
(Aug. 17, 2021  11:13 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  9:02 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Ok, not for the other time

You gonna tell me why you mentioned me here?

Because this is the appropriate thread for addressing the question that you had. We are not supposed to make new threads for asking questions regarding the episode if we already have an episode thread in the sub forum