Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #26 (September 18, 2020)

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:30 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, answer my question, 1 or 2?

I’m pretty sure 2 would have been obvious right now, but apparently not. I’m not going to randomly like characters just because they are a protagonist. Sorry bud.

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This is why no one likes your opinions. You just make the character look weaker then they actually are and you only wish for the worst for that character. Which character is your favorite anyways?

I mean, you don’t have to like it. And I actually wish for the best in some characters if they actually put in effort.

He put in more effort than Drum and Hyuga
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, answer my question, 1 or 2?

Just ignore him/her at this point, he/she is probably just trolling.

can we report him/her? bashing a character repeatedly is spamming and I am 99.99999999999 percent sure Phengpegasus is trolling, I've done it as a prank once(not in WBO). I know him/her is with him/her friends laughing like no tomorrow.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:33 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:32 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's not about your opnion it's about your arguments, so you argue like 1 or 2 ?

You’re not even reading my comments at this point, and it shows.
I readed almost every comment since the Hikaru discussion begun, so say it "I just hate Hikaru"
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:30 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I’m pretty sure 2 would have been obvious right now, but apparently not. I’m not going to randomly like characters just because they are a protagonist. Sorry bud.

That's not the logic here. It's like saying I'm not going to like Shu because he's the overrated deuteragonist/antagonist of season 1 and or 2. Not saying you can't have your opinions, but people have also stated their reasons why they like Hikaru. Not like they hang on it and drag it straight into the ground and through your throats either.

If you like Hikaru, good for you. But apparently some of you can’t accept others for not liking the character. Just like many people don’t like Rantaro or Ranjiro.

Ok well since this group isn’t going to stop crying over someone not liking the protagonists, I’m just going to let you wipe your tears and leave this discussion until the next episode. Lol
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:35 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That's not the logic here. It's like saying I'm not going to like Shu because he's the overrated deuteragonist/antagonist of season 1 and or 2. Not saying you can't have your opinions, but people have also stated their reasons why they like Hikaru. Not like they hang on it and drag it straight into the ground and through your throats either.

If you like Hikaru, good for you. But apparently some of you can’t accept others for not liking the character. Just like many people don’t like Rantaro or Ranjiro.

I love the Kiyama bros, and I don't think I've ever made a post against those who hate them. Now if they spam the hate repeatedly, yeah I won't accept that, it's rude to those who put time and effort into the manga/anime, and rude to those who disagree w/ ur opinion.
On another note, Lucifer didn't break Satan. I saw the Variant Wall and I was like "okay, Sisco's fine". No way a Variant Wall could break one of the main cast. Maybe.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:35 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That's not the logic here. It's like saying I'm not going to like Shu because he's the overrated deuteragonist/antagonist of season 1 and or 2. Not saying you can't have your opinions, but people have also stated their reasons why they like Hikaru. Not like they hang on it and drag it straight into the ground and through your throats either.

Ok well since this group isn’t going to stop crying over someone not liking the protagonists, I’m just going to let you wipe your tears and leave this discussion until the next episode. Lol

Lol im cracking up rn dis is so entertaining. See u next episode! Smile
I mean you guys could just ignore him/her with the individual post his/she clearly has a oddly hate obsessions with hikaru cause that's the only thing she/he can write about even if it has nothing to do with hikaru like when someone praise the animation or say the episode was good he/she goes an quote this person just to promote his/her commercial about hate hikaru .  just ignore the hate hikaru commercial if he/she quote you now either you tell straight to not quote if it's nothing interesting are just ignore the quote and do your stuff. although he/she a good comedian i laugh each time lol
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: On another note, Lucifer didn't break Satan. I saw the Variant Wall and I was like "okay, Sisco's fine". No way a Variant Wall could break one of the main cast. Maybe.

well, no one thought achilles would break valkriye, and that happened. i was rooting 4 shu in shu vs phi, and shu getting his bey broken in season 1 was a surprise. same thing w/ shu vs lui second time in season 2.
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:51 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:44 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: no hikaru is more skilled and deserves better development than hyuga, he even worked his strategy besides hyuga had nothing to do in this tournament yet it is he who goes to the final fight, admit that you are a hater
Hikaru is the worst and hyuga is the better brother

Oh really. Who was able to take a point from Free? Oh wait I remember now Hikaru? Hyuga couldn't even snag one point from Free. He doesn't even know what slow mo burst is.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: On another note, Lucifer didn't break Satan. I saw the Variant Wall and I was like "okay, Sisco's fine". No way a Variant Wall could break one of the main cast. Maybe.

well, no one thought achilles would break valkriye, and that happened. i was rooting 4 shu in shu vs phi, and shu getting his bey broken in season 1 was a surprise. same thing w/ shu vs lui second time in season 2.

