Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #26 (September 18, 2020)

So this episode and upcoming episode titles pretty much decides the Finals pairings. Hopefully Hyperion doesn't break in the finals.
Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 26 (Review)
All I gotta say is...
(Sep. 18, 2020  8:46 AM)NPN Wrote: So this episode and upcoming episode titles pretty much decides the Finals pairings. Hopefully Hyperion doesn't break in the finals.
He probably will not even get to the finals.
Not bad. Last week's episode was better imo.
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:05 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  8:46 AM)NPN Wrote: So this episode and upcoming episode titles pretty much decides the Finals pairings. Hopefully Hyperion doesn't break in the finals.
He probably will not even get to the finals.

Ya maybe but the upcoming episode title 'Defeat Valt' worries me it's most likely Valt vs Hyuga.
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:09 AM)NPN Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: He probably will not even get to the finals.

Ya maybe but the upcoming episode title 'Defeat Valt' worries me it's most likely Valt vs Hyuga.
With Hyuga getting an evolution, I doubt he'll win.
If Hyuga beats Valt than the season will have gone off the rails. It would break all story logic and be truly ridiculous.
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If Hyuga beats Valt than the season will have gone off the rails. It would break all story logic and be truly ridiculous.
I honestly agree.
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If Hyuga beats Valt than the season will have gone off the rails. It would break all story logic and be truly ridiculous.
I honestly agree.

They've done foolishness like that the last few seasons so I have no confidence that they won't do it again. We'll just have to wait and see. I hope they won't travel down that same road again.
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly agree.

They've done foolishness like that the last few seasons so I have no confidence that they won't do it again. We'll just have to wait and see. I hope they won't travel down that same road again.
Let's hope Valt gets some respect.
To put things into perspective, Hyuga (alongside Lane and Hikaru) is the Anakin skywalker of beyblade burst. He has natural raw potential and power as noted multiple times by the legends so we shouldn’t be surprised that he’s as good as he is.
(Sep. 18, 2020  10:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
To put things into perspective, Hyuga (alongside Lane and Hikaru) is the Anaking skywalker of beyblade burst. He has natural raw potential and power as noted multiple times by the legends so we shouldn’t be surprised that he’s as good as he is.

Yeah, at this point it's really nothing to complain about, he's just gotten that strong which is impressive to say the least.
I really liked the episode today. The character interactions were the highlight of this episode. Even though the animation wasnt as good as the previous episode(obvoiusly). The episode had its moments of good animation specially the final battle between aiga and drum
(Sep. 18, 2020  10:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
To put things into perspective, Hyuga (alongside Lane and Hikaru) is the Anakin skywalker of beyblade burst. He has natural raw potential and power as noted multiple times by the legends so we shouldn’t be surprised that he’s as good as he is.

Not saying Hyuga isn't strong, but to best a legend of Valt's caliber this early distracts from the story, especially when you consider that there's at least 19-20 episodes left in the season. Not only would it break story logic it would mess with the plotting for the season.

Also, he hasn't had any true victories against the legends. He bursted Sisco and lost to him a few episodes later. He bursted Drum and lost a few moments later. More flukes than solid wins. So for him to now beat Valt would be ridiculous.
Lane is getting stronger now which is scary

Where is his flare?
I’m happy that Hikaru got eliminated. Made me laugh hard. But the next episode is about to be disappointing if Hyuga wins. I want valt to win, but I don’t want Hyuga to. The episodes are already getting ridiculous and losing its purpose.
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:23 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I’m happy that Hikaru got eliminated. Made me laugh hard. But the next episode is about to be disappointing if Hyuga wins. I want valt to win, but I don’t want Hyuga to. The episodes are already getting ridiculous and losing its purpose.
I also hated hikaru since the first episode of sparking
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:33 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:23 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I’m happy that Hikaru got eliminated. Made me laugh hard. But the next episode is about to be disappointing if Hyuga wins. I want valt to win, but I don’t want Hyuga to. The episodes are already getting ridiculous and losing its purpose.
I also hated hikaru since the first episode of sparking 
So you're just hater
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:37 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: I also hated hikaru since the first episode of sparking 
So you're just hater

No hikaru is just bad

You cant have everything in life . Most probably Hyuga gets carried by valt in the next round. But Hyuga will loose to valt in the semis. Thats for certain. I mean if hyuga wins that means that i will stop watching beyblade burst sparking.  It doesn't mqke s3nse at all for hyuga to win and all logic will be thrown out of the window. There will be nothing left for the protagonists to do after they manage to beat all the legends
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:39 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:37 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: So you're just hater

No hikaru is just bad

no hikaru is more skilled and deserves better development than hyuga, he even worked his strategy besides hyuga had nothing to do in this tournament yet it is he who goes to the final fight, admit that you are a hater
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:44 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: No hikaru is just bad

no hikaru is more skilled and deserves better development than hyuga, he even worked his strategy besides hyuga had nothing to do in this tournament yet it is he who goes to the final fight, admit that you are a hater
I agree Lord. Hikaru is only going to get better.
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:44 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: No hikaru is just bad

Hikaru is the worst and hyuga is the better brother