Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #26 (September 18, 2020)

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:00 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:34 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: This is exactly what i had warned against. I wished we could have a civil discussion but people need  to know how to use adjectives properly. It ruins the mood completely. Can we please stop discussing it every time. I get we all have our opinions but now its too much. Can i ask for one favour... Please dont talk about Hikaru at least till the next episode.  One humble request to everyone.

Don’t talk about Hikaru until the next episode? So what? So we can further analyze how Hyuga is doing so much better than him? What’s the point of even waiting until the next episode? lol, it’s funny how you guys get so upset over 1 character that I constantly bash. And people literally hate Hikaru and Hyuga for a reason.
I got an idea, rewatch burst season 1 and take your own conclusions about Valt
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:53 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I think it's more of a hint that you voicing your opinion every single moment about them in getting obnoxious. It's like there's nothing else you talk about, but it seems like people would prefer that you keep it to yourself at this point.

Let's end that there.

Wasn't Shu a Spin Emperor who'd only lost to Lui at that point? And Tobi was better than Masamune at one point, right?

THANK you, at least you can understand what I meant there.

(Sep. 18, 2020  2:27 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: If you are allowed to speak about your opinions, then so am I and everyone else that is here. Lmao

No no no, I meant your saying this over and over to every response that Hikaru doesn't deserve main, Hikaru is a loser. At this point your just blindly hating on him, instead of sharing your opinion your pretty much making it an argument if I had to say so myself. Your opinion matters, but its' getting to a point where you are just repeating the same things over and over and it's getting pretty annoying.

Ok, and? Like I said, this forum is available for everyone to discuss their grievances, theories and what they like about the episode. If I continue to complain, then that means that the authors are failing to write a clear story. Yes I sound repetitive, but can you blame me or others for wanting to see character development (which didn’t even happen yet)? I made other points too in a positive way, but it seems like you people only want to focus on the negative things I say. Or you just don’t bother to read anything I say, so you assume anything I posted is negative. Lmao
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:34 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: This is exactly what i had warned against. I wished we could have a civil discussion but people need  to know how to use adjectives properly. It ruins the mood completely. Can we please stop discussing it every time. I get we all have our opinions but now its too much. Can i ask for one favour... Please dont talk about Hikaru at least till the next episode.  One humble request to everyone.

Don’t talk about Hikaru until the next episode? So what? So we can further analyze how Hyuga is doing so much better than him? What’s the point of even waiting until the next episode? lol, it’s funny how you guys get so upset over 1 character that I constantly bash. And people literally hate Hikaru and Hyuga for a reason.

I don't wanna be that guy, but you are doing this for attention. We respect ur opinion, but no one would try to force it on someone else this much unless they want to be noticed. We notice you. Please stop trying to grab our attention, you are being very annoying. I think I am speaking for most of us here when I say chill. Please. Stop bashing this character. No one cares anymore.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:00 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Don’t talk about Hikaru until the next episode? So what? So we can further analyze how Hyuga is doing so much better than him? What’s the point of even waiting until the next episode? lol, it’s funny how you guys get so upset over 1 character that I constantly bash. And people literally hate Hikaru and Hyuga for a reason.

I don't wanna be that guy, but you are doing this for attention. We respect ur opinion, but no one would try to force it on someone else this much unless they want to be noticed. We notice you. Please stop trying to grab our attention, you are being very annoying. I think I am speaking for most of us here when I say chill. Please. Stop bashing this character. No one cares anymore.

And yet you continue to reply to me. That’s a great way to show you don’t care. 👍
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:07 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don't wanna be that guy, but you are doing this for attention. We respect ur opinion, but no one would try to force it on someone else this much unless they want to be noticed. We notice you. Please stop trying to grab our attention, you are being very annoying. I think I am speaking for most of us here when I say chill. Please. Stop bashing this character. No one cares anymore.

And yet you continue to reply to me. That’s a great way to show you don’t care. 👍

Aaaaand you do it again. I am telling you to stop because your posts add nothing, you are just wasting space on this thread. I won't reply anymore if that's what you're asking. I guess the best way to stop you is to ignore you. And yea, I ain't ignoring you now, isn't that what you want?
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:07 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don't wanna be that guy, but you are doing this for attention. We respect ur opinion, but no one would try to force it on someone else this much unless they want to be noticed. We notice you. Please stop trying to grab our attention, you are being very annoying. I think I am speaking for most of us here when I say chill. Please. Stop bashing this character. No one cares anymore.