Nah, people knew Achilles would break Valkyrie, since it there was speculation on the CZ bey being Valkyrie, which was true.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hikaru is the worst and hyuga is the better brother

Oh really. Who was able to take a point from Free? Oh wait I remember now Hikaru? Hyuga couldn't even snag one point from Free. He doesn't even know what slow mo burst is.

chill the discussion is over. i do like hyuga better tho, but opinions are opinions.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean you guys could just ignore him/her with the individual post his/she clearly has a oddly hate obsessions with hikaru cause that's the only thing she/he can write about even if it has nothing to do with hikaru like when someone praise the animation or say the episode was good he/she goes an quote this person just to promote his/her commercial about hate hikaru .  just ignore the hate hikaru commercial if he/she quote you now either you tell straight to not quote if it's nothing interesting are just ignore the quote and do your stuff. although he/she a good comedian i laugh each time lol
🥱
[Image: EiMoymSXsAYzMyf?format=jpg&name=large]
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well, no one thought achilles would break valkriye, and that happened. i was rooting 4 shu in shu vs phi, and shu getting his bey broken in season 1 was a surprise. same thing w/ shu vs lui second time in season 2.

Nah, people knew Achilles would break Valkyrie, since it there was speculation on the CZ bey being Valkyrie, which was true.

fair, but the other ones were a surprise right?

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:55 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean you guys could just ignore him/her with the individual post his/she clearly has a oddly hate obsessions with hikaru cause that's the only thing she/he can write about even if it has nothing to do with hikaru like when someone praise the animation or say the episode was good he/she goes an quote this person just to promote his/her commercial about hate hikaru .  just ignore the hate hikaru commercial if he/she quote you now either you tell straight to not quote if it's nothing interesting are just ignore the quote and do your stuff. although he/she a good comedian i laugh each time lol
🥱
[Image: EiMoymSXsAYzMyf?format=jpg&name=large]

this was good, i died lol worse than naruto vs pain
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hikaru is the worst and hyuga is the better brother

Look at your profile pic it's hyuga! It's my opinion so please deal with it !
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Oh really. Who was able to take a point from Free? Oh wait I remember now Hikaru? Hyuga couldn't even snag one point from Free. He doesn't even know what slow mo burst is.

chill the discussion is over. i do like hyuga better tho, but opinions are opinions.

Sorry. Didn't see the comment till after I posted. To be honest, I love all of the protagonists by what makes them who they are. Whether it's Hikaru's brain, Hyuga and Dante being brawns in their own way, Aiger conquering his demons, or even Valt's transition for the past 4 years of his career from a clumsy kid with luck to a serious mentor who hardly loses at all. They all have something that's unique to each of the 5. And that's why I love them equally.

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Oh really. Who was able to take a point from Free? Oh wait I remember now Hikaru? Hyuga couldn't even snag one point from Free. He doesn't even know what slow mo burst is.

I did that cause I just enjoy attack types. Nothing about favorites.
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:05 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: chill the discussion is over. i do like hyuga better tho, but opinions are opinions.

Sorry. Didn't see the comment till after I posted. To be honest, I love all of the protagonists by what makes them who they are. Whether it's Hikaru's brain, Hyuga and Dante being brawns in their own way, Aiger conquering his demons, or even Valt's transition for the past 4 years of his career from a clumsy kid with luck to a serious mentor who hardly loses at all. They all have something that's unique to each of the 5. And that's why I love them equally.

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: Look at your profile pic it's hyuga! It's my opinion so please deal with it !

I did that cause I just enjoy attack types. Nothing about favorites.

cool. makes sense. i cant say i agree on everything, but your opinion makes sense, thx for not tryna stab me w/ it.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Don’t say that, you’ll hurt Hikaru’s feelings 🙁😂
[Image: EiMoypLXgAAUDuw?format=jpg&name=large]
Phengpegasus who is your favorite character in all of the beyblade
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:10 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: Look at your profile pic it's hyuga! It's my opinion so please deal with it !

Don’t say that, you’ll hurt Hikaru’s feelings 🙁😂
[Image: EiMoypLXgAAUDuw?format=jpg&name=large]

Okay I get not liking a character, as I don't like Shu but you don't need to just hate on them every time someone mentions them
Well, at least Lui will be losing next episode. And that Rainbow Turbo lookin' clash looks spectacular.
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Well, at least Lui will be losing next episode. And that Rainbow Turbo lookin' clash looks spectacular.

I just wonder what bs way they'll make Lui and Free lose, I know Valt is stronger but I don't think he would be able to take on Lui and Free at the same time, I know he has Hugya(not sure if I spelled that right) but I don't see him doing much if anything he'll make things worse like in his last tag battle, not trying to hate on the character just saying
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:33 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Well, at least Lui will be losing next episode. And that Rainbow Turbo lookin' clash looks spectacular.

I just wonder what bs way they'll make Lui and Free lose, I know Valt is stronger but I don't think he would be able to take on Lui and Free at the same time, I know he has Hugya(not sure if I spelled that right) but I don't see him doing much if anything he'll make things worse like in his last tag battle, not trying to hate on the character just saying

It would actually be really funny if Valt does what he did with zac and do a last second burst
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:33 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I just wonder what bs way they'll make Lui and Free lose, I know Valt is stronger but I don't think he would be able to take on Lui and Free at the same time, I know he has Hugya(not sure if I spelled that right) but I don't see him doing much if anything he'll make things worse like in his last tag battle, not trying to hate on the character just saying

It would actually be really funny if Valt does what he did with zac and do a last second burst

Would be even better if he did it to Lui
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:33 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

Possible that the battle will become a 2v2 because of that Rainbow Turbo lookin' clash. That doesn't sound as bad.