Alright so you want to known here as the guy who hates Hikaru and want to keep declaring your hate to a fictional character. Ok I dont mind
Look at the bright side, at least the “Lane breaking Helios in the manga” will most likely not apply to the anime. If that keeps you people happy.

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:14 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:07 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: And yet you continue to reply to me. That’s a great way to show you don’t care. 👍
Alright so you want to known here as the guy who hates Hikaru and want to keep declaring your hate to a fictional character. Ok I dont mind

If that’s how you want to define it, by all means, go ahead. Sorry you can’t handle criticism, there isn’t much I can do at this point. 🤓
How to pick a motherboard / how to choose a motherboard?
How to pick a motherboard for gaming. Comparison between best motherboard for i9 9900k, best motherboard for ryzen 7 3700x, best motherboard for ryzen 7 2700x and many others.
CPU Socket Type:
This is the socket type for the type of Processor you have chosen. Each type of processor has a unique type of socket type (shape) that will fit into a motherboard. So you must make sure that how to choose a motherboard socket type to fit your Processor. For example an AMD Processor with an AM3+ socket type will need a motherboard with an AM3+ socket type.[Image: i?id=466ed3239929a91e22f5d83cf0701128&n=13&exp=1]

Chipsets:
How to pick a motherboard and chipsets will usually be unique to a type of processor and controls the communication between the processor and external devices. These will usually refer to the North Bridge and south bridge. The north bridge will link the Processor to high en devices such as the main memory and graphics controllers, and the south bridge will connect lower speed peripheral buses. What all of this means to you is that you should simply familiarize yourself with what a specific Chipset is for a specific motherboard? You can do this by choosing the right motherboard for you, then by simply searching Google for that chipset name to familiarize yourself with what that chipset includes. (Do not fret too long over the chipsets as you can usually select a motherboard based on what it includes as described by any decent hardware retailer – but if you want to know more about the motherboard specifics it might be a smart idea to learn more)
Memory:
As in how much and what type of memory your motherboard supports. A specific motherboard will support a certain number of memory slots, the numbers of pins your memory must have, the type of memory (ex. DDR3), maximum amount of memory supported (ex. 16GB), and the channel supported (ex. Dual Channel Memory – in this case it is best to install memory in pairs like 2 sticks of 2GB memory sticks).
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:14 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Look at the bright side, at least the “Lane breaking Helios in the manga” will most likely not apply to the anime. If that keeps you people happy.
Are you Kidding I like Hikaru as character But I Hate King Helios if you see the concept art you'll see the nerf. And when Helios Break it'll evolve so I really want Lane to break Helios. Look at the concept art for Helios
[Image: 73b113da28570c25cf4103d716980e9f.jpg]
The funniest part is that Hikaru doesn't even have that much focus in this episode, so I don't get what the dude's on about. Regardless, it's still a rip for Hikaru, Sisco, and Drum. Why?
Drum got sidelined way too fast for being a former mc, but at least he got a star. Aiga still dominated though.
This episode makes me even more scared for Achilles's possible survival rate.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:34 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Isso é exatamente o que eu havia alertado. Eu gostaria que pudéssemos ter uma discussão civilizada, mas as pessoas precisam saber como usar adjetivos corretamente. Isso estraga o clima completamente. Podemos parar de discutir isso todas as vezes. Eu entendo que todos nós temos nossas opiniões, mas agora é demais. Posso pedir um favor ... Por favor, não fale sobre Hikaru pelo menos até o próximo episódio. Um humilde pedido a todos.

Não fale sobre Hikaru até o próximo episódio? E daí? Então podemos analisar melhor como Hyuga está se saindo muito melhor do que ele? De que adianta esperar até o próximo episódio? lol, é engraçado como vocês ficam tão chateados com um personagem que eu sempre bato. E as pessoas literalmente odeiam Hikaru e Hyuga por uma razão.

Hyuga only wins the battles with something called luck instead of Hikaru who uses strategies, yet he loses much more respect than Hyuga because Hikaru shows that he works harder
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:17 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:14 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Look at the bright side, at least the “Lane breaking Helios in the manga” will most likely not apply to the anime. If that keeps you people happy.
Are you Kidding I like Hikaru as character But I Hate King Helios if you see the concept art you'll see the nerf. And when Helios Break it'll evolve so I really want Lane to break Helios. Look at the concept art for Helios

Lane breaking Helios and having Hikaru evolve Helios will not make a difference. But if Lane does break Helios, it will only make me laugh even more.

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:14 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Alright so you want to known here as the guy who hates Hikaru and want to keep declaring your hate to a fictional character. Ok I dont mind

If that’s how you want to define it, by all means, go ahead. Sorry you can’t handle criticism, there isn’t much I can do at this point. 🤓
There are 2 types of criticism: 1 the constructive one, when you show a way to the character improve. 2 The destructive one, when you just want to put the character down.  
Now in which of the types you falls into?
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:20 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:00 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Não fale sobre Hikaru até o próximo episódio? E daí? Então podemos analisar melhor como Hyuga está se saindo muito melhor do que ele? De que adianta esperar até o próximo episódio? lol, é engraçado como vocês ficam tão chateados com um personagem que eu sempre bato. E as pessoas literalmente odeiam Hikaru e Hyuga por uma razão.

Hyuga only wins the battles with something called luck instead of Hikaru who uses strategies, yet he loses much more respect than Hyuga because Hikaru shows that he works harder

I literally just said that.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:17 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Are you Kidding I like Hikaru as character But I Hate King Helios if you see the concept art you'll see the nerf. And when Helios Break it'll evolve so I really want Lane to break Helios. Look at the concept art for Helios

Lane breaking Helios and having Hikaru evolve Helios will not make a difference. But if Lane does break Helios, it will only make me laugh even more.

Ok, that's clearly wrong. Even you know that evolutions will absolutely make him broken in the end. Every main character gets better with their new evolutions. I guess you'll complain about that too, huh?
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:22 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

There are 2 types of criticism: 1 the constructive one, when you show a way to the character improve. 2 The destructive one, when you just want to put the character down.  

Still counts as criticism. Thank you for breaking it down for everyone.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:22 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: There are 2 types of criticism: 1 the constructive one, when you show a way to the character improve. 2 The destructive one, when you just want to put the character down.  

Still counts as criticism. Thank you for breaking it down for everyone.
So, answer my question, 1 or 2?
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Still counts as criticism. Thank you for breaking it down for everyone.

Just ignore him/her at this point, he/she is probably just trolling.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lane breaking Helios and having Hikaru evolve Helios will not make a difference. But if Lane does break Helios, it will only make me laugh even more.

Ok, that's clearly wrong. Even you know that evolutions will absolutely make him broken in the end. Every main character gets better with their new evolutions. I guess you'll complain about that too, huh?

Here’s my point. Hikaru really has no chance against the others. He was simply too weak and still has no development. His bey breaking just for an evolution means he has to start all over again, from scratch. So he is still going to be the same pathetic blader he was during the tournament, figuring out why he isn’t strong as usual.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:17 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Are you Kidding I like Hikaru as character But I Hate King Helios if you see the concept art you'll see the nerf. And when Helios Break it'll evolve so I really want Lane to break Helios. Look at the concept art for Helios

This is why no one likes your opinions. You just make the character look weaker then they actually are and you only wish for the worst for that character. Which character is your favorite anyways?
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Still counts as criticism. Thank you for breaking it down for everyone.

lol im dying Phengpegasus he got u cornered
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

I’m pretty sure 2 would have been obvious right now, but apparently not. I’m not going to randomly like characters just because they are a protagonist. Sorry bud.

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lane breaking Helios and having Hikaru evolve Helios will not make a difference. But if Lane does break Helios, it will only make me laugh even more.

This is why no one likes your opinions. You just make the character look weaker then they actually are and you only wish for the worst for that character. Which character is your favorite anyways?

I mean, you don’t have to like it. And I actually wish for the best in some characters if they actually put in effort.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:30 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, answer my question, 1 or 2?

I’m pretty sure 2 would have been obvious right now, but apparently not. I’m not going to randomly like characters just because they are a protagonist. Sorry bud.
It's not about your opnion it's about your arguments, so you argue like 1 or 2 ?
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:32 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:30 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I’m pretty sure 2 would have been obvious right now, but apparently not. I’m not going to randomly like characters just because they are a protagonist. Sorry bud.
It's not about your opnion it's about your arguments, so you argue like 1 or 2 ?

You’re not even reading my comments at this point, and it shows.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:30 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, answer my question, 1 or 2?

That's not the logic here. It's like saying I'm not going to like Shu because he's the overrated deuteragonist/antagonist of season 1 and or 2. Not saying you can't have your opinions, but people have also stated their reasons why they like Hikaru. Not like they hang on it and drag it straight into the ground and through your throats either.